~College Days~(HoldMeCloser + Blaize-Alexandria )

Status
Not open for further replies.
She had a feeling that Gray would answer with something like that. Most people did. Either out of guilt or politeness. It was still frustrating, especially when you are trying to make a good impression.
"Fine, suit yourself." Blaize said with a shrug as she pulled her purse out of her bag and headed to the counter, swiftly reading through the menu, without needing to take anything in. She knee it all by now.
"Hi, yeah, a latte please." Blaize said with a soft smile to them pale lips, eyes glowing with delight as she handed her small change over to the barista.

Rather cold, maybe it is rude to decline someone's invitation like that, not like the films at all. Noted.
*He follows behind.*
"Hot chocolate please, cream and marshmallows."
*Paying by card as he never carries change.*
"No lessons today?"
*holding his cup carefully as it overflows with cream and mallows.*

Being given the little change she had left back, Blaize placed it in the zip pocket of her purse before leaning against the counter in a casual manner as she waited for the hot beverages to be made.
"I did have. But I got asked to do this tour so I'm done after this." Blaize replied, her mild smile turning into a bright grin at the thought of finishing early.
"So, whats your story? Any particular reason you moved here?"she questioned, letting her eyes briefly scan Gray's features, taking in whay she was dealing with. She could understand his nerves so took that into context. But maybe there was more than what meets the eye, even though she was satisfied already.

I felt bad at her missing class, but I suspect that grin suggests that she would of preferred that, at least this way it isn't a completely one sided arrangement.
"A tale of adventure, damsels and extreme peril." he jested. "Nothing worth telling, I moved in order to study, life here is apparently going to be good for me. Whatever that means."
As I replied I noticed her eyes wandering, I felt like I was under a surgeons light, exposed as if I were wearing nothing but boxers.
*Shuffling uncomfortably under the gaze of Blaize.*
"You must have some stories to be told, lets here one. Just the one though or else tomorrow I wont find my first class."

Blaize was one that was easily amused, so at his historical guesture to sum his lifestory up brought a small grin to her lips. Humour was always a bonus, even if she didn't truely understand what was being said. Afterall, she had dropped her English lessons, so certain things still completely baffled her.
"I have many stories, I guess. It depends what you're after. If you're after a general summary, or the time when I thought I lost my cat, or the time when I broke a kid's back to save my own - quite literally."
She mused, her grin only becoming more provinant to her lips.
"I have many." She said, shrugging before turning as her drink was placed down on the counter, and with a sincere nod towards the woman who served her she wrapped her slender fingers around the tumbler and headed back over to the table.
"Don't worry, I will show you around. I'm not stalling at all~"

Despite expecting a vast array of stories, I was surprised by the back breaking, a little brutal to be said with a vexing smile.
*He follows her to the table.*
"Why don't you start with your own, and we will go from there."
*He sips his hot chocolate.*
"O-AH"
Prematurely sipping, the feeling of burnt taste buds at the end of his tongue.

Pulling one of the chairs out, Blaize sat down and shuffled forward, lightly nibbling on her bottom lip as she tried not to laugh as she watched Gray burn his tongue from his impatience with his drink.
"Well, there isn't much to tell, really."
She was quite a secretive girl, with some mysteries behind herself that she didn't even understand herself.
"I've lived here all my life. Well, I lived up north when I was younger. But I dont remember that, so I guess it doesnt matter."
Blaize shrugged before giving a soft smile as she rose her coffee to her lips and cautiously took a sip from the burning liquid.

"That is at least one thing we have in common."
*He said in a dead pan voice.*
Didn't take her for the reclusive type.
"Okay, tell me about photography? There must be a story behind this ?"
*An uncomfortable look upon his face, brushing his tongue against the roof of his mouth.*

"Secrecy? It's not a good look. It's actually, a bit of a nusense."
Blaize quoted before placing her latte back down on the table, once more, hand reaching into her bag, rumaging around once more for the many hidden treats in which she owned; half of them she didn't even remember how they got there.
"Photography? Well, it's the only thing i'm good at!"
She mused with a grin as she pulled out a few photos, putting them on the table and pushing them across to Gray. It wasn't anything overly interesting. Just a few black and white landscapes, and a few stills of portraits.
"Well, I think I am. I don't know. What do you think?"

"I was going to say Non-interesting lives. But secrecy works as well."
*He took a much more enjoyable swig of his drink, looking down at the photos sprawled across the table."
Ok, don't panic, situations like these are a cinch, look over the pictures, and give an opinion that is good, not too good, just good. These are actually really nice, I think its OK for her to be a self acclaimed photographer with these.
"I prefer the landscapes, Very nice though. Unfortunately my opinion doesn't mean a lot in the world of photographers."
Nailed it, who says i cant handle social situations ! Take that Mum.

Blaize waites anxiously for a reply, as if this judgement meant everything to her. But realistically, she wasn't too botheree. Everyone had their own opinion on things. He may of haded photography for all she knew. But, a sigh of relief escaped her lips as his words were positive, and with a beaming grin to her lips, she leant forward and began gathering the photos back together.
"That doesn't matter. I'm just happy to have a good and honest opinion." Blaize said, her lips trying to fight that ridiculously big smile which plastered itself across her lips.

Seeing the look on her face confirmed that my answer was OK. Looks like the Cheshire cat from Alice in wonderland.
*He looks back down at his drink and takes another sip.*
"So where do we go next? This cafe is a hard act to follow."
*Putting his mug down, he sinks into his chair.*

Stuffing the photos back into her bag, her fingers found theirselves locked around her tumbler once more, taking a brief sip from the warm drink, before nodding back over to the door in which they entered from.
"Back out that way. All of your subjects are just down the next corridor, so it won't be too hard to remember. The rest of the building isn't really needed. Lecturers don't tend to move their rooms at all, and if they do, you'll be given plenty of notice."
Blaize confirmed and reassured with another simple nod of the head before quickly finishing up the rest of her coffee.
"So, you ready?"

A result ! All my destinations in close proximity, on top of that, this cafe right in the middle.
"Yeah, ready when you are."
*He swigs the last sips of his hot chocolate.*
I wonder what kind of people will be in my classes, it would be nice if they were all like Blaize.

Slinging her bag over her shoulder with little remorse, Blaize picked up her empty tumbler and threw it into the nearby bin with a smug grin on her lips.
"Score!" She mused, grin still stuck on her lips. Heading to the door, she opened it and held it open for him.
"So, when are you starting?"

*He smiled as she nailed the shot. Walking over to the bin he placed the cup inside and through the door.*
It would certainly save time to throw his cup, if it went in that is, but the effort would be double if it missed and he had to pick it up and put it in, not worth the risk.
"Thank you, I think my first class is two days from now, but I am required to attend never the less. Looks like I will be in that cafe a lot."

"It's cool. Two days, eh?"
Blaize repeated, a small frown growing upon the girl's lips, brushing her hand up and through them silken white ribbons.
"Well, the cafe is a good social spot. I mean, it's probably hard being the new kid, seeing as we all joined at the same time. But by all means, if you need be, you can chill with me? Would be a nice change, seeing as my friend groups are forever changing."
Blaize sighed, followed by a small, anxious laugh. She didn't want to give off the vibe that she was an unreliable person. She just got along with everyone, so she found herself floating around groups.
Heading up the corridor, now back down from where they came from, she found herself slowly stopping by double doors, nodding towards them.
"Here's the business rooms. There's classes going on now, but they're only three rooms, so when you get your timetable, then it will be one of the three situated through these big bastards!"
She mused, grinning.

(( So ummm, Iwaku hates us, or at least me, and isn't even going to give me notifications. This makes two times now. ))

She seems like the queen of this place, the kind of person everyone knows.
*He laughs briefly along with her, and smiles.*
"How could I refuse such a lucrative offer. That would be nice, thank you."
Making friends can sure use a lot of time and effort. This is perfect, which college heaven did my guide fall from. Hallelujah.
*He eyes the doors respectively.*
Ok, nothing too taxing, one of these big bastards it is.

{ Its cool. Sorry I havent been as frequent as quoted. My ps3 has stolen my life. :3 }

With a simple nod in agreement to his comment about the doors, Blaize started walking again, now heading for the second room he'd be in need of knowing.
"Oh, there's the toilets." She suddenly pointed out as she walked passed the obviously signed lavatories. She had forgotten all about pointing them out.
" Oh, and it's no problem. It must be pretty daunting, starting as randomly dated as you are. Infact, im done after this, if you are?"
Blaize was a very forward girl, so the harmless thought of spending time with him meant nothing. She'd hate to join a college with no friends. At least he could have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.