College Boarding (taken)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
((My bad, ugh -.- sorry. Ill fix.))

Nick looked up at Cat, thinking for a moment, "Depend's on what that other ... is." He smirked a bit, and wrapped an arm around Jae.

((It's okay, I've done the same thing several times))

Cat giggled. "Surprises." she smiled brightly.
Jae raised an eyebrow. "Surprises?"
Cat giggled.

He looked at Cat, "Alright take us to the ..." he enunciated the word, "Suprises."

Cat giggled and grabbed his hand. She pulled Nick towards an unmarked store across the path.
Jae looked confused, but followed beside Nick. She pulled her hair back.
Cat showed her ID card at the door. It opened, revealing a room full of military supplies. Guns, grenades, car keys with the information of the cars, video games lined one wall, there was almost anything imaginable. Cat beamed.
Jae glanced around and immediately stepped behind Nick. She shifted, resting her chin gently on his shoulder, watching.

He looked around and smirked, he gave Cat a quick hug, and kissed Jae's lips softly, still looking.

Cat giggled.
Jae smiled softly. "Go on..look around." she said gently, hugging him before stepping back to let him play.

He went over to the guns first, smirking a bit, "Me and Jae could use a little ... protection."

Cat giggled. "I'll be back." She ambled off towards the back of the store.
Jae looked between Cat and Nick, then went over to a nearby chair and sat down. She didn't know what to do, so she stayed.

He smiled and then looked back at Jae, seeing her sit he frowned a bit, it seemed wrong he could have some fun, and do something, and she could not, he came over and sat by her.

Jae looked at him, confused. "What?" she questioned.

He grabbed her hand, and sighed gently.

Jae held his hand gently. "What?" she asked again, softer.

He smiled, "I wanted to spend time with you Jae." He said softly, watching her.

Jae smiled softly. "Well..you should enjoy your time here.." she said, standing. She pulled him up.

He nodded a little, "With you though, okay?" He asked. Smiling a little so they could liik around.

"Okay." she smiled, holding his hand. She moved beside him, resting her head on his shoulder, never letting go of his hand.

He held her hand softly, leading her to the guns.

Jae followed beside him, smiling softly. She looked over the guns, but didn't touch any of them. Who knew? She might accidently fire it off.

He smiled softly, the gun's had their safety on, he picked one up, looking it over.

Jae watched it carefully. "Which model is it?" she questioned, genuinely curious.