[CLOSED!] Sailing in the Stars: The Beginning [OOC/Sign-Ups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got sidetracked with a nasty cold and a presentation due at work. My life should be ironed out now. I'll be spending an obscene amount of time on the internet. Okay... probably not THAT much... seeing as the weather is getting nicer.

As much as posting goes. I put Dutch on the ship. He is ready to shoot into space.
Well.
Maybe not ready, as much... unable to stop it.

Well you know what they say, good things come to those who wait.
Well - sorry to disappoint then.

Posted. Just arrived home from some shenanigans that really have no ended yet which I chose to temporarily disregard anyway.

Good luck with life, Glorious King of the Sofas. And everyone else as well.

Rest in Pizza: Jack Nolan
???? - sometime recently

So is this roleplay dead? Cause I kinda don't want it to be dead. We made a group and everything, man. I worked hard on that stupid racial thing! SOMEBODY GET ME A DEFIBRILLATOR!

*hides defib unit* Sorry, I don't think we have one of those. Have you tried assisted respiration?

I will if I have to.
Seriously though; is this officially dead? No word from Jack?

I think it's on a surprise hiatus more than anything, Jack just kinda vanished I have him on Steam and whatnot and he hasn't been on in a week

No, it is not dead. I apologize for any concern. Internet has been...noncompliant...as of late, to say the least. It got so bad that I went out and bout Dragon Age Inquisition (fantastic by the by) and put a hundred hours in a five day period into that then bought Fantasy Life because my internet is so scat that it takes me more time to load a page than it does to cook dinner. If the thread could be kept alive via character interaction for the next week, I would love you long tiem as in a week Ill have real internet where I can pirate stream various things for my own pleasure.

P.S. I love you all.

Let's keep up dem convo's then I'll maybe make a post sometime today then.

We should make a headcount too. See how many people are still alive.

Answering to headcount. Already did so in the group convo earlier, doing so again now.

Sorry for the lateness, but I'm alive.

How have things been going here?

I'm around but I haven't checked on the RP because of a lack of activity.

Still want to participate though.

Dutch is cold as ice yo.

Did he drop the mic after he finished?

My posts should be more frequent. I didn't even see four's post.
Shame on me.
Shaaammeeeeeeeee...

And yeah, Dutch is as likable as something that is very NOT likable.

Like my simile?
Boss ass simile.

Back in a civilized state (inb4 defining civilized as having a 50meg line) and will start posting before too long. Also, doin a malware test because sometimes my computer is a pleb and doesnt tell me these things with my AV.

Status
Not open for further replies.