[CLOSED!] Sailing in the Stars: The Beginning [OOC/Sign-Ups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I up? I haven't been keeping track of the IC, but if it's my time to post I'll set aside some time to read it this afternoon when I come home.

space_core_on_a_space_bar_by_valery91thunder-d3gart5.png

Sorry, I spent the entire day sleeping and vomitting yesterday and the majority of today having no internet. I should have something up by midday tomorrow.

I wish I had the luxury of giving no shits. I hate being a productive and responsible member of society.

Sorry, I spent the entire day sleeping and vomitting yesterday and the majority of today having no internet. I should have something up by midday tomorrow.

Did you catch something?

I got a lovely little one-day 'Imma tear your shit up' bug.
Atleast you caught it, a bug that can do that sounds like it would be pretty big

While I continue my boot sequence, please enjoy this lovely video of a cat in a game...

Oh dear.

Status update: I'm alive, but a bit buried in things right now. I'll be out of town for the next four days, being under circumstances where both internet access and available time will be scarce. I was going to toss up a short post today, but it seems like I will not be able to.

For the reference: I'm in GMT+8, and I'll be on my way first thing tomorrow morning and will not return until the 16th.

Sorry about this inconvenience. I'll probably still try to get something in tomorrow night if things are alright, but ugh.

Oh dear.

Status update: I'm alive, but a bit buried in things right now. I'll be out of town for the next four days, being under circumstances where both internet access and available time will be scarce. I was going to toss up a short post today, but it seems like I will not be able to.

For the reference: I'm in GMT+8, and I'll be on my way first thing tomorrow morning and will not return until the 16th.

Sorry about this inconvenience. I'll probably still try to get something in tomorrow night if things are alright, but ugh.
Alright, no worries. Life comes before all.

Also, @ProfessorNv, you silly goose...we aren't aboard the Vixen >.>

Is anyone else convinced that Four is a secret international super spy?

And it'd be funny if Marcus realized he was on the wrong ship only to have it fly away and take him to the middle of nowhere. The kind where you hear that Western guitar riff and a tumbleweed rolls by.

I want to land on a planet with a west pole.
I don't think that can happen. North is wherever the poles are, so a west pole would just end up being another name for the north pole.
Sorry Chukklehed. Science doesn't want you having fun.

Actually, that depends on what race determined the directions. If there was a race that used the four cardinal directions, but based them off of the rotation of the planet around the sun, then a planet with a perpendicular rotation would have a west and east pole, rather than a north and south one.

True. Although that would just be an interpretation. Technically they're both right, but wind patterns and stuff that's affected by poles would stay the same.

I don't wanna talk about poles, let's talk about something fun. Let's talk about monkeys. Monkeys are fun.

Are we waiting for people to post in the IC? I feel like people are waiting for someone that is waiting for them so everyone's waiting for people who wait. Wow, that's a lotta waiting.

Are we waiting for people to post in the IC? I feel like people are waiting for someone that is waiting for them so everyone's waiting for people who wait. Wow, that's a lotta waiting.

Well you know what they say, good things come to those who wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.