City Streets: Gang Rivalry

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Essentially, yes.

Grappling and wrestling with him probably won't be that great of an idea anyways, though, as he's small enough and probably strong enough to break out of most grapples.

Besides, when is it ever dramatic or neat for a player vs. player confrontation to be settled by wrestling on the ground as opposed to "MY MIGHTEOUS FIST VERSUS YOURS"?

Essentially, Hyuude is meant to be the rare human that might actually physically be able to match up against Half-Werewolves/Vampires when they aren't at their full power.

The disadvantage of this, of course, is the fact that he literally can't do much else other than punch people and break stuff.

My mind was just blown. I thought Sifter was having a conversation with... himself... But then I realized that you both have the same avatar, ThousandSwords, so then it made much more sense!

Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
My mind was just blown. I thought Sifter was having a conversation with... himself... But then I realized that you both have the same avatar, ThousandSwords, so then it made much more sense!

So I was not alone hahaha

Don't be a such a d*ck to others, Sifter!

Pls, it's 2014, who needs reading :P
(kidding, I'm a book worm, just bad with tiny letters)

Reactions: 2 people
Hmmmmm. I still can't settle on a guess for who the first people to start a fight will be. I thought it would be Sifter, but if he rides off on his bike then that chance rides with him.

Well, here's the thing.

Hyuude isn't going to show up to a fight unless the Faceless Assassins specifically invite him to go there, because Hyuude usually ends up making a giant scene, breaking a bunch of shit, and basically attracting a whole bunch of attention.

it's why he's an unofficial member instead of an official one.

So either he's told to start a fight, or he'd have to be targeted. Maybe he could step out in front of Michael's bike and get run over?

Well after the next post I'll be probably sending Ace home (in housing area #2) and to meet that guitar guy along the way. Though gang is free to call him if needed as I stated in posts.

Today I went to see the movie "Non-Stop" with Lyan Neelson. Great movie, acting was mediocre and some bits in the story seemed implausible, but the story was well thought out.
Also, just now I had ordered some pakistanian kebabs with my family, feels like Jordan all over again.

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSS?????????

I guess everybody is waiting for Alice, but Alice is waiting for... homework?

*shot*

Literally just pulled three all nighters with naps during school day...

I'll post now! (:

will post tonight. Sorry, a bit busy these days. Exams approaching -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.