city Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh thanks," I smile trading my number with you," I'll probably take you up on that." When I'm not chasing after a three year old.

Naeomi had witnessed the whole display and grinned, leaning over her desk to whistle low and somewhat loud, "Ooooh Davie and the new girlll sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G, first comes love..." She knew it was childish but hell she was bored out of her skull and what better way to pass the time then to screw with her favorite buzz kill, David and the new kid?

David turns around with a glare in his eyes, a fire burning in the center. "And then there's you, the loner in the back corner who will never find the right person, male or female. So I suggest shutting your mouth."

Naeomi scoffed and stuck out her tongue, "At least I don't look like Johan Hegg." She said, with a grin.

"I don't-" He starts off in a yell and bashes his hand off the desk. "I don't look, like Johan Hegg." He says quietly and calmly.

Naeomi bursts into peels of laughter but quickly shut up when the teacher glowered at her and marked something down in her book. Not wanting him to have the last word, Naeomi leaned in and hissed, "Oh yeah, I saw you getting an application for the CD store, and just know that I got one too and if we both get hired, you're gonna have to deal with me forever." And with that said, Naeomi sat back and continued to doodle in her book.

I watch the interaction with slight amusement, not sure if you two were friends or not. "If it makes you feel any better I don't even know who Johan Hegg is." I slide the coloring book back into my bag.

"Just wait, people will want to buy CDs from me and get my help, considering it's a heavy metal shop. You will be stuck doing inventory, I mean look at you, you look like you belong working at a Justin Bieber concert." David growls at her, then looks at Rachel. "That doesn't matter."

I blink, eyes widening a fraction and laugh a bit surprised," so I'm guessing you two aren't friends then?"

"I hate her with a bloody passion." David grumbles. "I hope she doesn't get accepted into the work place." He looks up at the teacher.
"So." The teacher begins. "It seems you and Ms.Rachel here seem to get along well. How about you tutor her for the final exam."

"oh yeah," I say scratching my head," I guess school is ending soon. And I haven't learned anything from this semester,"I laugh weakly. "If tutoring a new student is to much for you I'll understand."

David shakes his head. "No, no." He says. "I'll gladly take the opportunity. Not to get to know you at all." He laughs, slightly nudging Rachel in the side with his elbow.

I let out a breath of laugh and smile a bit before paying attention for the rest of class until finally the bell rang.

Once the bell rings, David stands up. "So, maybe around lunch break we could meet up?" He asks, smiling as he looks at the beautiful Rachel.

"um," I think of my daughter and her wanting me to take her out of day care for lunch," well someone already asked me to have lunch with them. Raincheck?" I smile hopefully.

With a frown David nods. With that, he turns around and heads to the front doors of the school.

I sigh a bit to myself and shake my head. Not good to let myself get interested in guys again. I grab my bag and head out the doors closest to the spot I'd parked in the parking lot. I turn the car on and start on my way to my daughters day care.

Angel swore loudly as she burst through the doors of the school "I'm here!" she gasped, her hair sticking up everywhere as she panted "that...was...one...long...run" she panted softly and stood up while straightening herself out "oh well, I only missed a few lessons. New record" she muttered, she HATED school so she had NO problem missing more than she should have

Status
Not open for further replies.