Christmas Chibis: Closed

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding ♡

Reactions: RafaDark
Noctis. I'll be in the beach until next year... day 1 of month 1 of o I don't know if my chibi will be done until there... Um... I'm just worried about stuff but for what I'm seeing things are going really awesome! ^-^ So Bye happy late X-mas and happy new year to everybody!

• Thank You
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Sorry this request is taking me so long! I didn't expect to be so preoccupied x.x Any how I got the majority of the shading done and will be done with it by tomorrow at the latest. Next will be RafaDark. Thanks for your patients ^.^

• Love
  • Thank You
Number of Characters: 3
Couple: No. none of them.
Name of Character: Akiko, Kiku, and Haruka
Age of Character: Akiko is 12, Kiku is 16, and Haruka is 13
Sex/Gender of Character: All three female
Race/Species of Character: All human
One Line Description of Character:
Acts shy and cute, but is sly and devious.
Never lets her emotions show.
Bright and happy.
Hair Color:
Black
Blonde
Hair Style: [Reference or Description]
images
anime_girl_in_hoodie_by_shigokuboy-d8ixwx0.jpg
Eye Color: [Reference or Description]
a little darker green than her hair.
Dark purple
Light green
Skin Color: [Reference or Description]
pale
average white girl...
average
Scars/Tattoos/Blemishes: [Reference or Description]
none
none
none
Other Notable Features: [Reference or Description]
WIP
WIP
WIP
Mood/Expression:
WIP
WIP
WIP
Clothing Style: [Reference or Description]
WIP
WIP
WIP
Pose: [Reference or Description]
WIP
WIP
WIP

Last edited by a moderator:
@FallenStar, this shop was only open during the holidays and is now closed for the unforseen future o.o The requests 'm currently doing or those that signed on before the 24th/25th.

Oh.... I forgot that I came here to ask if you'd do something special for me... if you have time? T-T

Nope sorry ^.^; I'm barely able to keep up with both the commissions I have now and my roleplays.

Yeah, go ahead :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I'm currently waiting for Rafa to aoprove the sketch before I start inking and coloring :3

UPDATE:
@Savannah-Clause, @RafaDark, @Namora
Finally got around to editing the main post (if anyone ever checks that, and for those who don't know I try to keep it up to date on the current commission). As I told Rafa I kind of joined a couple of roleplays and been preoccupied with those >.< But I'll hopefully have their commission done by the end of week and will start on Namora's next :)

UPDATE:
@Savannah-Clause, @RafaDark, @Namora
Ugh Damn it now I feel like a jerk. This should have been posted weeks ago but apparently it wasn't so let's try this again: unfortunately my drawing tablet is kind of busted so I can't complete the chibis at this time v.v I have no idea when I'll be able to replace it bit it probably won't be any time soon. I am so sorry for the inconvenience!

Status
Not open for further replies.