Christmas Chibis: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding ♡

Reactions: RafaDark
Noctis. I'll be in the beach until next year... day 1 of month 1 of o I don't know if my chibi will be done until there... Um... I'm just worried about stuff but for what I'm seeing things are going really awesome! ^-^ So Bye happy late X-mas and happy new year to everybody!

• Thank You
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Sorry this request is taking me so long! I didn't expect to be so preoccupied x.x Any how I got the majority of the shading done and will be done with it by tomorrow at the latest. Next will be RafaDark. Thanks for your patients ^.^

• Love
  • Thank You
Number of Characters: 3
Couple: No. none of them.
Name of Character: Akiko, Kiku, and Haruka
Age of Character: Akiko is 12, Kiku is 16, and Haruka is 13
Sex/Gender of Character: All three female
Race/Species of Character: All human
One Line Description of Character:
Acts shy and cute, but is sly and devious.
Never lets her emotions show.
Bright and happy.
Hair Color:
Black
Blonde
Hair Style: [Reference or Description]
images
anime_girl_in_hoodie_by_shigokuboy-d8ixwx0.jpg
Eye Color: [Reference or Description]
a little darker green than her hair.
Dark purple
Light green
Skin Color: [Reference or Description]
pale
average white girl...
average
Scars/Tattoos/Blemishes: [Reference or Description]
none
none
none
Other Notable Features: [Reference or Description]
WIP
WIP
WIP
Mood/Expression:
WIP
WIP
WIP
Clothing Style: [Reference or Description]
WIP
WIP
WIP
Pose: [Reference or Description]
WIP
WIP
WIP

Last edited by a moderator:
@FallenStar, this shop was only open during the holidays and is now closed for the unforseen future o.o The requests 'm currently doing or those that signed on before the 24th/25th.

Oh.... I forgot that I came here to ask if you'd do something special for me... if you have time? T-T

Nope sorry ^.^; I'm barely able to keep up with both the commissions I have now and my roleplays.

Yeah, go ahead :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I'm currently waiting for Rafa to aoprove the sketch before I start inking and coloring :3

UPDATE:
@Savannah-Clause, @RafaDark, @Namora
Finally got around to editing the main post (if anyone ever checks that, and for those who don't know I try to keep it up to date on the current commission). As I told Rafa I kind of joined a couple of roleplays and been preoccupied with those >.< But I'll hopefully have their commission done by the end of week and will start on Namora's next :)

UPDATE:
@Savannah-Clause, @RafaDark, @Namora
Ugh Damn it now I feel like a jerk. This should have been posted weeks ago but apparently it wasn't so let's try this again: unfortunately my drawing tablet is kind of busted so I can't complete the chibis at this time v.v I have no idea when I'll be able to replace it bit it probably won't be any time soon. I am so sorry for the inconvenience!

Status
Not open for further replies.