CHOSEN

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Castalia - Capital of the Castalian Planetary Empire

Work in Progress!

The Castalian System's home world of Castalia is considered by many, an island paradise. The planet itself is made up of thousands of archipelagos and various islands. The largest island is roughly the size of Iceland on Earth. This island houses the city of Balkan which is the capital city for the planet and the system together.

complex.jpg

The Castalian System is governed by the Imperial Family, the Empress is the current highest rank that one in the Castalian Family can achieve and is ruled by direct Castalian Lineage. Though marrying outside the family is allowed, in fact, is encouraged, however they will be groomed for royalty. Each of the 4 planets in the Castalian System are habitable and are close enough to the twin stars that the coldest planet in the system is a mostly temperate forests. The Imperial Family has a delegate on each of the planets to form local governments.

Dinner is served.

Where did Ramses run off to?

Hate to do this but I've got way too much school work currently and Diana's life isn't exactly event free. We are putting Chosen on hiatus until after the US Thanksgiving weekend. I need to post next and I'm sorry I haven't.

Yes this means you can poke me after Black Friday for a post!

CHOSEN. THE SLOWEST ROLEPLAY IN THE UNIVERSE.

huff puff. Is true though, Even if Ocha does get a post in this week, I'm about to hit turbo real life busies until Thanksgiving.

Damn you holidays. >:[

Fine with me! Life happens. I'll just keep working on Heather's home world info

*leaves Nuldris staring at a lightbulb*