Chosen Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Violet watched the God with blue hair. It didn't make sense, but she wanted to hear their explanation before she made up her mind. She glanced at the others, realizing they each had different personalities, but she figured they might be able to work together.

After a few more moment, Eve finally pulled herself to her feet. Finished glancing around, her eyes went back to the people before her.
"I have to agree with this," she paused and glanced over at the one who was irritated, she gauged his age, "guy, what would have happened if you'd killed us?" Her head fell to the side, blue eyes narrowed slightly. Even if this was a dream, dying wasn't fun and usually resulted in a headache from where she'd hit her head against the wall. The girls arms crossed over her chest. "Now if you're going to tell us what's going on, please get on with it." even if the words where blunt, the tone was, if nothing else, polite.

James looked around at everyone around at the same time trying to find his other pair of glasses which had fallen off, he gave up on them when one of them mentioned we were chosen to awaken the gods. He looked up wondering *why me*. He never had time for religion he never prayed to the gods he just kept on working for himself and his parents. He just wanted to get back and help his dad but if the gods needed him and the others who have been thrown here then this job will require more priority than doing his normal job. He got slightly worried about his own job but hopefully he thought he could get this done in 10 days and get back to work if not then he'll worry about that later. He asked "I have two questions, why us? and what's happening which we need to awaken the gods?"

Jack somehow felt something about the young teenager. For some reason, he liked him already.
"And also, what's in for us?
No offense, i'm sure most of us will help you out anyway. But a little extra wouldn't hurt you know?"

Status
Not open for further replies.