Choose a Staff Member #8

Which staffie would make the best diabolical villan in history?

• Rory

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Diana

• Vay

• Jared

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Myrnodyn

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Asmo

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Ozzie

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Grumpy

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Cerulean

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • October

• Cammy

• Lstorm

• Malkuthe

• Dawn

• Minibit

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Fijoli

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really hard!!>.<. Purely because all the Staff Members listed there... Don't seem to be Diabolical.. Unless they have a side I don't know about.! ^^

It's hard to chose because I don't know them that well.~

USE YOUR IMAGINATION!!!!! AWAKEN THE INNER SADIST IN YOU

I could really see a King Lear type thing going on between Diana, Vay, and Rory, so Vay gets my vote as the sister that betrays the crown.

@Lstorm . And no, not because he threatens to set me on fire and throw me in a tub of oil, or chuck me against glass doors... or run me over with a steamroller... or deny my marriage proposals...

I chose Vlad because he likes pipe organs. And that's one mother fucking diabolical instrument right there.

Reactions: ze_kraken
mouretsu_pirates-25-quartz_christie-pirate_hunter-villain-evil-smile.jpg
Heh. Isn't this thread just adorable? As the talking rubix cube said, stop choosing Asmodesu as your default antagonist. While he's got a strong track record of 1980s super villainy, he'd be the first to crack under the pressure of constantly trying to outdo the so called cunning protagonists. Diana as a major villain? Hah! She's little more than a puppet. How do I know this? I am 'friends' with the regal one that is her master. Jared has the greatest potential to cause mischief because he has access to the server. Which would be a major troll move.

If I were to rate the truly dark ones in this cast of dupes, then the ones you really should watch out for are Ozzie and Vay. Ossochanter has arcane magic that few could withstand. As well add in his knowledge of the works of HP Lovecraft and you will be broken in a matter of moments. I do hope that you enjoy your time in the asylum after your meeting with them. Vay, on the other hand, is simply just more chaotic. She enjoys upsetting the system and introducing chaos. Why? Is there any greater reason than just because it is fun?

I suppose that I could talk about myself. However, the very concept of being a hero or a villain is foolish to me. I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side...

Pfft!! I know that already lol

That's why I chose - Ozzie- >:)
I stated before that he has an Unknown power hidden behind that mask of a perfect gentleman and not fooling Me kind of AuRa.!

The perfect candidate.~

I hope he wins this!^^

RORY IS EVIL. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'S MADE ME D- *Gets sacked and thrown in the back of a wagon!*

Reactions: 2 people
I find It amusing that the first post says don't vote asmo, yet asmo is still a voting option

I VOTE HOW I WANT YOURE NOT THE BOSS OF ME >={

Reactions: 2 people
Diana! No one will ever suspect her. :paperbag2:

Rory despite (or maybe because) having an inclination not to choose one side or the other, would definitely be the prime candidate for villainy... Just look at how he's already probed out the competition and judged them.

Minibit or Diana, because they'd win us all over to their side with their deceptive sweetness. You'll be risking your life for the dark overlord before you know it.

Reactions: Razilin
I am going to count that as 2 for Minibit. Again, because a villain named minibit it amusing to me.
:)

I'll go with Jared.

Age of the Geek, baby. You need computer skills to take over the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.