Chocolate Equality Or European Eliteism? YOU CHOSE!

Which is your side?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like milk chocolate better than dark chocolate, but dark hocolate is healthier for you than milk chocolate, so I eat dark chocolate sometimes, sort of whenever I have the chance, but it will never beat the three musketeers bar.

The Question is as follows:

Are you

A; A Snobby Elitist who believes only European choclate is worth their time and that all who think otherwise are blind fools?

B; A Chocolate Equalist who appreciates the deliciousness of all chocolates and does not judge others base on their chosen snack?

I like milk chocolate better than dark chocolate, but dark hocolate is healthier for you than milk chocolate, so I eat dark chocolate sometimes, sort of whenever I have the chance, but it will never beat the three musketeers bar.
The three Musketeers is a fantastic Bar. Have you ever tried a bueno? Oh my goodness that is the shiznizzle.

The three Musketeers is a fantastic Bar. Have you ever tried a bueno? Oh my goodness that is the shiznizzle.

Hell, I've never even heard of it. I'll be sure to look for it and give it a try though! I'm always open to trying new chocolate!

• Thank You
Reactions: Ner0
lol, I love how rigged that poll is; "IF YOUR INTO EUROPEAN THINGS YOUR A SNOB!!111"

Or you know, European, like me. :D

I enjoy most chocolates. Low quality, high quality, whatever.

That being said, the chocolate my friend brought back from Belgium was just really good.

I AM A CHOCOLATE SNOOOOOB

• Love
Reactions: Lysander
It's chocolate we're talking about here!

It was originally a treat for the upper class and is still a divine luxury!
I am not happy about those chocolate-flavored things people claim to be chocolate!
*glares at the cheap fake chocolate*

• Love
Reactions: Lysander
I'm American, therefore I'm obligated to be extremely narcissistic and arrogant when concerning the matters of other, less awesome, countries. Clearly, American chocolate is the best out of all chocolates in the world, and I'm qualified to say so because I've only ever had chocolate made in America. I mean, why bother trying anything else when everything American is always the better option? Even when it isn't we make it so, in our minds, that is.

I thought this thread was going to be about something entirely different.

Pfft, lemme make this simple: Milk. Chocolate. For. Life. That dark stuff is just bitter. Healthy? If I want health, I'll drink orange juice.

Some people have taste. Others are Anri.
Now now. I do not deny that European chocolate is indeed delectable. I personally visited a sweet shop in my home town for much of my childhood that only served European chocolates. The shop unfortunately closed (it's a sad story), back to my point. My argument is that, while European chocolate is indeed delicious, we should not judge others based on their own preferences. I love all chocolates, sure some taste better imo than others, but at the end of the day I am not the type to turn away a kit kat bar if offered.

Man.
I would feel much better voting in this poll if it wasn't restricted to simply Chocolate.
I mean
Chocolate isn't even the best form of sweets.

However
I know that Europe makes the good Orange Chocolate

Which sounds ridiculous
Thus
Europe Swag420eatchocolateerrdayyolo

Even if you double our numbers, the Free Chocolate Society will march onwards to eternity!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.