Children of the Gods. [OOC] [still accepting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My post will be up in a bit. Heads up I might be making a second char. I love having more then one char. Is that ok with you @Autumn_Burns_Red ?

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Just a note, (I'm guessing people already got it, but just to be sure everyone knows) Tiff's not at the same place as where so far everyone else is (it's getting a tad crowded there, no? XD)

That was all ^^ oh and feel free to react to Chloe, I know I left it kinda open that she's being dragged towards a cafe/club/bar thingy, but feel free to interpret as you wish on where she is now if anyone cares to react.

So, Olissa may or may not have recruited me here.

I have a question before I make a character. There's already a few kids who's parents have something to do with death. Do you want a limit on how many deathly demigods there are?

@Silver Fallen I would really love a variety, but if you had your heart on playing a deathly demigod go for it, I won't mind.

71bbe132301ea25c672b65d04e983f7e.jpg

Name: Hadyn Moreno (Doesn't even tell people his first name. He goes by Moreno.)

Godly Mother or Father: Mictlantecuhtli (Aztec god of death and the underworld)

Age 17-25: 23

Bio: He grew up in Jessington with his mother, step-father, and two older step-brothers. His step-father was a veteran, and his step-brothers are both in the Marines. He wanted to be a medical examiner, but his step-father "encouraged"(bullied) him into joining the Army, so the Army would pay for his college when he got back. So, he signed up for the army right after graduating high school. However, three months away from going home, an IED blew up in front of him, seriously injuring him and blinding him. He's been home in Jessington for a year, recovering from his injuries and adjusting to being blind. He knows nothing about his actual father, as his mother won't talk about it. He stopped asking years ago.

Personality: At first glance, Moreno seems sort of creepy, and unapproachable. He's definitely hard to get to know at first, since he has a bit of a cold exterior. He assumes people will pity him due to his blindness, and really hates that, so it's definitely difficult to get to know him. Not only is he a bit rude, he's also shy. Needless to say, he doesn't have a lot of friends. Once you get to know him, however, he's incredibly sweet and caring. He loves animals, kids, and the elderly. He just has a hard time trusting people

Has the dark consumed you, yes or no: Not yet, but it's definitely starting

Abilities:
Basic necromancy; summoning ghosts and skeletons. But he has very little to no control over it. The few times he has, it was an accident and he didn't even realize he did it.
He also has the uncanny ability to just know when somebody he knows has died.

Relationship:

Crush:

Friends: (He's basically been in his house for the past year, and then was overseas for four years prior. He was a loner before, he's a loner now.)

Enemies:

Talents: Does the ability to do about a hundred crunches and a hundred push-ups count?

Job or school: Attends classes for Braille

Any other Information:
Always wears sunglasses to hide the scars over his eyes.
Has a seeing-eye dog, Max (German Shepherd).
Suffers from PTSD and depression.
Has a deep voice like Uncle Joe Benson.
He's about 6'2" and still muscular from the army (though not nearly as much as he was over a year ago).
Speaks Spanish fluently, and has a basic understanding of Dari (one of the languages of Afghanistan).
He was a medic in the army, so he performed battlefield first aid (which makes basic first aid so much easier in comparison) as well as being a basic grunt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Silver! Yay. Nice to see Moreno alive again :P

Your character has been accepted, and I really do like him! @Silver Fallen

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
This is going to be interesting. Now (once the char is accepted at least) we have a character whose power works perfectly on men, and a man that is able to withstand mind based powers. XD
So, you want me at the strip club? Got it.

Freyja(Norse Goddess Of Love, Sexuality, Beauty)
Age 17-25:
Bio:
From birth, Cristoff was a beautiful kid. Since his mother was a goddess, he was blessed to have beauty and everything Freyja had. He knew his mother was special, but he didn't know that she was a goddess, until his 14th birthday. She and Cristoff's father told him. It would explain why Cristoff is so good with the ladies and guys. His mother told him that he should never use his powers for evil, it would only turn him to the dark side.
Personality:
Flirty | Funny | Charming | Seductive | Friendly | Caring | Thoughtful | Trusting
Has the dark consumed you, yes or no:
Nope and he's not going to let it either.
Abilities:
Hand To Hand Combat
Love Manipulation
Empathy

Enhanced Beauty
Relationship:

Open
Crush:
Open
Friends:
Open
Enemies:
Open
Talents:
Parkour | Persuasion | Smooth Talker | Can Get Out Of Most Situations With His Words And Looks
Job or school:

College Student/Model
Any other Information

Cristoff is Bisexual.
He is 6'2".

I might make a third, but don't know what god/goddess I want to use, so damn many. xD

Reactions: HEX
So, you want me at the strip club? Got it.
well you don't have to, but you're more than welcome to XD
I might make a third, but don't know what god/goddess I want to use, so damn many. xD
Why not something of the Mesopotamian or Mayan pantheon, or shake things up, go with a Roman one :P Since there's quite a few love and death ones, it leaves so many others to choose from XD I feel your pain :P

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Love Death and War gods rofl. I think I got one about to put her up and then ics will be up.

Sorry by the way for being all over the place and probably in everyone's faces with constant chattering XD I just love roleplays where people are active and chatty, since that can spark possible plot thingies and character developments.
Like, everyone has no one listed in any of the friends/enemies/crushes/romance listings, and while that makes sense in many a cases, I wouldn't mind if my character was acquainted with a few peeps already. But I'm not sure who would want to since its so quiet here :P
I mean, people of the same age (that grew up in town) might know each other if they went to the same school? Dunno, I'll shut up now XD

And lol yes Majem I saw :P Gonna be interesting no doubt

Azmarie Zuri Nimbi
Godly Mother or Father:
Hecate(Greek Goddess Of Magic, Witchcraft, Entrances, Necromancy, Ghost, Light)
Age 17-25:

Bio:
Azmarie didn't know anything about her birth mother, until she started to show signs of having magical powers. She was 16 when she made a bunch of rose petals levitate in the air. At first Azmarie thought something was wrong with her, but then her father sat her down and told her everything. Azmarie was 18 when her real mother came to her. Hecate taught Azmarie how to control her powers and to use them for the greater good. She may have dark powers, but she rarely uses them. Her mother told her if she did use them, she would fall under the darkness. Control the darkness, don't let it control you.
Personality:
Thoughtful | Loyal | Leader | Strong | Smart | Charismatic | Caring | A Fighter
Has the dark consumed you, yes or no:
Ha! Yeah Right.
Abilities:

Magic
Relationship:
Open
Crush:
Open
Friends:
Open
Enemies:
Open
Talents:
Magic Using | Levitation | Dancing | Seeing Ghosts
Job or school:
Dance School/Professional Dancer
Any other Information:
Azmarie likes to be called Az or Marie, since a lot of people can't pronounce her name right.

Third and final char, after @Autumn_Burns_Red checks her out going to have ICS.

I think Bonnie(Kat Graham xD) is the best face claim for a magic demi god offspring lol.

I agree lol

Reactions: MadKingJai™
  • Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.