Children of the Gods. [OOC] [still accepting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very bad at keeping up with group roleplays because I always think it's my turn, then when it isn't I quit paying attention ^^;; However, this one really strikes my fancy and I want to give it a go since I haven't tried a group RP in a few years. So.. Don't hesitate to kick me in the arse a few times if I'm doing a poor job of responding on time.

xdxnyw.jpg

Name: Josephina Catinia [Prefers to be called Jo]

Godly Mother or Father: Dionysus

Age 17-25: 22

Bio: Jo's mother was a partier - how else do you end up having a child with Dionysus? She was an alcoholic as well as a drug addict, and she died when Jo was four. Though it was long ago, Jo can still remember the nights her mother would come home, walking into walls and giggling like a maniac. Despite those memories, she was raised in a very strict and well-to-do home for the next twelve years. Just when her 'new family' thought that she was going to be a wonderfully pleasant teenager, Jo walked out on them at the ripe age of sixteen and started fending for herself. Now she lives alone, keeping a small apartment and working as a bartender to make a living.

Personality: She loves to party - most of the time when she's working, she's drinking. It helps keep her happy and keeps the memories of her mother away. Her boss and coworkers usually don't even notice, which she doesn't mind. She's a very cheerful and flirtatious person if she's drunk, but while sober, she can be very moody, even angry. It's a cover up for her overwhelming depression, of course, but she refuses to confront it.

Has the dark consumed you, yes or no: Partially, yes. It's easier to embrace it.

Abilities:
- Can make plants grow, particularly vines, which is why she has a large ivy plant growing up the side of her apartment building.
- Can make any person feel fully intoxicated if she gets close enough to them and wills it, though she usually won't.
- Can turn water to wine. Very useful, especially when freaking out religious people in the bar.

Relationship: Has never been in one.

Crush: None at the moment.

Friends: Who needs friends when you have a bottle at your side?

Enemies: None.. besides her annoyed neighbors.

Talents:
- Dancing
- Cooking
- Walking a straight line while wasted

Job or school: Job, bartender

Any other Information:
- Always munching on Tic-Tacs
- Always carries a lighter, but she doesn't smoke
- Would love a successful life more than anything, but she doesn't believe she can do it

boy-cute-grunge-hot-boy-Favim.com-1547423.jpg
Name: Jesse Francisco Hazelton

Godly Mother or Father: Tartarus

Age 17-25: 23

Bio: Jesse was never really born he just came to be, his human mother found him on the street, with a note attached to him, Keep Jesse safe, and never stand in his way, his destiny well happen the way it was always meant to. From the start he was special, and his mother knew it. Jesse went to public school for a few years, before the countless amount of fights he got into wore his mothers patients thin. When Jesse was five, he went into a kind of coma and was morphed into a seventeen year old. It was hard to explain, but Jesse knew his purpose in life, but when the darkness took over it snatched one of the most valuable players, Jesse. He has been apart of what he calls team death for about five years now.

Personality: Jesse is down to earth, loving, caring and Protective. Though when he was taken over by the dark, it was like he was possessed, his mood did a 180. He started hating the foods he normally like, and he picked fights he knew was weighted in his favor. He started acting out by smoking weed and blowing a few puffs in his mothers face. He even went as far as killing someone by sucking their body into deepest part of the underworld, Tartarus, just to show his father that he was his own man.

Has the dark consumed you, yes or no: Yes, very much so. (Can be saved, but you'll have to figure out how.)

Abilities:
Almost everything death could.
Shadow teleporting
Can be completely silent
Nightvision
Can never really die.

Relationship: Open

Crush:Open

Friends:Open

Enemies: Um sure Open

Talents:
Bass guitar

Job or school:
Tattoo shop

Any other Information:
Jesse is Heterosexual​

Oh gods he's like the complete opposite of Chloe haha those two have to meet some day. Hilarity ensues XD

Haha yes for sure, that is going to be so interesting.

Don't mind her if she goes and runs away at first sight XD (chances are she'd more likely just freeze and not know what to do next. Yay for trouble/confrontation)

I might make the daughter of Ishtar soon (Mesopotamian goddess of love, war, fertility, and sex)
Name: Tiffany Ayk
Appearance: Kelly from Saved By The Bell

Rest of the details will come after I've slept ^^

Okay so I am going to be making the IC soon, like maybe tomorrow or Tuesday, just a FYI!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin
Ended up changing her image, but this just felt a little more up to date.
Yes, I know I'm treading a fine line between what is and isn't allowed, don't worry, I will keep things as proper as I can and will never elaborate into details ;)

Name:
Tiffany Ayk

Godly Mother:
Ishtar

Bio:
When your mother is the goddess of war and sex, there's only one real outcome you can have. How many half brothers or sisters she has, Tiffany doesn't know, but she knows there have to be a few of them somewhere. What she does know, is she got lucky, and had a (relatively) rich daddy with an obsession for her mother. Who could blame him.
Because of her powers Tiffany could get away with just about anything, be it getting extra money for clothes, staying out till the morning hours, or having multiple people over for a 'sleepover'. Her power also is the only reason why she even passed school. Her knowledge is so limited she once told her teacher off that the sun was a sun, not a freaking star, duh.

She didn't exactly feel the need to finish school, but did so to keep her father happy. As soon as she graduated she became a stripper for one of the hottest joints in town. If anyone were to ask why she didn't become a call girl instead of a stripper her answer is plain and simple that she loves being in the spotlights and having multiple people gawk at her in a single moment, even more so than the deed itself.
For her it wasn't a matter of if she would be consumed by the dark, it was just a matter of when.

Personality:
A full on attention wh... seeker. Spoiled princess, and primarily lust driven. It's her primary source of focus, and thus will act from there on out. She is headstrong, and feisty. Able to adapt to whatever role someone would want to see from her.

Has the dark consumed you:
Oh gods yes. There's a little streak of light inside somewhere, but you can have so much more fun in the dark after all.

Abilities:
Her powers work perfect on men, but on women they are weaker or sometimes don't work.
She can invoke lust upon her adversaries, making her the object of their desire. She can't sway them to do her bidding though.
She can also get into your head and show you the image of twelve beautiful courtesans, all wanting you to be their master. This of course isn't real, just an illusion that could potentially leave the opponent in ultimate bliss (and a bit of embarrassment).
Enhanced strength and fighting techniques.

Relationship:
None at the moment, is more one for having a friend(s) with benefits.

Crush:
She doesn't crush on people.

Friends:
TBA

Enemies:
TBA

Talents:
Anything R rated is basically her speciality.
Extremely flexible
Pole dancing

Job or school:
Highly popular stripper at a strip club

Any other Information:
Tiffany doesn't care what someone's gender is, if they want some, they can get some. Though be wary, there is a chance there might be a price to pay. And not always in cash.

Last edited:
  • Love
Tiffany is amazing, Richie is going to have so many distractions with Tiffany and Kymberly, and Dreama just damn rofl.

Well, Tiffany doesn't mind sharing ;) :P

• Love
Brizzy.jpg
Name: Annie Worrall

Godly Mother or Father: Loki

Age 17-25: 21

Bio:

Personality:Flirty, very open, extremely friendly, funny and playful.

Has the dark consumed you, yes or no: Yes (Can she be saved?)

Abilities:Can control the elements.
Shape shifting.
Mind control.
Teleportation.

Relationship:TBA

Crush:TBA

Friends:TBA

Enemies:TBA

@Ginutusu Loki though...hahaha perfect...makes me wanna make a daughter of Thor whose good

Too easy, Loki is often considered on the dark side, and Thor always on the good, too easy XD

Allison-allison-argent-35584882-500-449.gif

♠ Name ♠
Dylan Rose Bryant

♠ Godly Mother or Father ♠
Artemis

♠ Age ♠
Seventeen

♠ Bio ♠
Nothing special has truly happened in Dylan's life. Well, nothing until now, of course. Her life has been as normal as any other teenage girl's life. The only thing special about her was her archery skills. People fawned over her because of it. Other than that, she was known as the 'Nature Lover' for majority of her life. She was also deemed weird for having a pet deer, but she didn't care. Until recently, she learned that her amazing hunting and archery skills, and her way with animals wasn't because she was just that awesome, but because she was the development of a Greek Goddess. And not just any Greek Goddess, but Artemis. Explains a lot, doesn't it?

♠ Personality ♠
Intelligent | Strong | Independent | Protective | Stubborn | Wise | Witty | Sarcastic | Loving | Understanding

♠ Has the dark consumed you, yes or no? ♠
No.

♣ Abilities ♠
•Very skilled in hunting
•Very skilled in archery
•Has a way with wild animals

♠ Relationship ♠
Open

♠ Crush ♠
Open

♠ Friends ♠
Open

♠ Enemies ♠
Open

♠ Talents ♠
•Archery
•Hunting
•Understanding/Getting Along with Animals
•Knitting/Sewing

♠ Job or school ♠
She doesn't work yet and her school is named Rosemary High.

♠ Any other Information ♠
Has a pet deer named Bambi.

tumblr_ma26quP2ZK1rcmx34o1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Just let me know if things are too obscure, it's quite a challenge after all to not cross that fine line between what is or isn't acceptable when dealing with a character like Tiffany ;)

Wouldn't technically all demigods of the same pantheon be related? For example in the Greek mythology all gods eventually are somehow related to each other if not directly by a parent, then via a grandparent or whatnot. I mean, technically Kelsie is Persephone's half sister since Zeus is both their fathers, and so Kelsie is an aunt of Chloe. I could make an example out of all of them, but I think we get the gist :P

Well, here goes..

662400.jpg

Name: Ryan Williams

Godly Mother or Father: Koalemos, Greek god of stupidity and foolishness

Age 17-25: 21

Bio: Ryan has a mother and probably a father too, though he isn't always sure about any of the two. They mostly feel familiar, and they do spend a lot of time in his house, so that's probably them?
His entire life has been roughly the same for the last 17 years. In the morning he wakes up to someone having prepared him breakfast, then someone else opens the door and brings him somewhere he's certain he's been before. The next few hours he feels like people expect him to do things or something, there's usually lots of paper and pens involved in this process. People around him keep chatting and it's always pretty noisy. Sometimes when he does things someone yells at him and sometimes when he doesn't do anything someone yells at him, so he sometimes does something and simply hopes for the best. It's a strange life, but he manages.

Personality: Stupid, Clumsy, foolish, lucky, friendly, bubbly, unprejudiced, forgiving, drowsy, distant and slow are some words to describe him. Ryan's basically just a real good guy, if you're patient enough with him. More of a follower than a leader, he might just do whatever you tell him to do without question if he can't be bothered with coming up with something himself.

Has the dark consumed you, yes or no: No? I mean, I don't think so. Has it? I don't know. What's the dark?

Abilities:
Complete resistance to any mind powers, be it good or bad.
Blank stare that slowly empties your mind if you keep looking.
Has a knack to somehow make things work out in the end eventually.

Relationship:
"I don't think I have.."

Crush:
"I'm not sure I.."

Friends:
"I wonder if.."

Enemies:
"I doubt I.."

Talents:
Surviving somehow.
Going largely unnoticed if he wants to.
Once landed a double backflip after trying to screw in a lightbulb. The light bulb broke.

Job or school: School? Pretty sure. Maybe like 65% sure. That's enough to pass, right?

Any other Information: Uhhhh

Last edited by a moderator:
This is going to be interesting. Now (once the char is accepted at least) we have a character whose power works perfectly on men, and a man that is able to withstand mind based powers. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.