CHILDREN OF OLYMPUS

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as I'm not expected to reply like 6 pm on thursday, to 10 am on friday, british time, all is cool with me :p

Reactions: B l u E s
Just a warning, Emi and I will be awol on the 24th. It's her birthday, and I'm probably gonna wind up as her servant that day

• Love
Reactions: Emi
Just a warning, Emi and I will be awol on the 24th. It's her birthday, and I'm probably gonna wind up as her servant that day
kyahhahaha xD Therefore, its much better saturday the reply!

Yall telling me aww, i have to wait so long but everyone is busy from today to after christmas xD

Christmas Is done for my at like 1 am on friday xD 24th is christmas here

Christmas Is done for my at like 1 am on friday xD 24th is christmas here
Me I'm confused.. Is Christmas the 24 or 25?

I don't celebrate that holiday so I have nooooo clue xD
My gramps does it the 25 but then some of my friends are like its 24.

I'm freaking confused

Me I'm confused.. Is Christmas the 24 or 25?

I don't celebrate that holiday so I have nooooo clue xD
My gramps does it the 25 but then some of my friends are like its 24.

I'm freaking confused
I've only heard it on the 25th. So, maybe it is a country thing? In America, its the 25th

• Love
Reactions: Justin
25th in America

Emi's bday is the 24th one of my friend's birthday is the 24th, my brother and sister (Twins) are on the 17th and my aunt is on the 30th lol... so I usually just give them christmas presents for their damn birthdays xD

Reactions: B l u E s
LMAO! To many birthdays in one month!
Tell me about it lol. My birthday is April 20th, my cousin's is on the 17th of April and my God Brothers is April 15th lol... to close to mines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
It's a from country to country thing. Christmas is the 24th here, but I won't be leaving my aunts place until like 1-2 am this year either if it goes anything like last year.

It's a from country to country thing. Christmas is the 24th here, but I won't be leaving my aunts place until like 1-2 am this year either if it goes anything like last year.
Ahhhhhhh okok, I understand now.

Oh well, best of wishes for all of your guys :D
Once over, we can share all of our gifts :3

Ik I'm getting a pair of gaming headphones xD

Status
Not open for further replies.