Childhood Demons ~ Character Creation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: CCC Kouhai
Harmony: *waves to the new people*

Well, I had an idea for a character, but it seems as if someone already has taken the ability that I was thinking about using. I didn't get to read everyone's character sheet until now.

tumblr_lnn19rgEXc1qhizsv.gif
tumblr_lnn19rgEXc1qhizsv.gif
Ɲαмє: Aoi Yume
Agє: Eight
Aρρєαяαηcє:
ƤєяѕσηαƖιту:
Ɓισgяαρну:
SρєcιαƖ AвιƖιтιєѕ:
Oтнєя:

dividerblue.gif
tumblr_n19t4ko3rO1svn82uo1_250.gif

[spoili]Finishing this tomorrow~[/spoili]​

I'm quite glad to have been alerted back here. :P
I will finish my application later today, if that's alright.

Name- Jeremiah Ryan
Age- 13
Appearance-
737293.jpg

"Spare thyself cruelty, o weary soul of mine."

Personality- Quiet, though far from shy. Jeremiah makes frequent retreats from others, only to make time for meditation and prayer. He is extremely pious, and is not afraid to display such a feature. Get him talking, however, then Jeremiah is sure to give a fiery sermon to everyone around him. He also has an odd tendency to fluctuate between Shakespearean English and the modern dialect.
Bio- Jeremiah was not raised by his biological parents, as he was abandoned practically at birth. For as long as he can remember, Jeremiah's life has been a search for enlightenment. Upon his abandonment, the boy's parents were sure to leave him at a local monk temple. Afterwards, Jeremiah knew nothing but worship and self-discipline. He was happy to live at the temple, living alongside good caretakers, yet Jeremiah was always curious on what was on the outside. The young boy sought desperately for information on the outside world as he got older. This thirst for knowledge eventually became a rabid craze, one that Jeremiah kept secret. From the temple's windows, from which he was not allowed to look out of, he could see the modern world, or at least a portion of it. It was drastic from what he expected. It felt like reality was nothing like the books he had memorized so well, the people outside had cars, phones, and other luxuries. Little did Jeremiah know that there was a reason for his isolation. The monks knew well that he could fall to temptation. Fascinated, and with his thirst for the outside world growing, he ventured past the walls at night and journeyed into a nearby village. This did not bode well. Keeping in effort to remain hidden, Jeremiah met a runaway girl his exact age. He had never before met a girl and such his curiosity could only progress. As fate would have it, this girl, as innocent as she seemed, was devious. For every night the boy broke the rules of the monks, everything he had learned slowly faded away. Jeremiah began to embrace vice more than virtue. The girl herself made the offer to run away, and find a new life elsewhere. Falling to youthful ignorance, he complied. Their quest would be cut short rather quickly. At some point, the two came across a bridge with a train track placed over it, and a roaring river beneath. Soon enough, while crossing this bridge, a train accelerated at them. Jeremiah tripped over the iron track, and like the moments after his birth, he had died abandoned.
Special Abilities- Jeremiah can summon angels temporarily, yet much to his dismay, he has no method of communicating with them.
Other- Carries a small crucifix with a blade on the bottom, for protection, of course.​

Last edited:
Accepted.

Also, sorry for the delay. I've been a little busy irl.

@Broken Beauty Your children need you to comfort them... Hatsu's personality makes it incapable of doing so, and there are emotionally unstable kids cryin' everywhere~

images

Name

Arabelle Ray Parker

Personality
Arabelle is a nice yet quiet child. She is mature and well-mannered thanks to her high class. However, Arabelle distances herself from others and doesn't get to close. Despite this, she does trust those slightly closer than the others. She prefers to talk instead of fighting but isn't afraid to stand up for herself and others

Bio

Being the richest girl in the school isn't always the easiest. That's something Arabelle had to learn the hard way. When she was ten, her family moved and Arabella had to go to a different school. Many of the guys had crushes on her, even of they already had girlfriends. This made the girls at school hate Arabelle. They would bully and shun her everyday. She soon found herself alone at school and home wasn't any better.

At home, it was always quiet. Her mother and father were always working and had no time for Arabelle. And on the rare occasions they did come home, it wasn't anything special. However, things changed when a transfer student became friends with Arabelle. Her world seemed a little bit brighter. But it wasn't meant to last.

A few weeks after Arabelle turned eleven, her best friend gained a boyfriend. The three of them often hung out together at first but then it was like she was the third wheel. However, Arabelle still agreed to hang out with them whenever they occasionally asked. After two months, her best friends boyfriend got Arabelle alone and raped her. He told her never to tell her friend or else. Arabelle was so scared, she agreed.

But two weeks after the incident, Arabelle couldn't keep it a secret anymore. So there, on that girls bathroom at Karaoke, she told her. But her best friend didn't believe her and slapped her hard across the face. After that, they were no longer friends. A week later, her ex best friend was dumped by the guy.

At that time, Arabelle was having thoughts about suicide and soon found herself on the school roof. However, as she looked down from the edge of the roof, she bece to afraid to fall. But someone whispered something in her ear then pushed her. The next thing she knew, Arabelle was dead. But she remembered the words the person behind her said.

You ruined my life. Your a selfish bitch. I hope you rot in hell, demon.

Special Abilities
Arabelle is able to speak to the spirits which comes in handy many times as spirits can become her messengers or tell her about what's going on anywhere

Other
Meet her to find out more

Last edited by a moderator:
@XxDreamingxX You are approved =3

@Rilette Sorry I haven't been around. My mom's getting ready to have surgery. I'll go take a look and see what I can do though. With Tacey occupied and my only other Older character left being Jett, it might take me a while to get to everyone.

This looks like a lot of fun. I'd like to join if you're still accepting players.

Reactions: Rilette
I haven't heard that it's closed yet, so I think it's safe to assume we'd welcome you. c:

Yes, you're still free to join ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.