Cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, after I beat the game and go for a second run. Use GS and AR stuff for emulator games.

And I like to abuse exploits. Like the Pokemon Emerald cloning bug.

Alchemy stat buff potions. OD on stat buff potions. 255 to all stats. Realize you are now superman. Press jump to fly wildly through the sky. Left click to casually end all life in a single blow of whatever weapon of choice. Never go to areas that spawn cliffracers because the game will bug the fuck out and spawn dozens if not hundreds of them in every cell.

EDIT

Cliffracers.
Aren't Cliffracers meant to be the Deathclaws of Morrowind? And they spawn that many?

Aren't Cliffracers meant to be the Deathclaws of Morrowind? And they spawn that many?
A bug has it so that instead of going away, the game will simply spawn more as you level up/gain stats. So if you gain an absolutely monstrous amount of stats and levels, the game will respond with just as many cliffracers.

And no. Cliffracers are more just annoying little screeching bastards. Hardly death claws.

EDIT

They're gaming's equivalent to Pigeons, really.

• Thank You
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Oh, I also remember using the Sparx cheat in Spyro when I was young. The said part is, it didn't get me to 100%. lol

Don't cheat until I've played the game on a high enough difficulty setting where I can no longer progress.

Then I quietly walk to the other end of the spectrum, pull a lever and cheat my face off.

I also cheated by looking up romances for Dragon Age. But Zevran and Fenris tho...<3

Status
Not open for further replies.