+[CHARGE]-

He glanced at all the grays around lost in his own thoughts, wondering who they might of been but soon snapped out of it as the Raven hovered back up. He looked at Blue and it looked like he froze and the raven was going to shoot. He was just about to summon an ally while still holding on the the reaper girl when her demonic hounds finished it off. He knew Blue nearly got himself killed, how he froze like that he had no idea.

As the lady wiggled out of Joe's grip, he heard Blue command "Fine" he answered with a nod of his head. Joe got his shirt tugged at and looked where she was pointing "I'll get it" Joe said to the female reaper. As he quickly went to get the Scythe he glared at the other female gray for ignoring him but thought she must be fresh out the tube.

He grabbed the Scythe and ran back and gave the female reaper her weapon back "Come on we better make a move"

Joe grabbed his own Scythe from his back ready, just in case and went up to Blue "I'm right behind you Blue, Name's Joe"

As expected, one Gray didn't buy the whole: 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend' idea. This Gray was Stranger, the silent one of the trio he had brought back from their slumber. "'We' are humanity's final attempt at fighting back the metal menaces." Of course, he could only explain what he knew, and what he knew was that he and his kind were needed. "I hope Sargent Reeves will fill you in." He looked back to the Sargent, who was standing nearby, listening in on the conversation. "I will once we're back in our safe zone. We're sitting ducks right now."

The male Gray, 'Joe', openly showed his support, to which BDO nodded. Eventually, everyone left the building, and were back on the highway to the soldier's base of operations. The rescued Grays didn't have their vehicles, so they were transported in a large truck that was brought just for that purpose. Inside was Reeves. He explained the situation they found themselves in. "To make a long story short, a few months back, we started getting heavy snow falling out of nowhere. It was suspected to stop, but never did. It cost a lot of people their freedom. Then, we spotted two large, strange machines, one at the north pole, and one at the south. At first we thought they were some kind of ruins, but it turns out they were made by the bastards we just fought. It caused the snow, and allowed them to invade our planet. Shit, they did such a good job that our combined military effort couldn't keep up with all the snow in the way. Fortunately for us humans, we were prepared for an extraterrestrial attack, in case one would happen. We had a plan, that plan was you. Well, you and dozens more. You're all Grays, our 'last effort' to save the human race. No pressure, right?"

After what felt like hours of being on the road, the convoy stopped, and the truck doors swung open for the Grays to exit. The blinding light of the daylight flooded the interior of the truck. Outside, they could see that they were just on the other side of a large, protective wall, surrounding a series of buildings, both military, and civilian. A small town in the state of North Carolina turned into what was now called 'safe havens'. Not entirely military driven, these safe havens were free of snow, had a temperature of around 80 degrees Fahrenheit, and let in a lot of sunlight from above, the only place where it was cloud-free. Children and animals were audible, as well as the banging and drilling of tools in military garages. BDO, who had been following with his motorcycle, got off and rejoined Reeves at his side. "Follow me, all of you." He beckoned.

The group would walk down a normal looking street, going pass normal looking businesses, and around mostly normal people and military personnel. BDO walked along with the group, silent, but with a watchful eye on both the Grays and the people around them, not because he didn't trust them, but because he was thinking, when he shouldn't be.

Eventually, the group found themselves in what looked to be the Gray inhabitant building, where the biological weapons would reside. It wasn't like anything you'd seen before. Each door, was like a portal to another world, generated specifically for that Gray. These were called domains, and felt much like a zoo, minus the spectators. Some doors were deprived of color, meaning they were empty until a Gray entered. The empty, white world would then shift and change into whatever that Gray would prefer as solitude. BDO's room consisted of an open space, flooring like checkered flooring you'd see in kitchens. It was very similar to that of Black Rock Shooter's, who's room was supposed to be nearby. Reeves stopped in front of a series of colorless doors. "You'll stay in these domains." He stated. "Here, nothing will bother you, except when we need you, and you'll know when we need you. Go ahead in."

Stranger didn't make a move forward. She didn't like the idea of being contained when she still was unsure of where to next place her loyalties. She may have been created by humans, but she had come to realize, over a long course of time, that she didn't serve all humans as a whole. She was expected to follow her creators' orders only, meaning all other humans were irrelevant. She found herself watching this 'BDO' and wondering exactly what his take on this was. Should she just accept things as they were now, or refuse to comply until she understood the situation better? Her grip tightened on her large war hammer. She felt more comfortable when all she had to do was follow orders with a minimal amount of free thought. It was much easier than having to weigh all of her judgments like this.

Joe followed Blue and the rest of the military outside and jumped in the back of the truck. He listened to Reeves short story of how the grays are the humans last chance of survival. It was a long journey in the truck which gave time for Joe to reflect what was going on.

Saving the human race would be an idea especially if Joe needs to get healed, plus with this amount of snow, it would dreadful for his trike but still manageable, which he hoped his trike would be at the place were they are heading to. He can't wait to sit on his baby again.

He started summoning little skulls in his palm of his hand and making it disappear, as he was watching his skulls, he glanced at his newly formed team and wondered how they were going to work together to save the world. If he had to, he do it by himself but that could be suicide. He grinned sharply and closed his fists at the thought, slim to none chance he had by himself, but what if he did pull it off. The glory would be marvellous but common sense got the better of him and he carried on summoning mini skulls in the palm of his hand. He had to work with the grays it's everyone's best chance.

As the doors opened he was slightly blinded by the light but as he eyes focused, Reeves wanted us to follow, he had no arguments and followed. As they walked through the street he glanced at everyone some were scared, Joe didn't know if it was because of the grays or the invasion, some of the people smiled and Joe nodded to them with a grin.

He glanced around at the shops but really saw nothing of interest. The only stores he saw sold food or plain clothes. He did notice one toy shop for the kids. There was a few kids there all excited and having fun trying to haggle with the store owner.

When they reached the domains and asked to step in, he noticed the female holding onto her warhammer wasn't moving. Joe pushed past her "Smiling not gonna hurt ya she-hulk" he mocked as he entered one of the empty domains.

As he stood in the middle of his room he watched as the colours changed around him. The colour changing made his eyes go funny so he closed his eyes and waited for it to finish. As he opened his eyes he saw the top of the walls were black and the bottom half was red separated by a purple border with Trikes on it. Scattered around was a few posters of different heavy metal bands. He noticed he had a hammock, a wooden chest of drawers and wooden cupboard, As he went to his hammock he noticed a stand next to it where he put his scythe on and laid down on the hammock and he chilled out. He would find this place most comfortable indeed.

On the outside of the door was a picture of 2 scythes which have crossed over looking like an X with Joe written over the top and Enter if you dare at the bottom.

The past few hours passed in nothing more than a blur. Tay didn't speak a single word during the entire ride to the operations site, listening into nearly every conversation as best as she could. And idly toying with her scythe, trying to learn everything about it. Which wasn't much.

All Tay had learned was that they had some sort of 'plan' to save humanity, and that they were going to a containment facility designed especially for the Grays. Though her scythe, although small, she found more knowledgeable. It it's self had nothing special to it, but during the ride she had poked around with it and what she could do. She could charge it with her energy and change its shape, although that was the only thing she knew it had already become a major asset.

Tay felt the truck stop more than she heard it. And was quickly blinded by the door being raised upwards, and moved quickly to shield her eyes to let them recover on their own. When they were good enough to not hurt, she followed the group out of the truck. As she exited, she casually tossed the scythe behind her and it split apart into nearly a hundred card shaped slivers, all of which were the same size, length, and width, and floated about her in no general pattern, hardly noticing the fact that she was making scene.

Without even waiting for the others, Tay quickly trotted up to the building and stepped into, claiming the first white door she saw. She overheard enough to know where she was and the buildings purpose. The door in front of her began to shift, becoming more circular and red. When she got close enough, it opened from the center by a spiral like pattern. She grinned, more amazed at seeing it change in person rather than by the descriptions she heard.

Stepping inside, Tay as greeted by a devoid White room that had no general design. She was confused at first, but then she remembered that she was too busy focusing on the door to bother about the inside, so let her imagination wander on its own.

Tay heard what sounded like running water, and the room began to change. Several parts of the floor fell away and hung in random places in the air. All shaped in the form of card. The remaining pathway it's self was made out of gigantic versions of the cards. They looked very similar to the back of a Yu-Gi-Oh card, but instead of orange they were all red, and generally all of them were different sizes, but all had the shape of a card. Far back into the room was a strange floating island, the only thing on it was grass and the skeletal limbs of a large oak tree. In a ring the island was surrounded by water from an unknown source, which constantly plummeted into the black abyss below, the area around it was devoid of any cards, as if it naturally pushed them away.

Seeing the door close, Tay wandered off to explore. Feeling much more comfortable here than inside that glass prison before. Seeing no other way to get around, the carded scythe formed together into two much larger ones, and as she took a step off of the small path it replaced the empty air. Seeing it as a way to get around, she didn't bother with retrieving it, and so paced around the room with the cards providing her a path.

Reactions: Captain Scrubz
While Reeves may have not noticed it, BDO saw how uncomfortable Stranger felt. To wake up in a unknown organization's grasp without fully knowing the deal would put anyone on edge. He was thankful enough that the other two had little problems adjusting. They found empty rooms, and bended them to fit their standards. The only ones to remain in that hall was Stranger, Reeves, and BDO himself. "I believe Stranger needs a better reason to help us." At that, Reeves scoffed, shaking his head slowly in disbelief that he was actually babysitting these emotionless things. "If you won't take my word for it, maybe you'll take your creator's." As if he was waiting on the signal, a rather scruffy man dressed in a lab coat approached them. He was around his early 40's, with unkempt hair and a recently shaved beard. It's the description of what people would call: 'A mad scientist'. An ID tacked onto the man's coat read 'Dr.Silva'.

"I'm elated you and your team was able to recover the lost Grays. I-I'm Dr.Silva." The scientist extended his hand toward Stranger, but really didn't expect her to give one back. Whether she returned it or not, he went on. "I am your creator, Stranger. You may not remember me from the stasis pods you were found in, but I remember you. You performed top of your tier in testing." The man spoke with some pride in him. "Sargent Reeves, I implore you to take your newly rescued teammates onto your next mission." "You know, Doc. It almost feels as if you're testing me, too." "I apologize for the Sargent's rude behavior. He never hopped on the biological weapon bandwagon." "There are reasons for everything, Doc. I'm out." Just like that, the brute left the three, disappearing around a corner to god knows where.

( My reaction to that scientist was 'Oh, stop it, you')

Stranger was a bit doubtful, as she had never taken orders from her creator, but in the end, it finally swayed her. She took Dr.Silva's hand in a brief grip with her own, releasing it quickly. She nodded, and turned back towards the building. She chose the furthest unoccupied door from Joe and Tay as a minor safety precaution, but instead of going inside, she sat down right outside the room. She sat with her legs crossed and her warhammer laid across her lap. Without another word, she rested her head on the door and closed her eyes, conserving her energy.

Even in the presence of her maker, Stranger was silent, but it was expected. The scientist turned to BDO, and adjusted his lab coat. "I got wind that you haven't found Black Rock Shooter in the Onyx building." "Only those three." "Don't feel down, I have another lead on where she may be, but it'll take me some time to converse with the higher-ups. I am not a general. Rest your bones for now." The scientist twirled on his feet and walked back from where he came with his hands folded behind his back. BDO watched him leave, then looked over to Stranger, who had found her resting place outside of where it was actually supposed to be. BDO was indifferent to it.

Moments later, he had returned to his own room, an infinite land with checkered flooring. The dark blue sky above was full of chains hanging from unseen structures. As he walked, sections of the floor grew, prodding out of the ground to create jagged spikes. In what was assumed to be the center of the spiked terrain was the main spike. It towered over the other spikes like a dog to a human. Carefully, the Gray jumped from spike to spike as he ascended up to the center. It was flat, and safe enough for him to rest. Reaching the top, he would then collapse onto the solid flooring like he was coming home from a tiring day at work or school. Then, he faded away into a slumber for the day.

[Several hours later...]

Each Gray would awaken to find a platter of food beside them. How it got there or who left it there was a mystery, but with it was a note. It read:

'We know some of you do not feel hunger, but it's there. Eat up and assemble the briefing room once you are finished. There is a new task for all of you.'

BDO, who was used to this, simply discarded the letter over the ledge of his rock, and began eating. Minutes later, he could be found coming out of his 'realm' and into the hallway, where he would walk down the hall to the briefing room. Luckily there were signs showing where everything was, so getting there wouldn't be a problem for a new Gray. In the command room, Reeves, Silva, and some other high ranking men stood around an illuminated table. It was like a large tablet, showing a digital map of a dusty, wild-west-like town surrounded by sand. Going through the town was a train rail that looked decades ahead of it's surroundings on terms of technology. "Blue Dragon Overdrive, Welcome back to the living." said the scientist.

Joe rose out of his hammock after a good couple of hours rest to find food with a note. He looked around the room in confusion and just stared at the food. Thinking out loud he said "Might as well grab a bite". As he got out of his Hammock, he was in his boxers and grabbed the bowl and note. He looked around his room and wondered where the hell he was going to sit. With that thought, a lazy boy appeared in the far corner of the room.

Joe grinned and walked over to his seat and started taking a bite while reading the note "New task mmm" he mumbled with food in his mouth. When he finished eating he scrunched up the note and placed it on the dirty cutlery. As he got up he wondered where to take the empty platter and decided to leave it where he found it.

Still mumbling out loud "Right, I better make a move". Joe got himself ready and grabbed his Scythe from the stand and left his room. As he opened the door he saw what his door looked like from the outside, he chuckled and nodded in approval. Joe looked around to find out where the briefing room was and soon enough he found the signs leading him in the right direction.

As he entered the Briefing room while holding his Scythe over his shoulder he glanced around the room and noticed the glowing table and walked over to have a look. As he got up to the table and without his eyes leaving the table "So what's the crack guys" he asked

Tay had been wandering for hours with the restless energy of a childish Gray. It took her about four passes to finally realize that there was food next to the door of her chamber. At first she didn't know what it was, a white standing out in the thick red. But as she got closer she saw the note on it finally realized, she was hungry.

Picking up the tray on her fifth pass, she stared at it. There was a colorless block of... Something, just splat in the middle of it, and what seemed like water in a circular glass. Picking up the block (it felt like jello) she sniffed it and was greeted by an odorless disappointment. But when she bit into it she was greeted by the first, and most amazing taste since her transmute to a Gray. It had the same exact taste of a ripe cherry, (though Tay had no idea what a cherry was at the time so all she knew was the taste, and not the name.) and quickly wolfed it down.

Picking up the glass, she wiped her face with the note as there was nothing else to use. She took a sip then sloshed it around her mouth, it tasted like plain old water, and with a shrug she drank it. After looking a minute for a place where she could return the tray and cup, gave up, and just dropped it into the limitless abyss below.

Dropping from the card above, she landed next to the door in a squat and was greeted by the only familiar sight in the ever changing world. The cards that made up her scythe, though they were hanging weakly above the ground with some of the cards not even levitating at all. Confused, she reached out to touch one and when she did a single red static charge jumped from her to the card. Instantly she knew she was giving it the energy it lost, because she felt the drain and the cards jumped back up into the air. "Huh... That's neat." And as she exited the room she had an idea that she was itching to try out.

Earlier that day she had seen a boy on a strange hovering board, and she imagined what it would be like to try it out. Automatically, the pieces of her scythe began to form into a tall, thin, and otherwise flatter version of the hover board. It was chrome, just like her scythe, and worked the same exact way as a hover board, leaning this way and that to control it.

Although Tay was one of the last to make it to the briefing room, it took her half the time to get there than it normally would. Having practically zipped down the hallways, scaring the wits out of anybody that didn't see her coming. Nearly ramming into the door of the briefing room, she quickly leaned back and came to a stop much faster than she thought possible. Grabbing the board on her way in, it quickly shrank down to the size of a normal card, which she padded into her hair as if it was a feather.

When Tay had finally squeezed her way to the middle of the room, she had to stand on her toes to get a view of the table, being the shortest one there. She didn't speak because she didn't know what to say or ask.

Stranger was the last to make it to the briefing room, having reluctantly swallowed something cheese and a loaf of bread. Her weapon, however, was difficult to fit inside the meeting room and she took a few seconds to ensure that she didn't destroy the door when she walked in. She chose a corner to linger in and waited for a debriefing.

Along with BDO came the rescued Grays. Everyone was attending, so the man who looked to be in charge of the entire situation slid his hand over the table, making the map on the table enlarge on certain points. "According to our energy reads, there are several more Gray pods that need to be cracked open. The only problem is they're on a moving train that's most likely alien, so expect hidden defense systems and escorts. Now, there's no human being we know of that can move along a speeding train, so it'll just be you four Grays. The mission is simple, ambush the train and retrieve your fallen.. comrades." BDO felt as if the general speaking may have the same views on his kind as Reeves. His tone, body language, and overall attitude toward the walking weapons were similar. Still, he didn't let it bother him.

"We'll airlift you to Nevada, that's where the train's supposed to be headed, but you don't have much time before your window closes." As in addition, the scientist scurried over to his creation in attempt to heighten hopes. "If it makes ya feel any better, there is a 37.2% chance that the final weapon is there. You know, 'Sleeping Beauty'."

The meeting was dismissed, and men began to scatter everywhere. The general had instructed the Grays to move to the hanger, where they would not only get their airlift to the mission, but find their vehicles personally designed for them to use. The lights of the hanger flickered on as soon they entered, showing an array of different vehicles to use. However, in the front of all this transportation was a VTOL with it's hanger's open. It was large enough to fit their own vehicles inside of, and that's what BDO did.

He turned his bike on, and it automatically cruised into the VTOL, stopping in a spacious section of it. BDO himself leaned against his bike as he waited for everyone else to board.

Stranger had left the room with something mirroring silent contempt, following BDO to the hanger. Something was bothering her, but she couldn't place it. So she ignored it. She pushed it into the furthest recesses of her mind and mounted her own vehicle. Her's was the only one the didn't mirror a bike. It was made to hold the weight and size of her war hammer. It's mobility was lower than that of a bike, but it could take a hit. She started the black car, her hammer resting in the passenger's seat with it's 'business' end laying along the car's side. She drove it into the VTO, right next to BDO's vehicle, and shut it off.

Tay had been slightly confused as to why the general spoke to them the way she did, but decided it was best for later. Following BDO, she also wondered who this 'Sleeping Beauty' was, and decided to ask BDO when she got the chance.

Having reached the hanger, a rather ominous engineer called her over. He was wearing the casual gray overalls and a orange hardhat, though sputtered with oil place to place. "Ere she is, beauty ain't it?" waving a hand toward a Black hunk of metal in front of him.

By the looks of it, it was a two person motorbike, pointed in the front but rather bulky in the back, devoid of any attempt at decoration. Tay herself almost laughed at it, and shook her head. "Are you sure that's for me?"

The engineer flinched when she spoke, having expected her to just take it and go without question. "I...Well... I'm certain, I built it myself." Picking at his shirt, it was obvious he was immediately uncomfortable. Tay reached up and patted the top of his hat, which nearly caused him to scream from shock. "You keep it." Turning, she flicked the card out of her hair and it began to float around her, and lightly jogged into the VTOL, stopping next to BDO.

Remembering her question, Tay sat down on the floor and with her eyes full of curiosity asked. "Who's 'Sleepy Bueaty'?"

As BDO waited for the others to embark on the VTOL, he crossed his arms and closed his eyes. If he could identify his emotions, he would call this worrying. Regardless, Tay's voice opened his eyes. She asked of Sleeping Beauty, a name mentioned by Silva. "Sleeping Beauty is another Gray. Her name is known as Black Rock Shooter. Sleeping Beauty is just a name that was given to her. She was supposed to awaken at the same time I was, but it was not a smooth situation." The Gray's eyes trailed off as he spoke, his eyelids hooding half of his glowing icy eyes. He remembered the event clearly like it was yesterday. It was a rushed revival, as the newly discovered mech threat forced humanity to play their card quickly. Just after BDO rose from his pod, fresh to the world, BRS's pod had been lost. Whether or not she was dead puzzled them for a while, since it was unclear if the enemy captured her in a vulnerable state or not.

For weeks, BDO was sent on mission after mission, determined to find her and bring her to life. He felt it was his sole purpose now, more than actually fighting against the other-worldly being. "I just hope this goes well." The possibility of more Grays meant stronger chances for survival, obviously.

Perhaps it was the fact that everything was being placed on this 'Black Rock Shooter', as if nothing could be accoplished without her, that made Stranger feel this way. Why could they not defend themselves? Were they really so weak that the fate of them all rested on someone like a sleeping Gray? She felt that such a race was hardly worth fighting for, so close to extinction as it was. If humanity could make grays to fight invaders, then shouldn't they be able to create something even fiercer, even stronger? She should her head to dislodge the thoughts. Humanity wasn't logical in any sense. That, she had learned long ago. It was best to forget about it and keep moving.