Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
My previous poll, asking if anyone on Iwaku drew character portraits, got a LOT of great feedback!

This poll is a PART TWO and we're looking to get a little bit more detailed data for a.... SPECIAL REASON. Can you figure out what the reason is? >:3 Are you excited trying to guess?

Answer the poll and vote on all of the options that apply directly to you! If you like, you can post extra comments and an explanation about your choices also. You feedback will be very, very useful.

I can't really draw people worth crap, lol. However I would request both free and paid commissions. I make jewelry and I do draw plants and other things. So I do know the hardship of not only taking your time to draw and cost of material depending on your medium. I would love free ones because my income is crap but I would also be willing to pay as long as the prices weren't too over my head. ^-^

• Thank You
Reactions: Diana
I would LOVE having a character studio here! I do a lot of worldbuilding and recycle the characters from my universe throughout the site, so having pictures of them would be extremely handy. I'd be happy to pay and wait as long as necessary if need be, though I am a broke college student so I can't pay too much. >w>'

• Thank You
I will do character portraits/Illustrations for free, My media is limited to ink and pencil, with minimal color usage, what is considered my style is really just a lack of supplies. So I don't feel right asking for money as long as I get to do what I love and as long as someone isn't looking for full color I can do it for free. Someday I will be able to do full color projects but I have to save up and think about what medium want to focus on. 8D

• Thank You
Reactions: Esthalia and Diana
I can draw and can do all sorts of different medias , but school is woopin' my butt right now so I won't be active in the OC art community until summer time. I also am a broke college student, so the cheaper the paid commissions the better. I'm mostly looking forward to the art trades because I can draw, but I can never capture my own OCs because I know their faces too well and my expectations are too high. it's like trying to draw your kids. It's just better to have someone else do it.

• Thank You
I would love to get into drawing people's characters portraits. :D I think it would be awesome!

• Thank You
I do draw and would love to do so for you, just I am not so great at other folks wants and needs, so I am not sure of myself.

• Thank You
I don't mind drawing character portraits, but my style is mostly limited to anime and maybe semi-realism. But yeah... Depending on the complexity of the request would determine whether I charge or not... I can do colour to monochrome to very little colour or even mixtures and such. I mostly work with pencil, coloured pencils, ink (For outline mostly), and I'm practicing watercolour. Might experiment with copic markers in the future.

• Thank You
Haha... I can only do portraits. Body. plants, houses, etc, I am just so bad at! xD

But I do like designing clothes and characters and as for the commission and request things, I would most likely do free but I don't mind paid.
My style is only limited to anime though and I am better at traditional than digital though I find them both fun to do and I hate I when I try to zoom in on my traditional drawings and I can't. xD
I thought of using a magnified glass but I don't have one. Also, I only draw digital on my iPad because I don't have a laptop. ._______.

And colours are quite hard for me to do with the app I have and it's really annoying so I only do colours as close as I can or just colour some parts in and leave the rest not coloured in.

• Thank You
I can't draw...at all...but I would proudly display someone else's work and advertise their abilities both free or paid.

• Thank You
Willing to do free requests :) What I do depends on what kind of time I have and how much time the requester has to give me. Quick pen and ink character work is easy, colored (I digitally color my work) will take more time. The fancier you want it the more time I need :)
I don't do manga/anime styles unless specifically requested.

• Thank You
Honestly, I can't draw for toffee. But, I can do a limited amount of spriting. Were I any good at it, I'd set up shop and take requests, but...

Reactions: Buttercorn
If only I had access to a scanner and a paypal, I could get some major cash and actually feel like I'm not a total waste of immediate space (I think my future's bright though)

• Love
Reactions: IceChateau777
I can't draw, unless it's objects (I can do a wicked sword) but I would love to have a custom picture of the one character I play most often, so I would probably request one commission. However, I am a high school freshman (i.e. too young to get a job, and there are no babysitting/plant sitting/pet sitting opportunities where I live int he small town of nowheresville...) so it would have to be a free commission. I'd be willing to trade my art (Or editing or whatever I can do) for a commission, but I don't think I could really pay with cash.

• Thank You
If only I had access to a scanner and a paypal, I could get some major cash and actually feel like I'm not a total waste of immediate space (I think my future's bright though)

Oi, same with me. I need a scanner. I think there might be one at my school, but idk. ;___;
And I don't have PayPal. Need to get one...

I can't draw, unless it's objects (I can do a wicked sword) but I would love to have a custom picture of the one character I play most often, so I would probably request one commission. However, I am a high school freshman (i.e. too young to get a job, and there are no babysitting/plant sitting/pet sitting opportunities where I live int he small town of nowheresville...) so it would have to be a free commission. I'd be willing to trade my art (Or editing or whatever I can do) for a commission, but I don't think I could really pay with cash.

Can you design weapons??

I can draw realistic pictures really well. Based on reference pictures though. Not sure how up do doing commissions I would be it would depend I think. But I use colored pencil. I do have a tablet too but I'm kinda a bit eh on it.

The picture I attached is one I'm working on right now if examples are necessary.

I'd be potentially interested in paid commissions I suppose. Or maybe art trades. My drawings do take quite a lot of time. 10+ hours total usually.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    613.2 KB · Views: 10
Oh I really like your art work Melia, thats so cool. I'd pay for something like that done of my characters. I cant draw to save my life. Stick people are what I can do. I'd pay for artwork of my characters and I have in the past. I love to see them come to life with my idea and someone else's pen. Its great. It's a fun to see what can happen. Like others I can't afford much but I'm willing to pay regardless. So maybe something can be worked out with the right person. I'd have to see. Melia.. your in the running for sure.

Oh I really like your art work Melia, thats so cool. I'd pay for something like that done of my characters. I cant draw to save my life. Stick people are what I can do. I'd pay for artwork of my characters and I have in the past. I love to see them come to life with my idea and someone else's pen. Its great. It's a fun to see what can happen. Like others I can't afford much but I'm willing to pay regardless. So maybe something can be worked out with the right person. I'd have to see. Melia.. your in the running for sure.
Hee hee oh I've been thinking about doing a drawing of our story for quite some time. I'm just not sure how I want to go about it. :)

Well I have an image of Arianna I can pass along that maybe something can come if.... maybe...

Status
Not open for further replies.