Character Portraits - POLL PART TWO.

If we had a CHARACTER PORTRAIT STUDIO:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can do free commissions. Thus far, I can do tiny sculptures (anime style; depends on the clay I get), and I can draw, but I can only draw semi-realistic or still life. I usually hand-draw characters, so my creativity is limited. I also do original hairstyles (that can't be imitated anywhere that I know of). However, I have to make instructions on how to make it work.

I also did this on dolls, too.

• Thank You
Reactions: Fijoli and Diana
I do sketches and I prefer pencil and paper over the graphic art. Drawing pretty much anything, but time to do that depends on difficulty. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Diana
@Ritual Lobotomy - you mean you don't like to create digital art right?
Graphic art is literally the art of creating a graphic, and the term can be applied across the board to any two dimensional form of media including pencil and paper :)
Sorry, just trying to clear up any confusion :)

Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
@Ritual Lobotomy - you mean you don't like to create digital art right?
Graphic art is literally the art of creating a graphic, and the term can be applied across the board to any two dimensional form of media including pencil and paper :)
Sorry, just trying to clear up any confusion :)
Aye, it's what I meant. I just do pencil work and nothing digital. I understand the confusion and thanks for heads up ^^

Reactions: - Falcon -
@Shin-Jones
Can you design weapons??

I'm so much better at drawing weapons and clothing than anything else. They're not professional-quality, but if you give me a description, I can do it decently.

I can't draw and don't have the money for buying any character portraits. But I do understand how it would help college students and those who have the ability to pay for one.

• Thank You
I'd be interested in requesting both paid and free portraits, since I can't draw people to save my life.
I can, however, draw some pretty decent maps- not that it's necessarily relevant, haha, but I might be able to trade a map for a portrait. XD

• Thank You
@Shin-Jones

I'm so much better at drawing weapons and clothing than anything else. They're not professional-quality, but if you give me a description, I can do it decently.

Aw, awesome! I love weapons but can't design them at all. - w - '
I'm only good at manga/anime styled portraits and Naruto styled clothing. (Kinda ish for the second one)

Well as before I'd put myself down as needing money for my time :x As much as I'd love to help the Iwaku community out by doing this for free I kinda can't.

However I have recently opened a Fiverr account and offering which can basically be summed up as this:

UKqlQ8h.jpg

I'd gladly offer these (much reduced from my artshop) prices for this. Though I will stress my art shop is still open for more timeconsuming or better polished pieces.

But yeah if paid stuff will make a showing count me in is what im saying.

Reactions: Lady Sabine
I don't have any kind of money paying system, so I can only request free artwork, and I would only be able to do free artworks. I work digitally, although I can do pen(cil) and paper. I can't color the pencil & paper drawings, though. I have a dA, but the only thing recent I did is a painting of some fish. Here's a link: http://starnight5.deviantart.com

I feel it might be worth mentioning in here, that I've decided to give an Iwaku-wide discount for my fiverr stuff.

So in the mean time before Diana swoops in and organises this and probably puts me out of business haha feel free to indulge in some delicious discounts.

More info here

I'd do free and paid commissions. As long as there's a process to both, I don't have a problem with either. Although technically, I would be paid with free commissions other ways (watermark/advertising/things like that)

Status
Not open for further replies.