Character Gossip

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
WMD, I think we should try to agree if the blade you're using is a knife or a sword. Hell, it might even be a rifle-mounted axe or bayonet.

first he drew a sword, but that shattered against metatron, so now wmd has his last melee weapon other than his fists, a combat knife/bayonet, whichever seems more teknikan

Hope my post befits the role that my character is beginning to fulfill. I was debating whether he should defend Asmo in case he was felled by someone not meant to be the True Hero, but the Cycle would never let that happen. So instead I ranted at everyone else dying instead. Wewt

How dare you rant at us dying.

we're doing a perfectly good job being mutilated.

In other news, I wish GMK would pay attention to my posts.

In further news...raise your hand if you've been beheaded or impaled in this battle...I'd like to know numbers.

Actually, I've only been punched in the head twice. I've even taken less damage than Asmo! :D

Been stabbed in the side and arm =D Bleeding..

but if Asmo weren't so damned Paorou-regenerative I'd have dealt damage >>

Only difference is that you can't regenerate your blows to the head like Paosmodeus here. Speaking of head-related injuries, my character has a headache now.

And a sword in his belly, but the headache's the big problem right now.

The fairy has been gently knocked over... and that's about it. Result!

<< >> *lays low*

bloodied, bruised and with my next post going to suffer a broken thigh.

I stabbed choo in the leg when I landed! >:[

And I have Porg's bootprint on my chest.

also, the broken leg will be sustained saving tegan, so if that could not be done whilst im at tafe, id appreciate it!

if it does happen, ah well, i'll get over it.

You've been kneed in the face by Jumi.

Warmaster, GMK and Porg have to face Jumi, while I deal with Archy and Tegan.

Everyone else is fucked or behind the hover car.

Well apparently the good guys aren't very good at dividing the labor...

Archy and Tegan (a supposedly mostly non combat character) vs the big motherf- regenerating Asmo.

The 2 space marines and uhm.. yeah me.. take on Jumi.. who while Hax is (I bloody hope) not quite as dangerous and scary as Asmo.

Oh I never said you weren't xD

I'm sure you'll give all 3 of us a run for our money without a doubt. But I feel sorry for Archy and tegan being left alone with Asmo with the only possible backup being Obskeree ^^;

You won't be running for your money. You'll be running for your... LIVES!

>: (

*Looks at Sakura's post and subsequently feels urged to sing "Platinum" from the Card Captor Sakura soundtrack =x*

Who says Tegan is non combative? Don't confuse not jumping at the chance to fight for not being able to. ^_-

Don't forget, she is very old. She's seen more than her fair share of battle.