Character Gossip

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
It's okay. Nephilim can be drowned.

Plus they have serious munchies.

You may need the Great Flood to kill em all though.

*reads Palonis' most recent character sheet*

Has he, by any chance, read Cat Shit One?

Bad situation + song from a musical + crying = definately a predicament o_o;.

Question, though: Does the song affect Noise, since Acqua hadn't met him, and you said the song only affected those she met at Mature Tower?

Hmm, yeah, you're free~ I hadn't thought a ton about you or Q o_o.

EDIT: However, feel free to respond to the water works~ ;D

Cool. I'll probably work your crying into motivation for my character's speech about hero's where he's from and why he doesn't think Asmo deserves to be called a hero, blah blah blah. If I knew this was coming, I'd have given him a Soul Art ability. lol Anyways, expect my post sometime tomorrow morning. I'll get on it after my 9 AM conference call.

Don't worry Acqua, GMK now realises there's much more on the line here than just his own pride. I'll work out my post more after work.

DRINK MAH BEER, IT'LL GET YOU DRUNK, YOU'LL BE FUCKING FAT GIRLS IN NO TIME!!!

WMD, I think we should try to agree if the blade you're using is a knife or a sword. Hell, it might even be a rifle-mounted axe or bayonet.

Mabu, I'm not claiming to be a hero. I'm claiming to be the EXACT OPPOSITE.

That was the whole point of my last post.

And that's the ENTIRE REASON why I'm attacking you.

Please stop skipping my posts and actually read them. I think I've earned that much.

Asmo, sooner or later you're going to realize that you're always the Hero. We're too weak to do stuff on our own. GUIDE US OH MESSIAH!

Yeah, Jumi-kun's right! Anti-Hero doesn't work for you. You'll end up killing us all.... O_o

Please forgive the minor hijacks in that last post. My apologies if I got anyone out of character.

You know that and I know that but Noise, he hasn't a clue. All he knows is that someone just dropped a car in the middle of his group, it's raining blood, and some guy with wings is going bat-shit insane. He's assuming that Asmo (the character) is trying to eliminate everyone else so he's the only one left to be the hero. Remember, he's been in Iwaku for about a day, maybe two.