CHALLENGE! NOW IT'S EVERY DAY HAPPY THINGS! 8D

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
The Mountain Is Out!

In other news, short early shift means getting mass homework done!

Woot, we can finally get an interview for housing assistance after 6 months of waiting!

I <3 Flonase. ;-; My days will be that much less miserable for me now. *kicks hay fever in the face*

Diana has rediscovered dianaisms that have been buried for too long. I think... this is a good thing!

i had another gig yesterday and I actually got a complament from my prof that i sounded great. it feels wonderful to actually ehar someoen say i do something well for once!

I have the temp index and all the roleplay rooms set up for tomorrow and they look GREAT. 8D

Interview with the housing authority is on Wednesday. Here's to hoping we can get our little family a nice place to live with this help we need. :]

Diana, Vay, Rory and the rest of our staff got the site working in such wonderful ways!

Today it's sunny outside, and the sky's completely clear, so I'm very very happy! :)

Today we finally got TWO of the new tires we were desperately needing for the van. It feels really good to finally get something important checked off the list. Now we just need the other two!

We received another generous donation of clothes for our baby dinosaur, hehe. He's growing so fast. I feel so fortunate to have families that will help us out. Don't even care that these are hand-me-downs, that's less money we have to spend on bigger clothes. @___@