Ch. 5 Check-in

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
xXBasedK'Jolxx reporting in. The Kaustirian adventurers are currently waiting for Amalia to direct them. Once that's done, the chaos can ensue.

• Thank You
Reactions: unanun
Takeda and Arania checking in. I (Tone) am currently in a hotel until tomorrow. Went to a concert today. Haven't been posting because I have been working for the past 6 days straight and don't get home until VERY late. I will post more about the trip to Viridos Tuseday night or Wednesday morning. Minagi has been busy with seeing her family for the past of days and will continue do so for the next couple of days. She has given me permission to post for Arania while she is away.

• Thank You
Aira Reinhart

Reporting for duty =[

Damn it if i'm leaving Ilsa now.

Vrein : Quest, Castagarian
Nuria: 'Helping' Aldus

• Thank You
I have discussed with you what I have planned with Slaters for our part. Ill get my post up for sure tomorrow. Been working four days in a row and its been kinda hectic. We all got this though.

• Thank You
Reactions: unanun and Jade
Dane's going to confront the ghoul sage, of course. I don't have any excuse for my inactivity, just a bad case of writer's block. ._.

• Love
Aerie: she's on a boat. She's going fast. She's wearing nautical themed pashmina afghans.

Shae: VENGEANCE QUEST/lesbian sorrow

Nu: SWORD QUEST/experimenting

Shardis: In Medwick's group, looking for her mother and father while dealing with not liking this kind of archaeology (it's not what she thought it was suppose to be, like all the other trips they had been on before) she also wants to fight or hunt, to relieve the stress, but isn't allowed to do ether.

Status
Not open for further replies.