Cereal

I love cereal. I'm more into the special k and honey bunches of oats cereal, though! No sugar highs for me! xD

Reactions: Lawkheart
I love most cereals but I mostly eat honey bunches of oats as well.

I haven't had Captain Crunch in so many years.

I love cereal. That video..yeah, that would be me. xD

I....LOVE cereal. Different types, frosted flakes, lucky charms, waffle crisp, to name a few. Think I'll get a bowl now.

• Thank You
Reactions: Lawkheart
Cereal is great! At least to me it is.

It's quick and easy, I guess. I don't mind cereal, but I'd much rather have a hot meal for breakfast instead. Am I the only one who eats cereal with milk but doesn't drink it all at the end?

My parents would get mad at me if I didn't drink all the milk, it's a waste of milk.

I used to eat a lot of cereal but I'm more of an eggs and toast sort of person now.

I love cereal. It's my favorite snack. I eat it almost every day after school and fairly often after dinner too. I go through phases of different cereals. My all-time favorites would probably be Peanut Butter Crunch, Lucky Charms, Cocoa Puffs, Frosted Mini Wheats, and Apple Jacks. Cocoa Puffs and Apple Jacks were my favorites as a little kid. I had a stuffed animal dog thing named Cocoa and I would "feed" him Cocoa Puffs. Right now I eat mostly Lucky Charms. I stopped eating PBC for now because for some reason the roof of my mouth always hurts after I eat it. Also I eat all of my cereals with milk (even though I hate milk by itself). And no, @iMisterH, you are not the only one.

I used to eat cereal all the time back in middle and elementary school. I had to stop eating it in the morning since I can't have much liquid in the morning these days. My mom always buys the off brand cereal which is fine since you can buy more and it tastes the same. Boxed cereal was a rarity.

I love cereal.
However some mornings you just end up waking up at 7:26 when your bus comes at 7:30. Sacrifices have to be made.
Unless you have a to go cup ;D

Cereal is nice, but I haven't had it in months, I just don't really like food in the morning ^ ^; so I really just skip breakfast.