CatHuman X Human Romance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kira Yamato Freedom

This is the world I want to pertce!!!
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, modern, SciFi , Romance, action
I am looking for female for this rp. this is a Sexual rp. I am looking for you to play a Cathuman. the story line starts out in a bar setting with a Soldier who's been on deplment for six mouths and is now looking for a sexy girl to come along so he can huck up and go have so fun.. Note the plot will vary from the start.
If you are intersed please pm me I will respon ASAP.

Moving this to Liberteen!

Roleplays that plan to have sexy scenes should be requested and played only in the Liberteen/tine forums. This is because sexy scenes involving teen and adult members can get everyone in big legal trouble! The adult could be labelled as a sexual predator for life, and the site could even get shut down. This is a very real danger and we take it seriously, so I'll be putting this where only other teens can access it <3

If you RP through PMs or off-site, this rule still applies. No hooking up with adult members for sexual content stories please~ We want you and your partners to be safe <3

• Thank You
Reactions: Hana
Status
Not open for further replies.