Catastrostrophic Infliction

Chuckling slightly, for the moment pondering both Zue's, and Reil's words, and also thinking of what Sarah's response would be to the answer Zue had given her. Feeling the pressure of the small creature on her shoulder, she looked at him, from the corner of her eye, then back to Reil. Responses flicking them self to her tongue almost instantly. Shaking her head she picked the lesser of the few, that would come across as the lesser idiotic. "The cause is a small child born of both heaven and hell I guess you could say. The parents are both Angel, and Demon, and I guess you could call the baby, an Angelic Demonoid as odd as that sounds. The problem isn't so much the child being born, but the rumors circulating the child, that has the demons rallied up and anxious in searching for the baby." She spoke quick, and deep in thought, her voice hollow as if taking everything into consideration, another time. Thinking everything clearly, making sure she left close to nothing out, left room for questions to be asked, if needed. Closing her eyes, she sighed heavily and cracked her neck once more. This whole situation was taking a very large, unnecessary toll on her, and she hadn't liked it, but with three others helping her in her odd 'quest' as it seemed, how hard could it be? Follow the riddle, find the child, resque it from the bowels of a mountain and...go from there. Not hard at all right? Though things had an odd way of never going in Skylar's favor which unsettled her...how would this 'quest' of sorts turn out.

"Well that lets get s-started we don't have time to waste!"
Zue didn't really understand why people wanted the baby,He just knew that if he got it and brought it back to the demons.He would be praised and remembered threw out history.He would finally get the attention that he never had.The minute they got close to the baby he would snatch it and fly away.As long as they didn't catch on to quickly.He knew he was funny looking , strange and just a little bit off.But how hard could it be to trick to dumb girls and some idiotic guy most likely with the mental capacity lower then his own.This could be the luckiest day he has ever had , Those other demons would be sorry they messed with him.

I agree with the Little Demon," Reil stated bluntly. His exceptionally muscular form tensed up. He was angry inside, but he did not show it on the outside. "Speak of how we may end this. My people depend on me! This Angel-Demon infant... why are the forces of Hell after it? They are bold, attacking the mighty warriors of Heaven. I see no issue with love between an Angel and a Demon. Opposites do attract, and if an Angel and Demon have fallen in love, then it is the Maker's will."

He growled and shook his head side to side. "How may we find this hatchling? Time is of the essence."

"Didn't she say something about a Riddle?"
Zue looked around for a reply as his indigo wing flapped back and for on his back.
He tried to make eye contact to look at the man , But he just ended up looking away.

"I agree let's move as fast as possible." Sarah simply said, it wouldn't be good if the war would get closer to where they were. The longer they stayed in the same place the bigger risk they took. It was a bit funny that the man, Reil, said exactly the same thing that she had thought. It was really ridiculous to start a war because of a angel and a demon being together.

Skylar looked at the three of them, one at time, she felt a bit off, as if all of them might be looking to her for guidance. And it was true, but she still felt uneasy, she usually got in the way, messing things up worse beyond repaid. But she knew she needed to stay strong. Nodding she closed her eyes, and folded her arms over her chest. Shifting her weight from foot to foot for a moment pondering her answer.When her lips parted her voice was almost silent, far below a whisper. "There is a riddle. Few know it, and if some of the other more...eccentric demons were to get a hold of it..things would get messy, and very fast.." sighing she racked her brain to remember, so many details, and she had so little time. "Where clouds lace the mountain tops,
Dwelling deep within the pit,
The race it grows, to seek the newborn flesh,
Bathed in fire, cooled in smoke, the mountains jagged tunnels,
The pit of wealth, where secrets dwell,
And settled in the UN-burning hearth, sleeps a child,
Heartbeat still, unto a future untold..
that's the riddle, all I can piece together out of it is that, the baby is in a mountain, with tunnels, in one of the lower bowels. But the question is which mountain. There are...so many." Her voice faltered and she rubbed her temples, her body tensed uneasily, as she squeezed her eyes shut. "The rumors are that upon..'consumption' of the infant, you gain something from it. All the rumors are different, and more are surfacing and circulating each day. They say, you'll become invincible, that nothing can pierce your skin." Getting agitated, she started to pace, almost completely lost in thought now her, as she racked her brain, sifting through memories, piles, and piles of information. "Some..some say that you can see into the future, you can control the elements..So many useless rumors, but..some demons are completely, idiotic, they believe anything and are power hungry, and will do anything to become more powerful.." She was tensed, and angry, angry that anyone would want to hurt a small baby, something so precious, new life. How, why? To get powerful? Where there no boundaries that could be left uncrossed in the world? Sighing she craned her neck up to the sky, and stared through the trees. "We have to find a mountain, with tunnels."

"I Feel like we are on a g-goose chase, We will n-never find this baby."
The Creature would look around at all the mountains that were near the area.
"Maybe it is one with a layer of lava on top { Bathed in fire,Cooled in smoke. }
That makes sense right?"
The Creature hoped that they would find this soon , He didn't wan't
his Rival finding the baby , Utaro.

"Dwelling deep within the pit, The race it grows, to seek the newborn flesh, Bathed in fire, cooled in smoke, the mountains jagged tunnels..." he murmured. "It sounds as if it is in a volcanic mountain, or at least near one. What worries me is what dwells within the pit. Whatever it is, it wants the infant for whatever foul purpose. Aye, this is going to a long an arduous quest. You have my blade, my honor, and my life," he said, looking up. He knelt before her and stuck his sword in the ground, and put his right fist against his heart.

"Sia tobor si majak ekess wux, thurirl. Klae ve ihk dout tuarnoi," he said deeply, and then rose to his feet. "My life I give to you, friend. Use me for your goals."

Nodding she didn't speak, she listened to both Reil's words, and Zea's,this was confusing her. How could an infant be safe inside a mountain, of cooled volcanic rock. Surely it must be active..or maybe not. Striking up a near silent conversation with herself, she cursed under her breathe and then looked up rubbing her temples once more before dropping her hands to her sides. "Yeh, a volcanic mountain, but which? I mean it doesn't exactly give a specific description, and theres not exactly a general area to where the mountain could be located...but usually mountains of cooled lava, don't have tunnels, just small air pockets, cooled into little holes. So..I guess we find a mountain with tunnels?" Shifting her weight from foot to foot, she scowled. "Well if we're going we'd have to move quickly, and decide which direction to go to first...I don't want there to be anymore bloodshed." Skylar, shuddered at the thought, and moved her smokey grey hair from her eyes, her body shuddered again, as she rejected the idea, her subconscious mind suggested in changing forms. She was completely repulsed by the idea, but didn't let that show, her expression remained calm and collective, and slightly creased in worry.

Zue would gently cling to Skylars solider because it was to hard for him to walk long distance due to the fact
That he was so scrawny , It looked like the female herself was even confused.
He assumed that she would pull it together and figure it out though.
The time was waiting..Soon
ZUE THE GREATEST DEMON WHO EVER LIVED
It was all just a matter of time as long as Utaro didn't get in the way.
Utaro was a large demon who resembled a bull mixed with a shark.
He had two horns one slightly smaller then the other.
Then the jaws of sharks , And a long tail that waved from his behind.
But it was covered in fur like the rest of his body.
He was also a very strange creature , Due to the fact that both of his parents were different races of demons.
There was a small of percentage of demons who were just strange looking like that.
The reason they are even rivals , Is cause no other demon will talk to them.
Zue because he is so small , And weird.
And Utaro because he is so scary looking.

The female turned her head to one side, smiling at Zue, her smile faltered and the she looked back at Reil. Parting her lips to speak, her voice wasn't as soft, and shy as it usually had been but louder, and more confident. "If we're going to find this child, then we need to go now, any idea which direction to start off in?" She asked, folding her arms across her chest, and staring at the ground, her face still creased in slight worry, but letting it slip from her features.

"Lets go right , Which is east.Because it is the RIGHT Path to take."
Zue would get a slight smile on his small round head , He then flapped and turned on
Skyanide's shoulder and pointed east.He never thought these people would be so nice.
It almost made him sick to his stomach.

Sarah listened while they all were speaking, she didn't have much to say about the situation, she didn't really know what to say about the riddle. "I agree with Reil, it sounds like it could be in a volcano. Maybe we should try finding a map so we can see where the closest volcano's are instead of guessing which way they are in." She suggested, it didn't sound good to just guess which direction they should take. If they saw on a map where all volcano's were then they could make up a plan where to look first so they would save time.

Gigi was walking in the forest it was rather quiet since all the animals have left "poor babies being kicked out of their home." She looked back she didnt want to fight really the only reason she was here was to give that baby a nice home. She didnt like the fighting and hated it even worse when she saw her only brother die by the hands of her fallen angel sister. As she looked back something caught her eye "oh my i think a few people are coming after me." She began to run and even ran right past the people talking "oh no no no i hope its not her." Jackie began to chase her sister "get back here i killed him so i can get to you now get back here it your fault im like this." Gigi screamed back at her sister "you killed our brother you deserve what you get." Gigi began to hide in a tree hoping her sister didnt see her but it was rather hard not to seeing as she was just using a small twig to hid herself.