Captain America: The First Avenger

My only concern with the Thor movie as of right now is that he seems too much like the typical, pugilistic action hero. With Thor it should be hammer-time all the time.

Of course, all they will have to do is have him say "I SAY THEE NAY!" one time and I will wet myself from joy.

Once upon a time I hated Cap. I hated him because he was the pinnacle of republican kill em all if they ain't American. Then I thought from a 1940's American standpoint.

CAP FUCK YEAH.

At least it isn't Reb Brown.

Definitely happy with the costume since it looks like they found a way to militarize it for practicality.

But I'm still not sure I'm happy with Chris Evans getting cast as Cap.

It just feels lazy to me although I'll try to reserve complete judgment until I actually watch it.

That's actually how the Original Captain america costume looked, or very close to it at least. Just at a Thompson.

>:3

New_Captain_America_Pic_Has_The_First_Avenger_Looking_Mad_1296500000.jpg

I need a towel. And a cold shower.

In that order

Not much of a Cap fan, except in how he's basically the moral center of the Marvelverse, kinda like how Superman is the same for DCverse.

But I do like this combat ready, semi plausible gear he's got on. The helmet-mask is a nice touch. Maybe they should tone down how bright the blue is. Nazi aim improves with color schemes!

I am once again reminded of a section from the Continuity Song from "I'm A Marvel and I'm A DC."

"Well our DJ is playing me and Chris Hemsworth is Thor!
And Cap will look a lot like this guy from Fantastic Four!
But if Marvel and Edward Norton simply can't agree,
We'll see Bruce Banner being played by David Duchovny!"

At this point I wish it WAS David Duchovny. >_>

*Golf claps*