Candy

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KayLove |-/

Original poster
Do you like candy and what kind of candy do you like? (Chocolate included)

I'm obviously bored...xD

The only kind of candy I like is me (just kidding, I'm not that egotistical, far from it).

Um.... I don't really know tbh, I don't actually have much of sweet tooth, ironically, it's been a while since I've even had any candy. No wait, that's not true, I did have some jelly beans a few months ago; they were alright, I guess, not the best flavors though. I'm a fan of sour and tangy stuff, so I guess any candy that fits those characteristics fits my tastes. Oh man, my mouth is watering at the thought of some Sweetarts now...

Peach Rings, Wine Gums and Chocolate Almonds.

Other candies are also good, but those three are all someone needs in life.

DARK CHOCOLATE. THE DARKEST OF CHOCOLATE.

I also love butterscotch. O_O

OMG CHOCOLATE.

I love chocolate way more than candy (soft OR hard)

which is fortunate since I work in a chocolate shop/cafe!

My favourite treat is called the Carnutzel; i'ts a layer of Belgian milk chocolate, a layer of peanut butter, a layer of pretzels, a layer of soft caramel, and topped with more chocolate!

It's salty and sweet and soft and chewy and AMAZING.

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
Just milk chocolate. Oh, I also like haw flakes. Chinese sweets in the form of circles of sugary goodness <3

Starburst, just about anything from Gertrude Hawk - especially their dark chocolate raspberry - chocolate covered nuts, miscellaneous other candies.

I love gummies, fruit chews, toffee, and chocolate with other stuff in it. I don't like chocolate so much by itself, but if you put toffee/nougat/hazelnut/wafer/etc. in there, it becomes delicious. Not a fan of dark chocolate because I'm a heathen.

image.aspx

Did someone say Candy? totally not a shameless plug I love any kinda sweets. But I prefer chocolates, caramels, and fudge.

Did someone say Candy? totally not a shameless plug I love any kinda sweets. But I prefer chocolates, caramels, and fudge.
Would it be wrong to say she looks tasty? It feels like it would be wrong.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Would it be wrong to say she looks tasty? It feels like it would be wrong.
Nah. she does look almost like a doll that has clothes and hair made of candy XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Dis shit, dis shit right here used to be the shit until they changed the recipe and made it shit.

darrel-lea-licorice.jpg

The mango and pomegranate flavors are still really good, but the strawberry is horrible.

DAAAAA (Cinnamon) BEARS.
-
Couldn't resist writing that. Doesn't hurt that it's true hehe.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.