Candy

Status
Not open for further replies.
blogger-image--528094290.jpg

My god.

This stuff all damn day.

Reactions: Mu
I enjoy fruit. It's nature's candy, you bunch of fat kids!

Chocolate is king for your daily candy needs, but as an occasional treat I also absolutely love tablet. It's so sweet and buttery and delicious :3

Wikipedia page for those of you who haven't heard of it (it's Scottish and I have no idea if it's popular/known outside of Scotland or not).

scottish-hand-made-butter-tablet.jpg

I love japanese sweets, especially seaweed covered in caramel and honey (my mom made it for me when I was younger), I enjoy gummy candy as well.

Chocolate chocolate chocolate! Milk chocolate only though, I hate dark chocolate, too bitter.
I love M&Ms, Kit Kats, Crunch. YUM! I also love sucking candies too like jolly ranchers, oh and anything gummy. Gummy worms, gummy bears, etc. lol

Jellybeans are oddly refreshing and energizing even if I don't eat them :P I just keep them in a clear container and like to look at the bright colors, but too much of them is just too sugary eaten. Creamy milk chocolate is great for everyday, and I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

Oh, oh! I remember, I love the Meiji Apollo chocolates. Creamy strawberry and milk chocolate, mmm.

For some of the treats in my country there is polvoron, which I like but not too often, and pastillas (it's soft sweets made from milk, sugar and some other things). There are also different kinds of sweets around the country that's good whenever I get them - candies made from durian, mangosteen, and jackfruit, etc etc.

I just really like most sweets, I guess? (I just don't like too-sour candy) Even fruit could be considered sweets. I love mango and melon.

Status
Not open for further replies.