Camp Demigod(OOC thread, still accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I decided to make one male and one female cabin

So, every male demigod in one cabin regardless of pantheon, every female demigod in one cabin regardless of pantheon? Really mangling construction prices there. We're in a tough economy, you know.

People don't give the gods as many offerings anymore. This the best they can do lol

So, every male demigod in one cabin regardless of pantheon, every female demigod in one cabin regardless of pantheon? Really mangling construction prices there. We're in a tough economy, you know.

"Tough"...
Lol, that had to put demigods from every mythology into on camp, instead of having the own...

I tell you hwat. The hardest part about making a character is the appearance.

@andrew21234
Will a description suffice for appearance?

Get a description out and I can help you find a picture~ I love the hunt =D

"Tough"...
Lol, that had to put demigods from every mythology into on camp, instead of having the own...

I mean, it isn't that hard. Just rob a few pyramids, temples, and shrines across the world for decoration, carve out some rooms from a cinderblock prism, and let the campers bring their own bedding.

Otherwise, it takes the collective fortunes of Mount Olympus to pay for the detail and architecture that would go into creating these massive cabins.

Name: Alex "Easy" Thorn
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Godly parent: Ares, Greek god of war.
Personality: Upbeat, stubborn and sorta paranoid. He takes the phrase "I make my own options." to heart.
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: 6'2, average build. Brown-ish gold eyes and short crewcut brown hair. Wears a green BSA T-shirt beneath a black leather jacket, Green cargo pants and hiking boots. He also has a few burn scars on the left side of his neck due to a failed experiment.

Power: Mega adrenaline. Speed and strength increase x10. Can only be used in emergency situations.

Pets: None
Weapons: Tanto knife, kabar knife and a 9mm XDM handgun. Because swords are for primitives.

Biography: Alex grew up in southern Texas. He had always been fascinated by technology (despite being a demigod), especially weapons. Up to age 13 things were pretty standard for him. He had very atypical behavior for a son of Ares. He liked to fight ,yes, but only did so when needed. Soon after turning 13 his mother could no longer hide him the monsters that hunter demigods. He left for the demigod camp on his own. He had a close encounter on the way. He was attacked by a hellhound and He tried to kill it by microwaving a fork in a gas filled room. Fire from the blast hit him in the left side but luckily it healed well and only left a large scar on his neck. Eventually, He made it to camp and everything was fine and dandy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Alex "Easy" Thorn
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Godly parent: Ares, Greek god of war.
Personality: Upbeat, stubborn and sorta paranoid. He takes the phrase "I make my own options." to heart.
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: 6'2, average build. Brown-ish gold eyes and short crewcut brown hair. Wears a green BSA T-shirt beneath a black leather jacket, Green cargo pants and hiking boots. He also has a few burn scars on the left side of his neck due to a failed experiment.

Powers: Metal skin: His entire body turns to pure titanium, greatly enhancing his strength and durability.

Pets: None
Weapons: Tanto knife, kabar knife and a 9mm XDM handgun. Because swords are for primitives.

(Bio is WIP)
Biography: Alex grew up in southern Texas. He had always been fascinated by technology, especially weapons.

This is what I have so far. I welcome critique because I feel like I can do better.

Metal doesn't do well in the cold. Just thought I'd say.

This has been bugging me a bit. You've included a standard in the CS for sexuality. Are we doing sexy stuff here? For one, most of our characters are pretty young. Two, a lot of people here are teens, while there are a few adults. How do you expect that to work?
No there will be no sex scenes, but romance is likely, plus almost every other RP on the site has a section for sexuality so I figured I would add it.

Status
Not open for further replies.