3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Prestige
  6. Douche
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
i had shit in spoilers but didn't feel like fixing it when it broke so
tl;dr i'm too lazy and if that's a dealbreaker for you, i'm not at all sorry lmfao

yo, cas here, yadda yadda. i can't be bothered to go into length about myself so here's a rundown (i'll probably pare it down over time so it's more readable for everyone):

for people who will read through this like "jesus christ, tl;dr" (same, the adhd sees walls of text and immediately aborts)

• don't romanticize or fetishize abuse, mental illness, lgbtq, poc, etc.
  • if you're not accepting of lgbtq, bye
  • no passive writers
  • no "i only play _______ uwu"
  • doubling/playing multiple MAIN characters is mandatory
  • no purple prose but also no 1.5 sentences of "See Spot. See Spot run."
  • absolutely no mpreg or omegaverse because y'all know that both of those are based on sex (and a lot of the time, lack of informed or enthusiastic consent) and you can't even lie about it
    • and i've also found that most mpreg people reject trans men off hand soooooooo
  • i am unlikely to write smut

t9reGpi.png

• i prefer not to write with bluestars
    • you're still welcome to make offers but i will be limiting anything with a bluestar to be platonic
  • i will not accept people whose default mode is m/f only (key word: only)
  • doubling is mandatory, doubly (lol) so for canon/oc
  • i am unlikely to write smut
  • i am queer and will probably use queer characters so if you can't handle that, we might not (lol "might not") work
    • if you prefer different wording, lgbtq
    • if you reject trans people in your pairings at all (but especially based on genitalia lol) then just. . .i don't want to speak to you
  • i don't do mpreg or omegaverse (yikes), nor furries, nor a lot of things that tend to be more or less popular here
  • no pairings that are blatantly based on power imbalances
  • *don't fetishize lgbtq, don't call anything 'yaoi' or 'yuri' and don't name people based on their ~*~ aggressiveness ~*~ or ~*~ position in bed ~*~
    • don't shove stereotypical gender roles down my throat for anyone, but especially lgbtq because people have this icky habit of doing that with us
  • everyone my grubby hands touch is pan and there's nothing you can do about it
  • no abuse that is fetishized or romanticized; i'm not writing your abuser or giving you a high on being a submissive. ever.
  • no romanticizing mental illness; if you want to write it, do the proper research and make sure it's legit. i'm getting exhausted just looking at this all the time
  • i want nothing that is family member x family member, platonic or not, if it's a main pairing, because i've had way too many experiences with this turning creepy FAST
  • i don't want cheating plots because 99.9% of the time they're predicated on the ~*~ drama ~*~ and ~*~ spiciness ~*~ and 'look how justified it is because they're being abused, btw will you play the new person and the abuser? thanks'
  • i will not break canon just for romance
  • i'm not very interested in medieval fantasy or mystery, unless the latter is written well and ensconced in other genres.
  • if you have something with a lot of lore behind it, i won't be reading it, because if i see huge dry walls of text, my brain literally fucking turns off (funny that i'd say that here lmao but i'm doing my best to bold shit)
  • i don't care much about post length as long as it's comprehensible, moves the scene forward, and is something i can reply to.
    • but also, please, don't subject me to 4392737 paragraphs of nothing. see above about walls of text
  • i cannot deal with passive writers

fandoms:

i'm mostly into anime and games. i usually don't bother with things that are popular (or much of anything i don't come across myself at some point nowadays), so you won't see bnhk here, or tokyo ghoul, or whatever else is trendy rn lmfao

my biggest craving which will never leave me because it has a death grip on my throat is RWBY and there are a few guidelines there:

• no, i'm not writing tyrian or adam for your character
  • if you want romance with someone who is heavily broken, thinking that your character or whatever can just love and heal them, think again
  • at this point just to ascertain my own enjoyment, romance-oriented ocs will be vetted more carefully than usual because i'm sick of everything
  • please follow the color rules with your ocs and stay the hell away from silver eyes and """grimm Faunus"""
  • yang is fucking gay and no one can tell me otherwise
    • rwby (the team and the series, fight me) in general is gay as hell
  • i'm pretty lax about what characters i'll play otherwise, just know the following: i'm not playing the emo edgelord sadboys just so your magic pixie dream girl (or equally fuckin emo edgelord) can come in and magically heal them and change their entire canon for your kicks
    • tl;dr i'm not breaking canon for romance.

the character-related shit above applies for the following as well: tlou, psycho-pass, cowboy bebop, persona 3-5, hellsing (do not bring me your lazy ass trump card clones, i'm not an idiot), resident evil (even numbers preferred), MAYBE fmab, ffxv and ffxiii, devil may cry 3-4+ etc.

i've seen about seventy thousand other anime, but you'd be smart to just avoid proffering it if it's a recently-made shounen anime that consists of the same cardboard heroes as the last one, or just isn't adult-oriented (in psychological themes, jesus) in general

(you might've noticed the trend that a lot of the above are less. . .kiddy)

original? follow the above with "don't do this, i'll just automatically reject you lol" and offer it. i can never guarantee interest, but it's worth the try.

i almost put more "about me"-related shit at the bottom but realized i don't care enough

i'll edit the post as i think of more

deuces

Last edited:
still looking!

here we are again, still open

half here, half not, still looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.