3. Nonbinary
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
  5. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Romance
Fantasy
Supernatural
Modern
I might be a little obsessive here, but this is an always craving that I'll never turn up. But lately; well let's just say with the latest season of Walking Dead coming out, I might be craving a little more than usual.

I'm up for any post length that's at least a paragraph of non-dialogue, not huge on smut but I'm all about that gore.

Doesn't have to be in the Walking Dead Universe or anything else. But if it is I'd love someone to play Daryl Dixon for me. ​

Anyway, if you got a question don't hesitate to ask! All partners welcome :)

Gotta agree, there's something real satisfying about gore and related things. Especially if the thing that causes gore is melee combat. Maybe we can work something out? Not too much into the Walking Dead, but something tells me with all of the recent hype, I should catch up on it soon.

Gotta agree, there's something real satisfying about gore and related things. Especially if the thing that causes gore is melee combat. Maybe we can work something out? Not too much into the Walking Dead, but something tells me with all of the recent hype, I should catch up on it soon.
On my god, you sound awesome. I'm gonna check out your resume and PM you right meow!

I've actually been searching for a zombie themed roleplay. When it comes to zombies, I tend to play multiple characters and try to have a bit of a dynamic story going on. I like to have subplots going, if you're into that. Even in the Walking Dead, there is almost always two things going on at once. Plus, sticking to one character is just a bit difficult to me. I need to be alive. Plus, I enjoy killing off my own characters, especially important ones.

I've actually been searching for a zombie themed roleplay. When it comes to zombies, I tend to play multiple characters and try to have a bit of a dynamic story going on. I like to have subplots going, if you're into that. Even in the Walking Dead, there is almost always two things going on at once. Plus, sticking to one character is just a bit difficult to me. I need to be alive. Plus, I enjoy killing off my own characters, especially important ones.
I just died on the inside a little bit. I'm so hyped up already! Multiple characters AND character death? Hell yeah. As long as we aren't killing Daryl or Carl in Walking Dead Verse XD ​Send me a Pm with any wants and we'll work something out right away!

Heyo, I'd really enjoying a gory, adrenaline filled role play that'll keep our characters (And us) on our toes as we try to simply survive in the streets of undead while trying to escape from non infected badies and the like. Along with multiple charas if you wish, drama, horror, action, adventure, romance, and anything you'd like haha. Also, normal people who have to deal with the psychological repercussions of murder, survival, and the whole nine yards. If you're interested in rp'ing with me, simply PM me? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.