Calamity Crater: New Frontier

Was planning on having my guy being out to get the murder for killing some folks he knew or something...

good then you can try to team up with jovian or work against her your choice. PLOT YOU TWO! DO IT D< we need character interaction anyways

I'm still catching up; I got sidetracked from it yesterday. ><
But if you want to plot with me, Effort, I'd be glad to!

Also, angl, you want a dude sheriff/detective, yes?

I left it ambiguous so you could choose which gender : D

Sweet! I'll look for some inspiring photos this evening to give you a detective tonight!

Name: Andrea "Ray" Gunner
Appearance:
Dark brown hair, nearly black. Her eyes are a green specked with hazel. She's tall for a woman, a little over six foot, and lean but muscular. Her build still suggests femininity, but it's a little more subtle.
jane_rizzoli_by_russianet-d4ub3f7.jpg
Job: Sheriff of Calamity Crater

Remembered a photo I fell in love with, and I managed to find it. Seemed like fate to me, or this wouldn't have come up so fast. Unfortunately, I won't be able to post immediately, but I will be posting before I pass out or you can all hunt me down and pretend you're zombies so I'll scream, cry, and have nightmares so that I have to post just to have something to distract me from the horrors.

I promise to have a post up this week. <3 Hopefully today (Wednesday) I'll have something thought up.

HEY I NEED POSTS! HEEEEY HEY YOU GUYS! HEEEEEY D<

Crap! I should probably post. ><
Sorry, Kate! I'll do that!

Speaking of, I was looking - Do you want me to go to the blacksmith per my post or see the bit of smoke and investigate at the medicine shop? I'd be going back to closer to 9 am if I do the latter. And would find an excuse for the hour I took to get to the blacksmith if the former. I would probably prefer the latter, I just didn't want to screw up the timings.

My apologies, Angl. I'll see if I can think of something to write for Darshanna tomorrow. I have writers block for this one because I'm not sure what to come up with. >< Maybe I'll just get her closer to the crime scene and if someone spots her, they can interact. She was going to end up there anyway because she's drawn to the messes that evil spirits leave behind.

i will plan for the second death soonish...but i'll need posts from eeryone first : D

Jovi: do what you wish i can work with either or ^^
Fluffy: do your best ^^

thanks!

Post should come up sometime this evening for you then!

I'll probably have my dude go into the saloon and covertly try and gather information on the killer, hopefully no one will think he's snooping.

Afraid my repost isn't at the same caliber. I just wanted something out there that still had roughly the same information.

so sorry about the MAJOR delay in posting....had some major writer's block and i've been hella buzy X_x but i got a sorta post up yaaay me ;__;

ooh? who prey tell? : D i've been trying to igure out who to make #2