C.C Noir OOC

did you submit that banner? or thats my job XD?

The more the merrier, but I'm cool with waiting or starting your choice. :sideways:

OMG THAT BANNER!!!
its so crappy XD I can't help but laugh at it XDXDXDXDXDXDXD
maybe its sheer crappy-ness will get more people over here ;)
@Eternalfire61 Your words to that pic mysteriously disappeared....sorry?
;-;

I apologize it isn't that great. I tried my best to keep it looking good, but I guess it wasn't enough.

scarlettegallery3.jpg

" I call playing worse cop. "

Name: Marilyn Blair Hartman
Nickname(s) / Alias: Ms. Blair -or Hartman- (during business), -The- Duchess -Of Crystal City-, Vixen, Temptress.
Race: Caucasian.

Appearance:
Marilyn stands at a height of 5"3 with natural blonde hair and round emerald eyes. She bares fair skin and a slender yet curvaceous hourglass figure that most men would seem to fall for. Her looks usually appeals others and the blonde is also known to be quite stylish and fashionable no matter what. Marilyn loves to dress up, and can't seem to help it. Her clothes are usually very feminine, preppy, or dressy depending on the occasion or situation.

Past occupation:
Marilyn was mostly known to be a former burlesque queen and model occasionally. She is actually middle class, however not rich enough and often had fun with her roles. However, ever since she joined C.C Noir things had been hectic for her, so she doesn't have as much time to perform or anything as much as before--As well as 'drown' herself in beautiful outfits of the burlesque world.

So how did she get chosen, or why for C.C Noir? Because of her looks of course. The people who chose her believed she was deceiving enough for the role. A stunningly beautiful women whom nearly has every man wrapped around her finger, she can be a manipulative temptress for the group! However she would have a secret dark side -that they knew she has- holding in all her frustrations and anger inside, that's almost screaming to come out in any which way it can. She's practically a burlesque, often getting hit on or grabbed here and there and being forced to take all that obnoxious behavior in while still being calm. Only a person like her can only take in so much before she'll snap, so she was hired to be a future femme fatale. To allow and let her anger out, as well as use her looks as an advantage.

Personality:
Marilyn is probably the most fox like woman ever to exist. She gets her way through lying and deceiving, and uses her alluring looks to lure and trick people into thinking she's this kind and good woman. Despite this, the female is obviously a femme fatale and has a lot of wit on her tongue. One minute she uses an act of kindness to get answers and information, and the next minute she stops her facade and becomes brash and aggressive, now using intimidation. The kind and humble burlesque queen to the aggressive and fearful woman, a woman like her can only take in so much before finally snapping and letting her temper out.

Strengths:
{ C O M B A T }
[Spoili]Surprisingly, Seeming to be just some 'pretty' and 'attractive' girl, Maryiln has proven herself worthy at fighting superiorly. Knowing close hand to hand combat advancely as well as some boxing skills all because of her Father whom was a former boxer (That kept the fact of marilyn as his daughter a secret, which is also why she isnt as famous as him or 'famous-born'). She also knows defense, however combat is her stronger point.

Combat was in truth something that had to be taught to her, as men nowadays treated women like toys in most cases. Women were a mans shadow in particular, and still are. So her father taught her how to be a strong leader, and not a submissive girl who'd cry over everything.[/spoili]

{ D E C E I V I N G + P E R S U A S I O N}
{ T A C T I C S }

Weaknesses:
{ D E C E I T F U L N E S S }
{ S H A L L O W }

Prime Fear:
{ C A T A G E L O P H O B I A }
{ F A I L U R E }
{ A U T O P H O B I A }

Biography:
Marilyn was born in the Bronx, New York right in the slums. Her father was a boxer and drug lord who made fast and easy cash that he liked, and her mother on the other hand was also a burlesque. Working in clubs to perform and also get information off of other guys who drooled over her looks in order to tell her husband. Once marilyn was born, the parents were over joyed and hoped she would be as successful and secretive as them.

Marilyn saw what they were doing with the 'illegal quick cash'. For a young little girl, a child, she was taught pretty early to understand such things. Drugs, weapons, etc. Her parents raised her well enough to start her early double facade. An outside one and her true and hidden personality. It was a must so that no one thought them suspicious as well as no one can get in trouble--Hence her behavior now. She was taught to not rat out no matter the situation. It was one of the golden rules and at seventeen she was taught the art of burlesque before actually performing on stage Infront of people when she came of age--Which was eighteen.

During her childhood she was taught code words, and many slangs. She was taught how to lie to and/or for others and how to defend and fight. Now that she took an interest on the art of burlesque her mother helped teach her how to perform and whatnot and how to sing in a graceful and smooth voice while using her wonderful looks to know every bit of information from certain men.

They played it good, even their ''little princess" however, dirty money like that that's tends to fade away pretty quickly and the family found themselves no longer rich. They were back to being poorer than before with no cash. Throughout her childhood years, Marilyn remembered every single thing she's seen, been taught, and been told about. She used her skills throughout life to 'restore' her and her family's money for years now but it's very difficult in truth.

Supplies:
{ S W I T C H B L A D E }
{ C O L T P Y T H O N }
{ T W O P I S T O L S }

---
OTHER IMAGES
[spoili]
Z51NdOV.png
[/spoili]
[spoili]
2Q94V4j.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]
i9jFwT0l.jpg
[/spoili]

Last edited by a moderator:
ummm...no.

you did not fill out these slots below, what the heck!:

Weaknesses: (minimum of 3, having more will result in starting out with more money!)
Prime Fear: (what you are scared of most, for juicier roleplay)

Biography: (you don't have to write anything here if that is what you so choose, but I seriously don't want EVERYBODY doing the mysterious act!)

Supplies: What did the US Government give to you specifically kick some major buttcheeks with? (maximum 10 items!)

I would like to just let everybody know that I am still alive and I wish for this post to be in the same condition, please!

*nodes* I'm still alive as well. Trigon hasn't had the chance to kill me yet.

@Noceur
you finished your CS yet?

Sorry I stopped receiving notifications!

Edit: I'm done now

Last edited by a moderator:
@Noceur
eh... I would say normally 'no' but since this is not one of my stricter RP's, I'll let it slide...but you may want to fine-tune some of your strengths/weakness and your prime fear.

I can fix those if you want to more simpler fears and weaknesses :o

nah its really fine to me, ill need to post your character along WITH THE IC!!! two days from now.
please keep in check