C.C Noir OOC

So... it's game with a prohibition-era aesthetic, but you're setting it in 1956. Do you know anything about American history? At all?
Also, this in no way resembles a noir film. It's more of a cheesy spy flick than anything. Might want to drop the title, it's misleading.

Last edited:
So... it's game with a prohibition-era aesthetic, but you're setting it in 1956. Do you know anything about American history? At all?
Also, this in no way resembles a noir film. It's more of a cheesy spy flick than anything. Might want to drop the title, it's misleading.
really, you come to boss me around in my OWN ROLEPLAY after complaining to me last night on another roleplay about my picture sizes?
yes, the history is supposed to make no sense, this roleplay is about Kicking BUTTS
GET OUT!!!

Man, kicking butts (are you a puritan?) is all well and good, but a decent theme and some internal consistency go a long way to making a good RP.

dude, are you here to criticize my 'not there' plot or are you going to be nice and not just 'some jerk'

Criticism doesn't have to be nice, man. I'm trying to give you advice and you're lashing out at me. Additionally, capitalization is your friend.

@Parser

Kid, this ain't 4chan. We don't give people cool points for being pointlessly snarky. You've got to admit that you're not exactly being polite here and that there are better ways you could be getting your point across. If you don't like how he's presenting the game, why are you in here? I don't think he's going to change it just 'cause you said so. Are you even interested in playing? Why are you offering unsolicited critiques?

@04LIDOB

Take a deep breath. He's not specifically trying to antagonize you here. Criticism- when offered in a constructive way- isn't a bad thing and you're getting wound up over something that isn't worth it.

Seriously, you two, knock it out. I don't want to see any more squabbles in OOC threads between the pair of you.

I think this Roleplay does look pretty cool! I'm pretty interested in it, if it's still alive and planning to go on! (:

I'll work on a CS!

k thanks
glad to see its alive :D

Name:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosalinda Myer

Nickname/Alias:

Ross

Female

Race:

Caucasian

Appearance:

Ross is a pretty pasty white girl who stands at about 5' 4", she's pretty short for her age. She has light brown hair that probably falls to her shoulders but she always has it curled up really tightly so it falls in the middle of her neck. Ross is always seen wearing a diamond beret to keep her bangs back.

Ross also has strikingly deep blue eyes, it's her most memorable feature.

Past occupation:

Medical Assistant

Personality:

Ross has a quiet but powerful demeanor. She doesn't have to talk to make people respect her. It's the way she holds herself. She's not shy and she's not loud. She's more of a deadly silent kind of girl. Her actions and facial expressions speak louder then words. Her coworkers never once talked back to her or questioned her, not once did she give them a reason to fear her or even a reason to think she has authority. It's just her looks, her smile, and her blue eyes that get to you.

Strengths:

-Getting across her message through actions
-Can go well undetected (She's small and pasty)
-Knows a lot about medical anatomy

Weaknesses:

-Can't function well/think when 3 or more people are around her
-She's actually really bad with long sentences, which makes it hard for her to communicate to other people or get a point across when she has to speak it
-OCD, she can't just leave something alone and she has to straighten things up
-Can't shoot a gun, prefers close hand to hand combat
-Reading rules first and then making a CS 5 hours later so she/I forget about turtle ducks or something

Prime Fear:

-Bleeding/Severe injuries. She's terrified to get hurt badly. (See bio to understand why)

Biography:

Ross grew up in a regular family with a regular life. She dreamed of getting a simple job where she could work in a doctor's office and learn about the human body, without being a doctor. She has never had any interest in going to school for a long time. She has always been fascinated by the human body and the workings of it. By studying the human body so much she learned a lot about the psychological side of humans too. She learned her actions and facial expressions could portray much more then words. Which is good, because Ross has always had to study harder because she's not naturally smart. She's always been a bit behind.

Ross was 13 years old when a car ran over her arm. She was laying in her driveway and her mom came backing out of the garage really fast and Ross's arm got stuck. She has never known as much pain, agony, and fear. Doctor's thought she wouldn't ever have full movement of her arm again and Ross was at a loss. This drove her to want to learn even more about the body, so she could understand everything that happened to her. But it also made her realize how easy it is to kill a person or harm them severely. And gradually she became fearful of being injured ever again. It's to easy to get hurt.

She's pretty smart now, since she got older and continued to study where many people stopped. Ross also gained almost complete movement of her arm and is back to normal.

Why the government brought her here? Because she understands a human body. She knows how to hurt someone or kill them. Even if it is her worst fear. Also because she doesn't have to say much, her personality is that of a murder, actions speak louder then words.

Supplies:

They basically gave her a place with all kinds of medical supplies, to heal people or to kill them. She can create medicine from here, perform operations (though she isn't a doctor), and other medical examinations.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything looks good, but you re missing something...special ;-;

Last edited:
Name: D'Brickashaw Nestor Furgoson
Nickname: Nes or Nestor
Race: Afro-American
Appearance
mosdef3.jpg

Past occupation: Pro Athlete
Personality: An optimist in even the darkest situations, always looking for an opportunity to joke, and have a good time. He rarely ever takes things serious, least of all himself, and is free spirited caring only to do what he wants. Nestor is kind hearted to a fault, even to his enemies. He rarely ever fights, argues, or gets mad, and is always seen with a smile.
Strengths
Natural Athlete-
Gives him the magical power of . . . you guessed it, natural PHYSICAL STRENGTH. Making him faster, and stronger than average, with little to any work on his part.
Former Victim- Thanks to growing up being beaten on by bullies, Nestor's tolerance for pain is extremely large.
Quick Wit- In case fighting doesn't prove to be the most viable option, Nestor is used to talking his way out of bad situations.
Weaknesses
Battle Scars- A side effect of playing sports has resulted in muscle aches, that occur whenever he overexerts himself for too long, they usually aren't too bad, but get worse over time.
She Beasts- Nestor gets nervous easily around women, and even more terrified of being hit on or flirted with, leaving him stuttering, unsure of what to do. His short time in the spotlight, with countless female fans after him, hilariously enough has scarred him, and left him confused about women in general.
Nice Guy- Nestor does not condone killing unless it is absolutely necessary, even then he will try to find a way to avoid it.
Allergies- Nes is deathly allergic to Turtle Ducks!

Prime Fear:
Fire
Biography: Grew up with a relatively average life, did fine in school, but was pretty small for his age. Oh and of course he was bullied, beaten, made fun of, and on lots of occasions burned. One of their favorite ways of torturing him was to burn him with cigarettes, leaving small scars along his arms, and back he still has today. This continued until Nes hit his growth spurt, he wasn't huge, but he wasn't the little guy anymore. It increased his self confidence, and for the first time ever, he fought back. The bullies went away, and Nes moved on. He decided to try out sports and found he was naturally talented, and excelled in everything whether it was track, football, basketball, or baseball. He was of course scouted and after school decided to play sports professionally, breaking and setting new records in whatever he played. But soon it became boring, it was all too easy no matter what he played, until the government approached him with this job. One of the worlds greatest athletes as a law enforcer? Nestor jumped at the chance, another challenge, and he was ready to meet it.
Supplies: Winchester M1887 (only used as a last resort), Revolver ,Glock 21 (extended clip), Brass knuckles ,Trench Knife (The hypest in melee equipment)

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:
Stephanie

Nickname/Alias:
Stevie

Jena%20Malone%20as%20Rocket-.jpg

Appearance:
Dyes hair dark violet with dark blue hair strip on the right side. Eyes color is green. Her body figure is curves kind of like a hour glass shape.

Height:
5' 6"

Race:
Caucasian
Past occupation:
Bartender
Personality:
Stevie is caring when it comes to her friends, but it can take a while for people to gain her complete trust. She is also a little quiet when she meets someone for the very first time she won't take the first approach. Although she will answer when spoken to. If she has an idea she is the short to share, but she won't be offended easily if you don't like it. It will take a long while before you can finally understand how she exactly feels. Although there may be times she's willing to share. Ever since her mother passes Stevie hides most emotion. (It is a kind of feeling of her being alone in the world)

Strengths:
Hand to hand combat, skilled with a small hand gun. Can stay up and function well with out much sleep (bartender experience developed this).

Weakness:
Seeing a friend seriously injured, alcohol (bio explains), Allergenic to wasp/bee stings.

Prime Fear:
Small spaces Stevie hates to feel trapped in a closed tight space she has a meager panic attack and her normal functioning just seems to completely shut down.Not begin able to save someone who was helpless like her mother.

Biography:
Stevie grew up with her mother and father. Her father was an alcohol and when he drank he was often abusive. He would often trap Stevie in a small contained space. Stevie would always freak out and scream. Her mother tried to reason with Stevie's father but she just couldn't get through to him when he was drunk. Stevie's mother soon moved her self and Stevie out from living with him when Stevie was ten. They had gotten a divorce and Stevie was never allowed to see him again. Stevie understood why she would never she him again but even though he would sometimes act strange she still loved him for it was her father. She would make sure to send him letters when she felt she could. She just wasn't sure if he would reply, and he never did so eventually she stopped.

When she was sixteen she began looking for her self a job so she could help her single mom. She found one at a bartender's shop. The man who owned it said she would have to start as a waitress because of her age, and that she could not drink. She excepted the job but knew she would need to find a way for her mom not to find out that she was a waitress at a bar. So she just told her mom she found a waitress job but she had to take third shift. Her mom had said that it was fine but if her grades in school began to drop she would have to quit. Stevie had agreed with her mother's request.

For the first year Stevie had not run into any problems working at the bar. Then one day she had her first experience of why working in the bar was a bad idea. She had severed a man his sixth drink she didn't know of course because the man who told her to serve him had just gone on break and told her that the man at table seven just order a drink and if she would cover for him. She couldn't say no the guy had been there longer and if he said she didn't listen she could lose her job. The man she served had set the drink down and garbed her wrist. He said " Hi sweet thing how would you like to sit on break with me for a while? You'll never regret it I promise. Will just sit and talk." Stevie immediately tried to loosen her hand, and as she did she had replied, "I can't take a break were already short one server. So if you would please let me go."

He continued to hold her not loosen his grip on her and made it seem as though she was sitting on his lap, Stevie squirmed. He laughed," Ah a wild one you are girly why didn't you just say so?" That was Stevie last straw she smacked the man slam in the face as though it was a normal reaction from when she was younger from with her dad and how he would sometimes get her in a similar situation. She new it was a natural reaction but she didn't take much time to think about it once her hand was free she ran off back toward the kitchen leaving a drunk costumer behind. She caught a few of his words as she ran. He was screaming, " Curse that girl. I wasn't going to do anything she wouldn't like. That Bit. If I see you again you'll get what you deserve." Stevie rolled her eyes. She was glad to be back at the kitchen she told the manger Dave what had happened. He said he would take care of it and he let her have the rest of the night off. He also suggested her to find a form of self defense class.

Stevie the next day started looking for such a thing and found a Dojo. She signed up for classes and began to do that after school she didn't see her mother much at this point except on her nights off or when she has no classes at the Dojo. When she was eighteen she became a black belt and moved to being the one who stayed behind the bar fixing drinks. She eventually wanted to start having a hand gun on her and wanted to know how to use it. She would sometimes go to a firing range and practice her close range firing gun. Within a few months she became a natural.

She moved out from living with her mother when she turned nineteen. As she was going to work a little early so she would be there for the bar's twentieth opening night anniversary she got a call. it was from the hospital. She answered it weakly not sure what was going on. The other person on the phone said" Hello. Is this Ms. Stephine?" Stevie answered," Yes, mama why is there something wrong." Stevie was still walking toward the door of the bar until the lady on the phone said, " Deary I'm afraid it's your mother she was hit by a car." Stevie stopped and said," What!?! My mother was hit by a car? Will she be okay?" The lady replied, " Were not sure. But we did look to see who we should call to and we only found your number. I'm glad you answered I'm sure your mother would love to see you if she can especially if it has to be in her last moments." Stevie replied," I'll be there as soon as I can. what floor?" The lady had said first floor room on the right.

Stevie had called her boss and told him she need the week off he didn't ask why for it was the first time she had asked. She headed to the hospital as fast as she could maybe going over the speed limit. Once there she bolted in the hospital and went for the first floor room on the right. her mother was right there she had just grown consensus. Stevie could tell for doctors were all around her. She went to her mom tears welding within her eyes. Her mother saw Stevie and motioned for her to come closer, so Stevie did she had to lean near her mom just so her mother seemed pleased. Her mother smiled and said, " Baby, please don't cry I'll be going to heaven you'll see me again and I'll always watch over you. You'll achieve great thing I just know it. I love you with all my heart. I'm so glad you made it to see me. I really do love that smile of yours." Stevie said, " I love you too mom." And with those final words Stevie's mother closed her eyes and soon after she had quit breathing. Stevie could feel her checks burn from the tears. Soon she got up and began to head home.

Stevie gave her mother a proper burial. She did not cry a second time remembering what her mother had said to her. After the tragic death of her mother Stevie seemed to change a little no one really could tell what she felt as her emotions. Although she started to bring books on criminals to work to see if the one who killed her mother might had done it from road range, or to escape the cops. She didn't really know what she was looking for. Some people also noticed that after her mother died she started to drink a little, but no one knew but her what would happen when she was drunk. They just knew that she told Dave some of the stuff she could remember. All Dave said is that when she gets drunk she is easy to seduce it seems and that her actions are slower, and she is weaker, he said he found this out during one of the shifts they had together and she had gotten a hold of one to many drinks and that a almost drunk male customer noticed. He said he was luck to get to her in time or he wasn't she what would happen ever since then he had someone keep a closer eye on her.

Supplies:
A flashlight (who knows when you might need to see something in the dark, & it's great to blind someone for a few seconds.), a hand gun with ammo, a flask ( She just can't resit but she does often keep it filled with water who knows you might get thirst and there is nothing close by to get plus some villains have a weakness for alcohol as well tehe.), Swiss army pocket knife.

Avatar last air bender has a turtle duck it was in one of the episodes that was about prince Zuko. There So CUTE!!!
2l960kj.jpg

Last edited:
Cs incoming!

@Nadrojo and @Alice Falling are both accepted!
however, Nadrojo will not be getting extra $$ for his fourth weakness, since that dosent exist here!
@RainNightcloud , you seem to be missing something...(check and read the rulez ;D)

@Eternalfire61 , I cant wait :D so happy!!!

Last edited:
Name: Nicholas "Nickey" Johanson
Nickname/Alias: The Face

Appearance:
m71NLSZ.jpg

Past occupation: He used to work for Jamie K until he was shot down by a couple of gangsters. Sad story.
Personality: He's a witty and charming, but he's an [Censored]. He is the kind of guy you see getting real pissed in a movie. When the main character says something that totally kills the other guy's ego. Yeah, that's Nickey. He also believes he is the top dog. Otherwise, he's not to kind to others.

Strengths:

Hot Stuff: He's charming enough to be able to talk his way through most situations.

I Can Take A Hit: Nickey has been through enough rough and tough action to be able to take a hit.

Sure Shot: He's a good shot.

Weaknesses:

Cut it out!: Nickey has a short temper.

A Bottle Here, A Bottle There: He drinks enough to be able to make an elephant drunk.

Trouble Maker: He isn't very good a keeping things calm and quaint.

No Zip: He can't keep his mouth shut.

Prime Fear: Knowing that there is nothing left to fight for...

Biography: Nicholas was born in at the back end of some hole. His father was a money launderer and his mother was a laundry woman. He grew up knowing that he would be in trouble, so he did what he could to make that happen. After a while he joined up and did what he loved most, beating people up for money. Originally, he didn't work for the government, but after some time he started doing some work for them. Apparently, he was so good at his job that he was chosen for the job. And of course he was! He is the The Face!

Supplies: M1 Garand, Thompson Submachine Gun, Dual Colt M1902, Suit and Tie, and a bottle of scotch to finish, also a map of New York- I MEAN CRYSTAL CITY!​

Hmmm . . . I'm personally down to wait. Mo' Peeps Mo' Fun!

Reactions: Nue
Doesn't matter to me, I just want to do something.