Burning Shadows Pack

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I see. *Undergoes a shift, transforming into a human girl of average height, with reddish brown hair and amber eyes* *Walks up to Starshade* You... smell like an alpha wolf. Are you the leader?

Star looks at Kii and smiles. "Fairly well, and yourself?" She then looked at Lucy. "^-^That would be me, yes. My mate and I are the Alpha's."

*Teases in a high voice* "OoooOOOoooo, they're in looove!" ^3^ *winks* ;3

Star looked over at Kii and tilted her head. "Who..?"

Star stared. "o.o If you're referring to Omega and I, we have been together for a year now and have a family.. Most of them have their own families as well except our young sons Triton and Damian."

-wiggles out of Akiras grasp and pads over to StarShade and lays down in front of her-

Star shifted into her wolf form and layed with the pup. "-w-"

Ah, I see. I'm Tawnystep. *shifts into wolf form and pads around the perimeter of the clearing*

The ferns at the edge of the clearing rustle, casting disturbed and swaying shadows. A strange scent, downwind but close enough to be evident, drifts into camp- strange, but most definitely wolf. The shape of something large holds itself back behind the wall of foliage as if hesitating, or waiting.

Star licked the pups head and looked over at Tawnystep. "I am Star, welcome to Burning Shadows pack." She smiled then snapped her head over to the strange scent and sat up, hackles slightly raised."Who is there..?" She said in a calm tone.

-Sniffs the air and looks up at StarShade with a worried look on my wolf face-

Star curled her tail around the pup protectively.