Bullets&Booze- A prohibition RP

Ah, I hope I could still join? This seems right up my alley.

You certainly may! I am going to be posting up a GM post tonight, if you wanna get something in before hand. : 3

Name: "Bloody" Isaac Ricardo

History: The Mob life is the only life that Isaac has ever known. The second son born into the now infamous Ricardo family, Isaac has seen it all. His father's rise from a mid-level enforcer, to the Kingpin of half of Chicago. It was a fairy tale, in a way, a family rising up to the very top, still maintaining a sense of humility, but Isaac was very much impacted by his father's former position. It was the first in a long chain of dominoes that would lead to his own position as Chicago's Underworld Boogeyman. He fought in the Great War, lying about his age to go help the family overseas. The War made and broke many men, and it seemed to do both to Isaac. He returned cooler, more calculating, and a capability for bloodshed that, while valuable to the Family, created the smallest of rifts between him and the Family proper. So it is the 'Prince' of the Ricardo's acts as the family's chief trigger man, with a penchant for violence that -always- has someone talking. For the past few years, if someone crossed the Ricardo Family and were deemed a nuisance, they would send Isaac. If a message needed to be sent with bullets, they would send Isaac. If all that had to be left behind were corpses and wreckage...they would send Isaac. After all....nobody wants a visit from "Bloody Isaac."

Personality:
Isaac, by modern standards and medicine, might be considered to have sociopathic tendencies. Perhaps even a form of shell shock, but for all intents and purposes, he is a cold, callous individual with a rather macabre and unpredictable sense of humor. He knows what he is good at, and openly lavishes in it. To him, human life is entirely expendable. No compunctions against killing unless explicitly ordered not to by the Family. Ergo, his "friends" are few and far between, usually consisting of varied lackeys and henchmen that have been around him long enough without being killed, used as a fall guy, or 'vanishing.' Though it should be pointed out that he does have a sort of professional respect for any others like him, even if they work for the other Family. Professional courtesy. He is quiet, perpetually wearing an iron-clad poker face, or smiling a thin-lipped smile. The sort who could shake your hand and shoot your mother without ever knowing what he's thinking. That all well and said...he has a strange fascination with the theatre and shows. Any given night not working a job, Isaac openly enjoys resting at home listening to the radio, or going out to one of the many show houses around town. His enjoyment goes to the extent that he actively protects, without surcharge, some of his favorite actors and actresses, even if he terrifies some of them. God help anyone who interrupts him if he's at a show.

Appearance: Under different circumstances, Isaac might be known as a pretty boy. He was favored with sharp, relatively handsome features, a natural paleness given most of his time outdoors is during the nighttime hours, and Rudolph Valentino-esque eyes. His hair is a jet-black, is kept short, perpetually greased back. In all societies, both legal and otherwise, Isaac has a trademark look and outfit: Black thin-lined suit, black-and-red lined vest, bold red tie in a double Windsor, and, of course, his full-moon (circular lensed) glasses. Though certain situations may call for varying degrees of formality, the red tie and glasses are a staple (the glasses out of minor necessity). Though it is noted he has a favored black trenchcoat, he is never without at least some form of gun-and-knife somewhere on his body (preferred armament being a straight-razor and at least one Colt pistol)

Occupation: Isaac is the primary trigger man for his (the Ricardo) Family. Hits, destruction, chaos, all falls under his domain. Any quarrels rise up, Isaac is either spouting orders to end it quickly, or on the streets settling the scores personally. He does not have a 'day job' or alternate persona. The iron hand that first conquered the Docks, was his, though he had the good grace to give all the credit to his father. As far as those 'not-in-the-know' are aware, Isaac is simply a well-to-do war veteran. A socialite.

Social Status: Everyone in the Underworld knows the name "Bloody Isaac." He is Chicago's Boogeyman. No one, Ricardo or Giomi every want a visit from him, even if social, for trouble is almost guaranteed to follow in one way or another. While his Family's reputation essentially has him at 'royalty' level, but over the years Isaac has carved a very, very recognizable slice of infamy all for himself. Now, if his Father and older brother were to have unexpected...accidents...well, he would be the head of the Family, now wouldn't he?

Attachments

• Mordecai.jpg
    Mordecai.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 6
  • mordecai_heller_by_danicornio-d3gw837.jpg
    mordecai_heller_by_danicornio-d3gw837.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 5
I am trying something new for a GM post. It will be in Newspaper Style, so please bear with me. I think you guys will get a kick out of it.

Wheeeeeeee..... let the games begin!

I posted, just a response to the attack, hinting at revenge, mwahahaha. Also killing time so Curiose can post the setting for the party, or event, that is going to take place..I am assuming soon.

Alright so I'm not sure how to pull Viola in just yet, I'm still think about how she should react to the paper. It also seems like there is a drink run going down so I don't want to derail that...Anyone has any ideas I'm open to them!

The Bugger will end up going into the Spade's Bar [which is what I am calling the speak easy where everyone pretty much propegates at], and will pretty much reside there for now. I'd keep an eye out for him, because he'll be whatever you guys make of him. /wink wink.

I would like to state a clarification on what the "club" is.

The Spades Club is the club that was in the primary scene at the beginning of the RP. AKA. Ren's Club.
My HOPES is that everyone [on the Giomi side for now] will meet up at the Don's Office to diliberate upon what to do with the past happenings.

I am thinking of making the Accountant someone who was on BOTH sides of the Family war [Giomi and Ricardo], thus causing a temporary truce for a funeral. This will give Exvind some time to scope out future prospects, and also give him a chance to join in the fun. From there, we shall see how they go.

Please give your thoughts/opinions.

I really like the funeral idea, it will allow everyone to be in the same place at the same time. Also, I'm a little confused about the Don idea, will one of us had to go to the Don first or will that scene be set up for the rest of us?

Hm. So far Octy has been doing the Don NPC stuff, and he is currently away for work as far as I know. I'll talk to him and see what we can do, otherwise, feel free to interact with the Cretin before the scene itself is set up.

So I was reaaaally busy during December and didn't have much posting time and willpower. Sorry for that, guys. I'm working on my post right now. Should be up tomorrow at the latest, assuming real life doesn't come knocking again.

Eit is no problem.

: D Holidays attack everyone, and that's only to be expected.