Building a Kingdom: A fantasy story of "evil" rising again.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Yay! Thanks guys! I'll start a convo with you to and see what we can come up with!

I've always thought like you about good and evil. I'd like to be quite an anarchist, full of dreams and sort of leader between the ones in disguise.
Your history makes me think of "Paradise Lost" by Henry Miller and of the anarchists on WoD
Done, dude, i'm fuck in! Let's role!

by the way, i hate when people starts roleplays and then they don't post. Please don't do that.

Don't worry! I'm not that sort of person Lithel! I always post and do my best, at the moment though I'm at the end of my class and semester so I've got a lot on my plate at the moment, the holiday isn't helping much either. So! I'm currently working on getting a more solid background formed.

oh, i fucking love that. Count me in for anything you want

If you would consider taking on someone new to this site I would love to join this RP. It seems like it has a lot of potential! I have a vague Idea for a character (or two) If you have the space in this RP for them.

Hi :3 May I partake in this as well? It sounds interesting. ^^