Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
This is a thread for reporting anything you believe to be a bug! We have just updated the forum to a whole new software version, so there are bound to be errors. Please post ALL bug reports here for the time being.

LIST OF KNOWN ISSUES (CHECK THIS LIST BEFORE POSTING):

• attempting to click on the alert bell at the top right of the page comes back with the error message <- how the fuck???
  • search is down for the time being

LIST OF KNOWN STYLE ISSUES

• the MASSIVE pop-up for the post reactions when you hover over a post's "like" button <- will be easy to fix

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to ..um...bump this thread, that I edited my post on the previous page.

Basically the delete function on the 'group discussion' page was not working for some of my threads, but when I went into each thread, and selected from the menu to delete the threads from there, that worked.

As for why I could delete a new thread, not one of my others ones. I am thinking cause no one responded in the new one yet? Not sure. Depends on if other group/clan owners had this issue, or if it was just a glitch with three of my threads, or what. But anyways, my problem is ...worked around.

Last edited:
Hi... twice now, I've logged in and found I have an Alert, and yet, when I click on it, it tells me I "Have No New Alerts". Seems I'm getting alerts, even though I have no actual alerts.

I've realized something quite curious, ever since the last few updates, the tab code has an excessively large margin in the right that cannot be removed at all... I wouldn't be so worried about this if it wasn't so big, about 80 px from any post, and only able to be balanced out, not removed. Having a background on it will make it quite obvious, like such:

• WAN!

Code:
[div=background-color: grey; margin-right: -200px;][tabs][tab=test][div=background-color: steelblue;]WAN![/div][/tab][div=background-color: steelblue;][/div][/tabs][div=background-color: steelblue;][/div][/div]

Grey being what you used to have to work with and blue being where any content will break out now, to each and every tab. That's a lot of blank space! ^^'
Also, note that I'm trying to remove it by making the margin negative there, but it will not react to my command at all. Making it positive will add the margin to it, but only on top of the one already there (which shrinks making me think a percentage of the tab is set as a margin):

• WAN!

Code:
[div=background-color: grey; margin-right: 200px;][tabs][tab=test][div=background-color: steelblue;]WAN![/tab][/tabs][/div][/div]

Adding a margin in the left will make it react normally though... Very, very weird.

• WAN!

Code:
[div=background-color: grey; margin-left: 80px;][tabs][tab=test][div=background-color: steelblue;]WAN![/div][/tab][div=background-color: steelblue;][/div][/tabs][div=background-color: steelblue;][/div][/div]

Please fix when possible QAQ

I went to start a conversation with another user, and I was shown the destination forum, but when I clicked on the up and down arrows on the right side of the bar, nothing showed up. I tried to type but it wouldn't let me do that. What do I do?

I went to start a conversation with another user, and I was shown the destination forum, but when I clicked on the up and down arrows on the right side of the bar, nothing showed up. I tried to type but it wouldn't let me do that. What do I do?

If I am not mistaken, you just need to click on the little 'letter' in the upper corner, then click 'show all' at the bottom of the box that appears. On the new page on the left area there should be a 'all conversation' then a button or link that says 'add category'. Do that for the person, and that make their name appear in the list. Although....a 'category' make work better rather than splitting by person. But that is up to the user's choice. You should be able to just click 'save' with it at 'all conversation' and not worry about that part. But yea.

You'll have to create a category for your PMs to be sorted into first. It's a one time step you'll have to take and there's a resource that outlines the process here.

Well, the emojis definitely updated for me when I clicked on them. XD

1567119970063.png

Oh, I learned something new related to the giant icons when trying to react to Kat's post. You can't repeat reactions or you get this error message.

1567123233852.png

On mobile, huge spacing between titles, threads and new rabbit icon
Screenshot_20190906-122208.jpg

Not sure if this is just in the PM section or whole forum
But when you go to make a highlighted section a specific color it will make the entire message starting two to three lines down that color.

Not sure if this is just in the PM section or whole forum
But when you go to make a highlighted section a specific color it will make the entire message starting two to three lines down that color.
This sounds like a BBCode issue! The post editor's text color tool automatically adds BBCode tags to text for you, so that you don't have to type the code yourself. However, if you don't have text already following the section you just added color to, it will mess up because it added the closing tag code to the end of the existing message.

To fix this, you can click the little gear icon to toggle between the Rich Text Editor (which shows the text exactly how your post will look when it's done) and the BBCode Editor (which shows plain text and BBCode tags). You'll be able to find where the tag that includes a "/" is and move that to the end of where it's supposed to be.

If that doesn't fix your issue, let me know!

Ok so looking through the BBCode, what seems to be happening is that it will fill in what I highlight correctly. Then two to three lines down it adds a second color code which covers the entire message.

So while its not fixed I think I can just remove the extra code as its just a minor inconvenience at best.

And a quick test above shows that it actually happens in the forums too, weird.

Edit also it didnt quote you despite me hitting it, but I think thats just me not understanding the quote system XD

just mentioning that I'm having the same issue with the big bunny icons!

I didn't see this on the FAQ so putting it here.

I am getting an error message when trying to view an image provided in a PM as an attachment. The error reads:

"You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action"

Is this a bug or a permissions thing on the side of the person who provided the attachment? How do we fix it?

Clicking the banner with Stocking's face doesn't work. It redirects to https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/heyo.185649/ which is broken, as I'm redirected to a generic don't have permission to view page.View attachment 185790
It's not a bug in and of itself, the link is to a thread in a star forum to which you don't have access.
There is an actual hiccup with the system in that it's not cooperating with user selection criteria for ads - so this ad should just be displaying to people who are in a star group but is instead showing to everyone.

Reactions: foodforpigs
Status
Not open for further replies.