Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
This is a thread for reporting anything you believe to be a bug! We have just updated the forum to a whole new software version, so there are bound to be errors. Please post ALL bug reports here for the time being.

LIST OF KNOWN ISSUES (CHECK THIS LIST BEFORE POSTING):

• attempting to click on the alert bell at the top right of the page comes back with the error message <- how the fuck???
  • search is down for the time being

LIST OF KNOWN STYLE ISSUES

• the MASSIVE pop-up for the post reactions when you hover over a post's "like" button <- will be easy to fix

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if I'm just blind or looking in the wrong spot, but not finding the bookmarked tab any longer... If I'm just missing it somewhere, you can throw a fish.

Just noticed that the "News feed" link just goes to the "The site is currently being upgraded. Please check back later." page.

Not sure if I'm just blind or looking in the wrong spot, but not finding the bookmarked tab any longer... If I'm just missing it somewhere, you can throw a fish.

I'm a fish! On desktop, if you click your username, the pop-out should have tabs for "Your account" and "Bookmarks". Took me a moment to find it, too lol. On mobile, you gotta click the hamburger menu button in the upper left, than the little person icon, and you get the same pop-out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RAIN.cloud
Just noticed that the "News feed" link just goes to the "The site is currently being upgraded. Please check back later." page.

I'm a fish! On desktop, if you click your username, the pop-out should have tabs for "Your account" and "Bookmarks". Took me a moment to find it, too lol. On mobile, you gotta click the hamburger menu button in the upper left, than the little person icon, and you get the same pop-out.
Why thank you very much.

Not on the homepage but every thread I click on has this grey veil over it.

it seems to just be happening on the Dusk theme.
Do you have an adblocker, by chance? I was getting the same thing, but when I whitelisted the site it stopped.
Ah, I turned mine off after posting and that seemed to fix it. Thanks!
I think it's our "advertisements" addon being turned back on maybebly (guessing) and so being weird with adblockers?

I noticed that the checkbox next to the threads are a little annoying on the phone. It doesn't mark itself unless you really zoom in, but when you do that and scroll to the side of the screen it jumps right back to the left. :/

The categories side menu pops up really slowly when clicked on with the phone. I thought it was my connection, but it loads normal elsewhere. Just the PM box categories.
Not sure here, maybe just it not playing nice with mobile. Just didn't want you to feel skipped but I have nothing useful to add right now.
Hi Nemo! I was not able to use that huge list of Google fonts before the update, but I *was* able to use the ones listed in the rich text editor. Does this mean that these fonts are no longer available to normal members? I had used them in character sheets before and they look so plain now XD
One of those (Dancing Script, I think) should be working now. For some reason, the site keeps taking offense to some of the fonts that are uploaded to the site from Google Fonts so everyone can use them (like this one) and it's a long story full of gremlins but I think it will need actually digging through database to find them and see wtf because limbo and long story.
Bookmarks are working a little differently than before as they were part of the update, though I didn't use them much so I can't say much about the specifics of how it's different.

the thing does not do the thing.png
Something I noticed on mobile. When I'm in landscape orientation, the roleplay banners don't squish and extend beyond the forum's width. They squish just fine on portrait, though.

i suppose this was ditched in the update, which is unfortunate bc i liked it a lot: the Tooltip code that allowed you to see content when hovering over text. will it be brought back—perhaps with a faint dotted underline to the text to notify other users of hovering text?

The new ads are too big on my tablet

Screenshot_20190517-124434.png

The reactions aren't humongous anymore, but now there is this:

C2paO3W.png

• Haha
Reactions: Pahn
I came back just now, and I've noticed the Reaction Scores are a little off. I recalled I had 90 in total, but now it dropped to 29. I've been seeing that in other profiles too. it I am not sure if Reactions Scores will work differently now or it's a bug, I've been gone for a while. 😅

So I am not sure if this is a bug, or a known issue. But in my group/clan, I tried to delete a thread. And it gave me a server error. (I am the owner of the group so that not a issue) So for now, I use the second option, and just remove it from view. But I would like an admin to try and delete it. Or let me know when the issue is fixed so I can delete it. Private-Group. The thread wanting deleted is clear since it has a line going through the title. (Edit: I have added two other threads that need to be deleted also, and they give me the same server-error. They have a line through the title now also so its clear which ones need to be deleted)

Please, and Thank you.

NEW edit: So when I go to my clan, and see my threads/discussions. I check mark the one I want, and click delete. I get a server error. Well, ago, I changed my mind about a new thread I made, and I tried to delete it, and that actually worked. So I went back to the old threads I was wanting deleted, and they still give me a server error. So I was confused. How can the delete thing work on one thread, and not the other? Was it cause it was a new thread? But one of my other error-threads only had a few posts in it? So I played around with the other options like 'lock' or 'not approved', and so forth. To see if that fix whatever thread issue I had. Nope. Still cant delete them. A least...

Not till I thought about maybe trying to manually delete each post in my small thread that was giving me issues. On the first post in a thread, I had a option menu, that gave me a 'delete thread' option, and I tried that, and much to my shock. It actually deleted the thread. So I went and tried it again on the other two including one with over 2000 posts in it to see if the 'amount of posts' was the issue for that one...and it took a bit longer, but it was deleted also!

Conclusion: Delete function works, just not on the overview page for all threads.

Last edited:
The tab grows out of the screen instead of formatting nicely like it did before, causing for the screen to be scrollable sideways:

Jov9Rrd_d.jpg

I skimmed the previous posts so I apologise if someone had mentioned this before (don't see it on the pinned first post)
In the Create Ad window, after you fill out everything and click the "Save" button, nothing happens. The button flashes but the page doesn't load. There's no notif that you're maybe missing a required box either.
It just kinda stays there. The "Your ad" page remains empty.
:)
pls help or tell me im dumb, either is fine

EDIT: disabling ad blocker makes it work. rip my brain :)

Last edited:
This is old news, but I think a reminder wouldn't hurt so, the fonts from the editor 'Shadows into Light 2.0' and 'Josefin Sans' are broken, if you click it the code will say [FONT=cursive] for the first one and the code seems normal for the second one, but it still won't be the selected fonts showing up or in Josefin Sans case, nothing will happen at all. More might be broken, but there are ones I was actively using so when they broke it was very noticeable.

Another thing, I could swear Ralleway used to be part of the list... Or at least one very similar to it. Are there plans to put it back? I'll be sad if not because I like it a bunch, but I'll understand otherwise. Just had to ask anyway >w<

Ah! I just noticed something else! The horizontal rule is not working with color settings anymore! It's also no longer in the BBCode List page... Is it going to be put back? Did the code change? I really used that one >~<

I don't really think this counts as a bug but I'm putting it here anyway in case it might be something that could changed with a future update.

Before the updates, there used to be a way to go into a 'full' editor when editing a post, instead of having to edit it within the page. Same with posting a reply. It was like 'more options' or something like that. I really miss it; it's honestly kind of annoying to have to deal with the small boxes, especially when editing a character. :( At least on the forums, you have a preview option. There's no preview option when editing characters anymore.

Posted / deleted a comment here yesterday after the update, and attempted to fix the issue myself, but to no avail.
Tabs no longer work when I use it with my coding. It will show the first tab, but any subsequent ones are nowhere to be seen.

Tabs used by others seem fine, so I assume its my specific coding or something,
but it all worked fine up until after the update. Makes me very curious as to what is different now that leads it to no longer display properly.

Posted / deleted a comment here yesterday after the update, and attempted to fix the issue myself, but to no avail.
Tabs no longer work when I use it with my coding. It will show the first tab, but any subsequent ones are nowhere to be seen.

but it all worked fine up until after the update. Makes me very curious as to what is different now that leads it to no longer display properly.

I noticed a similar issue, and on mine, I fixed it by cleaning up my code to have all tags opened within the tab closed within the same tab. Small example because I don't know how to use my words:

This was more or less what my bbcode was when my tabs were not displaying:
Code:
[tabs]
    [tab]
        [font=Georgia] text
    [/tab] [/font]
[/tabs]

And it was fixed when all inner tags were closed like so:
Code:
[tabs]
    [tab]
        [font=Georgia] text [/font]
    [/tab] 
[/tabs]

Reactions: Obsidian Miscreant

I noticed a similar issue, and on mine, I fixed it by cleaning up my code to have all tags opened within the tab closed within the same tab. Small example because I don't know how to use my words:

This was more or less what my bbcode was when my tabs were not displaying:
Code:
[tabs]
    [tab]
        [font=Georgia] text
    [/tab] [/font]
[/tabs]

And it was fixed when all inner tags were closed like so:
Code:
[tabs]
    [tab]
        [font=Georgia] text [/font]
    [/tab]
[/tabs]
As soon as I can Im going to try to do the same, and see if that fixes things. Thank you!

Imagine my mini heart attack when I saw my name on a thread I don't recall posting or replying to. I wondered if I finally posted a bunch of embarrassing shit while drunk or something. To the point of ridiculousness that someone had to archive it.

But nope, it's just a bug. The thread itself doesn't show any indication that I ever posted there, lmao. Dunno what happened here, but nice prank, Iwaku. You got me.

7Vbko6S.png

Status
Not open for further replies.