Bug Checking Style (TAKE TWO)

Maybe it's just my computer, but I can't click on spoiler tags.

Maybe it's just my computer, but I can't click on spoiler tags.

Try clearing out your browser cache now. I just did a fix for that a few days ago, and the browser may not have taken in the changes yet. >>

The color/size/visible text in the C-Box is funky again. ^^:

The color/size/visible text in the C-Box is funky again. ^^:

I had to clear everyone's color settings and then remove the custom colors from the color list cause that was what was stopping some people from changing their color. D:< Putting in a support note to ask why it's not registering my color additions now.

Ran a bunch of fixes today. Hopefully most of these issues should be fixed now. D:<

On both Firefox and Internet Explorer Whenever i click to reply to a thread It always puts my reply as the second post on the last page of the thread, not at the end of the thread. Thanks

On both Firefox and Internet Explorer Whenever i click to reply to a thread It always puts my reply as the second post on the last page of the thread, not at the end of the thread. Thanks

Is this why you've been deleting a lot of posts lately? Cause I think that's just a temp refresh bug, then it'll be right where it's supposed to be when you view the thread again. Your posts are showing up exactly where they're supposed to in the thread lists.

Yes
That's cause I've been selecting the Reply to user to reply

hmm~ i can't see my username when i try to log-in using that thing at the top right.

*using safari 4.05 on win7, but i have encountered the same problem on firefox and chrome (both latest versions)*

I have that problem too, though I'm able to make it temporarily visible by highlighting it.
Since I rarely log off though....

Having an issue where I can't open spoilers... figured it was just the one but then it started being any and all of them.

Still having the text box scroll problem. It happens so long as I'm moving my cursor over the text box and when I try clicking on anything below what's written visibly inside the box. I have to use my arrow keys to scroll down and even after I start typing I see it wants to scroll up but lucky for me it stops where I am typing. Whatever it is it can really get on my nerves for sure. (Tried it with several differnt mice on several different computers with several different settings so it isn't a mouse setting problem.)

Dice rolls with the diceroller Asmo is using in quickfire change in between medium to long intervals of time.

Everything is all fixed now, except Piro's scroll-jumping thing, cause I can't reproduce that at all. o___o

And the diceroller thing, cause it's kinda screwy. t___t