Broken Hearts and Quiet Souls (Not all ticks apply)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Kia lay down, to rest for the night, and closed her eyes.

Kendall laid down and let his sister rest her head on his chest so she can sleep. Kendall didn't sleep well but he was fine with that.

Drake sat up suddenly, in the middle of the night. "Who's there?" The pull of a bow, the crack of an arrow. "Kia? Kia, is that you?" His sister didn't stir. He stood up.

Kendall sat up, making sure not to wake Kenzie when he heard Drake and someone else.

A shadow at the end of the dark, thin bunker caught Drake's attention. He slowly walked towards it, before pinning them to the side of the bunker. Drake fell when he was attacked, though he wasn't sure if it was an arrow or a knife they'd stuck through him, but they ran off, and Drake groaned, "Kia? Kia?" He tried to not wake anyone up.

"Drake? What was that?" Kendall asked, still trying not to wake Kenzie.

"I dunno. Something's stabbed me..." he murmured, "in the shoulder. Stupid place really. Must be taller than me." Drake stood up and began wandering over the other end of the bunker. "Kia...KIA!" he suddenly got louder.

Kenzie then woke up, "what's going on?" she asked groggily.
"Don't worry about it," Kendall said to her. "Is Kia not here?" he then asked Drake.

"I'm here. What is it? Why are you all awake?" Kia yawned. She turned to look at her brother. "We have to leave, they followed us," he hissed, taking her hand and placing it on his bloody shoulder. "I'm guessing, 6ft3..." Kia guessed. She liked this kind of thing. She had wanted to be in the police force.

"I don't get it, what's going on?" Kenzie asked again. This time Kendall didn't answer since he too was curious as to know what was going on.

"Someone stabbed Drake. They are probably around 6ft3. That's my guess. But we have to go. If someone's found us, they can kill us," Kia stood up, shaking herself down. "We should stay here until it's light."

Are people after you two or something?" Kendall asked. He stood up along with his sister, no longer wanting to sleep if people came in and tried hurting another.

"I don't think you understand what's happening here," Kia panicked. "Yes, yes, we are," Drake said eventually."