Broken Angels Sign Up and OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand. If people show interest why they don't keep up with the work ? :D
Tyy thanks ★.★

@ZsafineGypsy if it will pass the 25 and no on else show interest, can I have a caring ? :D

I don't understand. If people show interest why they don't keep up with the work ? :D
Excitement wears down quickly, I guess. I had a few of those in another game, who dropped before finishing their CS, but fortunately I wasn't relying on any of them.

It's really sad to be honest, I just hope few more people show up.

@Pepper Yes BUT:
1.Make sure you can juggle all those characters
2. You can't RP with yourself or I'll think you're weird. :3

Ok this took some time to load, here I am and ill post by CS soon.

Name: Atashi

Sexuality: straight

Appearance:
anime-angel-75784.jpg

fallen-angel-anime-beautiful-beauty-black-dark-darkness-107750.jpg

Personality: Atashi is what you might call "silent but deadly" Atashi is quiet, polite, happy,. But she also has her her harsh, mean and cold side.

Biography: Atashi came from a regular family, she had no siblings and was quite use to quiet life. She loved and still loves playing violin, it a calming sound. Atashi was a straight A student in school. But she hardly had any friends, Atashi was described as cold to other, but she was the barer of a painful secret, her father was dying and it couldn't be helped, to Atashi her father meant the world, he was her everything. Eric,(her father) died the year she finished high school and two months after him she died to.

Angelic Set: One
Weapon: Angelic sword or demonic sword (pics will come later)

Partner: Don't know yet ,Caring, if possible.

Likes: Music || Sakura Blossoms || Silence || Wishes || Dreaming || Animals || Snow || Rain

Dislikes: Hate || Goodbyes || Surprises || Warm weather

Last Memory: Crying by someone's bed side.

Possible Reason For Death: Suicide or Murder

Approved. Why are you sword demonic or angelic or is it the same reason as mine: depending on how she is raised

Sorry I had to go and read yours that's why I took so long to reply, I think I like your idea, but angelic and demonic is an actual sword in one of my lil brothers games, that's where I got the idea. The idea was that since she has been plagued by nightmares of her father and such, If her caring can't push the bad memories down her sword would be demonic! But the caring can the sword would be angelic.

@ZsafineGypsy haha ok ! No, I can handle it, but I will post slow, like a snail. So I am sorry.

@Kestrel It happened to me once ! But I at least killed my character and said why. I always join a rp were I know that I want to join. But I het the feeling that everu rp joined closes down :))

@Pepper I have dropped out a couple times, but yeah I usually inform people of it... I forgot once or twice. Not everyone takes it very well, though. 'specially with 1x1's, some people tend to get pretty salty with those. People take drop-out's far more personal than they're meant. I often wonder if a couple bad experiences lead to this 'fade away'.

Hi, did I miss anything inportant if I did I'm sorry the hospital bed kept me down for a bit so please tel me about anything I might have missed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.