Breathless

• Thread starter ᴋɪᴛsᴜɴᴀᴇ
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"If you want me too," Aaron said, turning around and standing up. He walked over and grabbed a plain black t-shirt from the drawer; he took of his tie and then his shirt before slipping on the t-shirt. For a moment, his upper body was exposed and it was clear that he did work out some. Without any notice, due to the fact he was wearing boxers and they didn't really reveal anything, he took off his belt and unbuttoned his pants. Then he took them off and was glad to have the breather when he did.

Aaron gathered the suit up, "Anywhere in particular you want this?"

"You can just throw it back into my closet. I'll hang it up later." Clara gave him a small smile as she turned on the electric blanket on her bed. Sitting back down on her bed, she began braiding her hair as she asked, "So how long have you liked me? I mean, we have barely spoken in three years..." Clara trailed off, shaking her head at the foolish question. It was awkward for her to ask because she had never taken Aaron for anything seriously. She was the serious one in this situation, so she was trying to tread carefully. If her heart was broken, well then she didn't know what she'd do.

"Clara," Aaron began as he chucked the suit in the closet and shut the doors, "I think I've had a thing for you since I first saw you. No. Not love at first sight. Something stronger; I think our fates were entwined or some shit. Those three years of watching out for you from the sidelines were like hell to me, but I waited."

Aaron turned, and started towards the bed, where he sat down. "Like I said. I'll wait for you forever."

"Listen, you can be honest. I know you didn't really feel anything until, well, hell, tonight. I understand. I'm actually kinda flattered it didn't take that long, but then again we used to be best-friends. I know I'm a sarcastic ass and you know I'm a sarcastic ass. I try not to be such a jackass with you, though. I don't even really have to try. I don't have to put up a front.."

Aaron sighed silently, closing his eyes for a moment as he leaned his head against the headboard. "Clara. You're beautiful, and you're smart. Everyone likes you. Everyone wants to be your friend. You don't know how hard it is to want to fail your classes in order to have friends. Act badass all the time to get a laugh. Otherwise, I'm a fucking nobody. I don't even understand why you even talked to me in the first place. I'm a waste, Clara. What does a girl like you see in a guy like me? You could have so much better, Clara. So much better."

It seemed Aaron was getting upset, and it showed in his voice how much he actually cared about the world and the people in his. It was then that he decided he'd tell her everything. Everything.

Resting her head against his chest, she sighed, "I've always liked you, maybe even loved. My feelings didn't just randomly come tonight." Drawing circles above his heart, she continued, "There's something different about you. You're not just an ass or some bad boy, I see something more. You could've come and left this afternoon, but you didn't. When we first met, you could've ran away from the crying girl in the corner who wanted her dad, but you didn't." Laughing softly at the memory, she quickly added, "I was always my dad's girl, but I was also always yours. I was never just Clara, I was that sweet smart girl with the messed up kid as a best friend. Which I would say you and I are equally as messed up. You made me who I am Aaron. You were basically my only friend growing up. I've loved you for so long and I never meant to push you away. I was just dealing with so many things..."