Breathless

• Thread starter ᴋɪᴛsᴜɴᴀᴇ
  • Start date
Aaron smirked, "And yet I've heard nothing of you."

The brown-haired guy smiled as if signaling he was joking around, and then took Steph's hand and shook it before he went on, "Clara talked about me? I thought I was dead to her for three years- that's nice. Anyway, sorry for wearing your suit, dude. I thought it was weird but she kind of just threw it at me and I didn't know how fancy this place was. I imagine it looks better on you."

"No, no, no. You keep it. It's fine, man. I'm sure it's been in her closest for over a year, but it's probably stayed there because no one wants to navigate her closet." Shaking his head, he took a sip of the beer in front of him as he asked, "Dead to her?" Apparently this statement was hilarious because he let rolls of it flow from his mouth. After a few minutes of laughter, he wiped his eyes explaining, "The only time I haven't heard about you was when Damon was around. She also likes to complain about how you flirt with her, but I know she secretly likes it."

About that time, Clara walked over to grab Stephan another beer and stopped as she asked, "What do I secretly like?"

"Nothing, doll face. Just friendly conversation is all." At his statement, Clara raised her eyebrows at the pair, setting her hands on her hips.

Aaron was in all honesty, smiling like a buffoon, his eyes trained on Clara as well as looking rather satisfied. Then, he waved his hand as if shooing her away, "Give me another beer, beautiful. I don't want you to deal with a drunk man tonight- so this'll be my last one; I just hope you have an extra bedroom because I'm not taking the couch. Bad on the back, you know. No extra bedroom, then I suppose I'll just have to sleep in your bed with you."

"Oh, wait. I usually sleep in the nude."

Just like that, Aaron was flirting hopelessly again, knowing that she indeed, liked it. "Just kidding, I sleep in my underwear. Though sleeping in the nude could be arranged, if you like."

Before he allowed Clara to get a word in, he turned to Stephan, "It won't be any different than that time in elementary school where we were out in the forest behind her house, and she fell and got cut by glass. No one was home and so I took her inside and in order for me to be able to clean the wound she had to take off her skirt- it was on the inside of her thigh. She was pretty cute, but that was in fifth grade."

That had been so embarrassing for Clara, as he remembered, as she was squeamish. But she'd trusted him. Today, though, she had no reason to since he'd basically told Steph a story she didn't want anyone to know about. Due to that, Aaron braced and waited to either be slapped, punched, or hit over the head with a beer bottle.

Clara stared at Aaron as he picked the most embarrassing story to tell Stephan. Shaking her head, she said, "I'm going to murder you, you pompous ass." She nibbled on her bottom lip as if trying to figure out how to kill him as she placed a beer in front of him. Leaning forward on the bar, she grabbed his tie, pulling him forward. Whispering to his ear, she said, "I will murder you very violently if you even think about getting into my bed in nothing but your birthday suit." Smiling as kindly as she could, she walked away to serve other guests.

Stephan shook his head, saying, "You're gonna die, dude. I'm just warning you." Thinking about his story, Stephan looked at Aaron quizzically as he asked, "You gotten farther with her than I have in two years? Lucky dog." He said it in a joking matter, understanding that the roles of gender hadn't been set yet. At least not in the way they were during your later years of Junior High and your years in high school.

Aaron was fumbling with his tie in efforts to loosen it so that it wasn't choking him; meanwhile, Stephan was talking and Aaron was listening even though he seemed distracted. Though he gave a throaty laughter, he said, "Nah, man. It was different; the hormones were coming in because of puberty and all but at that moment, it was just a guardian repairing a wound. That's what I always tried to be for her. Well, anything, to be honest. I was being anything she needed. That's the thing about Clara. I'll admit I've laid with plenty of girls already but I was never in love with them, and somehow, it felt like I was betraying Clara when I wasn't really betraying Clara. I guess when she shoved me away like everyone else, I didn't know what to do with myself. She kind of looked after me and was the glue that held me together through tough times she didn't even know she was holding me through. Yeah, a lot of people would say I was lucky to see her, well, in her panties but I didn't care about that. I remember her wincing when I put the cloth there and that nearly tore me apart because I thought I was hurting her. Clara's special."

Aaron took a sip of his beer, looking depressed, "I gave her up. She shoved me away and I gave up. It's my fault I ended up making sure she was okay from the outskirts. I'm a fucking broken person who's just taking up space and somehow, she talks to me. She's so beautiful and she's so smart and sexy. I love annoying the hell out of her because she's cute when she's mad. I love..."

"Sorry for the emotional speech, dude. I don't have anyone else to weep out my problems to," Aaron chuckled apologetically. "I probably need a therapist."

It was then Clara got closer, and he hoped if Stephan said something he'd lower his voice so as not to alert Clara of how Aaron truly felt.

"Damn. Do you have a ring in your pocket cause I thought you were about to propose." Standing up, he threw down a hundred dollar bill, looking over at Aaron, "I should get going and you should be getting your girl." Smirking, he kissed Clara's cheek on his way out as he gave Aaron a thumbs up. Clara turned to Aaron with a raised eyebrow, clearly confused. Leaning against the bar, she asked, "What was that?"

"Nothing. Just got another crew member on this ship," Aaron said, smiling at his own inside joke. "When do you get off, Clara? I'm ready to get back to your place, as much as I like this place."

The brown-haired teen gazed steadily at the girl, silently admiring her. Though he made sure not to let his eyes wander to her, well, boobs. What? He couldn't help it.

Clara looked at the clock hanging above the bar, ticking her head back and forth in thought, "I actually got off about thirty minutes ago, but I like getting paid for overtime." She smiled sheepishly before motioning for him to follow her into the back so she could get her stuff. As she grabbed her purse, she turned around, blushing at how close they were.

Aaron smiled warmly, and arm suddenly wrapped around her waist, "Why so shy, Flower? We used to hug all the time."

With that, he pulled Clara close and buried his head into her neck, leaning down a bit to do so. "Thanks for being here again, Clara. I missed you. I really did. If you ever leave me again I'll pick you up by your ankles and shake you until your head's right again." Aaron's hands moved from her waist and downwards, sliding somewhat suggestively over her butt before they kept going to the back of her thighs, in which he proceeded to pick her up, allowing her to wrap her legs around his waist.

"I'm carrying you to the car, least I can do to repay you putting up with my shit for a night," Aaron told her with a smirk.

Clara kicked off her heels not caring that they'd be left there, she just didn't want them digging into his back. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she glanced down where basically her whole bottom half was exposed. It wasn't her fault that her dress was short and he picked her up. If men stared, well this one was on Aaron. Leaning forward, she lightly whispered in his ear, "Do you really want to expose me to the whole world?" She unwrapped one of her arms so she could move his hand down to her bare skin. Well it wasn't bare, she did have on some lacy Victoria Secret underwear, but that really didn't do anything.

Smirking at him, she quickly stated, "And I'm driving, I think you've had one too many."

"Why can't I show off the prize I get to go home with tonight?" Aaron smirked, flirting once more, "If any man even so much as gives you a sideways glance I'll slit his throat. I mean, you're not my girl or anything but you're my girl, if that makes sense. I have some claim to you and I don't want pervs checking you out."

"Besides, I get to make the guys jealous," Aaron laughed throatily, voice deep and smooth. As Clara moved his hand to her skin, Aaron bit his lower lip. "Yeah, you should probably drive. I'm not drunk but I'm close enough."

Holding back was hard. Aaron had half a mind to pin her back against the wall and finally kiss her, but he decided that was him being almost drunk, but it wasn't. Meanwhile, he carried her out, focused solely on her and nearly tripping on the curb. Thankfully, there weren't too many people to notice and if they did, they didn't stare. Once they made it to the car, he set Clara down and opened her door for her, before sliding over the hood to the passenger side, sitting down.

As he carried her, she buried her face into his neck, mumbling, "I'll always be your girl." Which this was the truth, she always considered herself to be Aaron's even when she was Damon. Of course, she didn't feel that she was a possession to either of them, but that there would always be something more. Just a simple friendship would never be the case between them. When Aaron set her down in the car, a small whimper escaped her lips. It had felt good to be in his arms and she wanted it to stay that way. Starting the car, she drove back to her apartment in silence. She wasn't sure what to say to him, so she opted out on silence. Once she parked, she turned to look at him as her eyes flickered to his lips. Was he so oblivious? She honestly wondered why he hadn't pinned her to a wall yet.

Aaron returned her stare, but noticed her eyes were a bit lower. With that, he got out of the car and walked to her side, opening her door and leaning over her to unbuckle her seat belt. "I'll carry you again," he said humorously, "Miss Whimper."

Aaron picked her up and this time, carried her bridal style, kicking the door closed behind him. There was a silence until they arrived at her apartment, and he gave her a 'really?' sort of look when the door was unlocked. It was then that he sat her down; they'd not been long inside and he backed her up against the wall. "I promised myself I'd make an effort with you, Clara, that I'd be as much of a gentleman as possible, but I can't. I just can't. It's been way too long and I'm fed up of being in love with you and letting you slip through my fingers every time I almost have you. It doesn't exactly help that you're in that dress."

Aaron pressed himself against her, and pressed his forehead to hers. It stayed that way for a moment, before he leaned forward and suddenly felt her soft lips against his own. Melted chocolate eyes closed, his hands slid up her sides and and cuffed around her neck.

Clara fisted the light weight material of the suit into her hands, pulling him closer to her. She raised one leg to wrap around his waist and keep him pressed against her. Was it crazy for Clara to say she didn't want him to be a gentleman with her? They knew each other, it wasn't as if they were starting from scratch. They'd known each other for years and had tip toed around one another for as long as she could remember. Finally having his lips pressed against hers was like a dream, he was a dream. Deepening the kiss, she slipped her tongue into his mouth, wrestling with his own tongue for dominance.

Aaron's left hand fell from her neck and suddenly gripped her thigh, keeping her leg wrapped around him. For a brief moment, he broke away, "How far you plan on taking this, exactly?" Breathing heavy, Aaron kissed her lips before trailing kisses down to her jawline, and then to her neck, "Because you know how I feel about you."

Aaron kissed her neck, nipping at her a little bit as he awaited her response.

Aaron didn't want to rush into anything unless Clara wanted him too. As much as he loved her, he didn't know if he could go too far tonight, and simply because he loved her so much. He didn't want to screw things up now that she was his. Or perhaps this was just a kiss that she wasn't sure about. The possibilities spun within his head, and left him worried, but it left as soon as it had come, as he focused on her and her only.

Aaron also didn't want her thinking he was with her just for sex. It may have been that way in the past but he loved her. He loved her and he couldn't do that. He cared too much.

Last edited:
"God damn, Aaron." Clara moaned softly as his lips traveled across her bare skin. It was exhilarating and she didn't want him to stop. She didn't care how far they went as long as it felt this good. This was Aaron after all, she would give everything to him if he would let her. She considered him as much hers as he considered her to be his. Of course, she wasn't as verbal to Aaron about it simply because she didn't know how to express her emotions. When she was with Damon they were content with only telling one another what was necessary and other than Aaron, Damon had been the only other man she had ever loved. It had ended badly and she didn't like to speak about it, or where Damon ended up after their relationship, but that was in the past for her. She knew she would love Damon, but Aaron was something else, he was something different. He was the one she would always love, no matter what and she knew she loved him with all her heart. Pulling away from his sinful lips, she looked him in the eyes as she said, "I love you, Aaron. You're the one I have always loved." Brushing his hair away from his eyes, she continued, "I trust you." Pausing, she whispered softly and lustfully, "I want you."

A small smile lit up Aaron's mouth as she finally said the few words he'd always wanted to hear escape her lips. "I love you too, beautiful. I'm just sorry it took me so long to tell you that because I had a damn crush on you when we were like, seven," he laughed softly, voice deep and breathy.

Aaron gently slipped a strand of her soft hair behind her ear, and kissed her before placing a whisper into her ear, "Turns out I'll be the one teaching you tonight."

The suggestive flirt had Aaron grinning adoringly at Clara, and with that, his hands fell to her thighs right below the end of her dress and began stroking her skin; meanwhile, he was kissing her with a fiery passion that was definitely being returned as he pressed her against the wall. As he did so, he removed his hands for a brief moment to take off his jacket. It left him looking quite sexy in the white button-up and mere pants. He threw it to the ground without a moment's care, and then began unbuttoning his shirt as he eagerly kissed his lover.

Clara kissed him with a fiery passion as she wrapped her arms around her neck, pulling him closer to her. The only thought on her mind was what was he going to teach her? Well she could think of a few things, but was she ready? And she had plans the next day, so should they be doing this? So many questions were going through her head and she didn't know what to do. It overwhelmed her and she pulled away, shaking her head, "I can't..." With tears in her eyes from embarrassment, she hid her face into his neck. She wanted to more than anything, but Clara knew she wasn't ready. In her heart she knew she loved him, but they couldn't rush into things like this. Holding onto him tightly, she continued muttering apologies not sure what else to say.

Aaron laughed softly, feeling bad that she was embarrassed, "Hey, hey, it's okay. I was kind of surprised you wanted to in the first place; but you're right. It's a bit early to be doing this anyway. It's fine Clara, don't feel bad. I wasn't planning on having sex in the first place. I didn't want you just for that. I didn't mean to make you upset."

The young man pulled back slightly and tipped her head up so that she looked up at him, and he gave her a crooked smile. "Whenever you're ready, I am, but I'll wait however long it takes; you're worth it, Clara. Right now, we'll start with forever because that's how long I plan to be by your side."

Aaron stepped back and picked up his jacket, and then walked over and laid it on the couch. Then, he walked back to her, and gave her a light kiss, "I'm sorry. I feel like an ass for making you upset, Clara. I can make it up to you, though."

With that, he suddenly swept her into his arms bridal style and walked back to her bedroom, and laid her on the bed. Aaron sat at the foot of the bed, unsure if it was okay for him to lay beside her, although he wanted to. He looked handsome, in the white button-up shirt, black pants, and red tie, but he didn't want to sleep like that because it was uncomfortable. At the same time, he had no other choice.

Aaron peered down at Clara with brown eyes, and he smiled softly. "Today's been a long day."

Motioning towards her drawer, she said, "I have some t-shirts in there that should fit you." Looking down at her dress, she stood up and went over to the drawer, grabbing herself a shirt as well as him one. Unzipping her dress, she motioned for him to turn around as she took off her bra. It always bothered her when she slept in one, I mean, what woman wants a wire digging into her all night? Once she looked decent, she asked, "You are sleeping with me, right?"