[Brainstorm]Anyone want to Dice RP with me? Open to any new Idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shade_XY
The fact that it is objectively ridiculous. Hopefully people wont be that childish, but if they are, I'm sure the GM will straighten them out.

Wait, that's it: the GM reserves the right to not use the dice to decide combat, should they feel you are abusing the system.

Ok, so, setting.

I believe the best, most natural setting for this RP would be something reminiscent of Naruto or Dragon Ball; a vaguely eastern world with a heavy focus on battles involving super human martial arts.

You guys down?

Last edited:
I would be down for a modern apocalypse type RP. Perhaps one where instead of the sun disappearing it could be that numerous large sun flares caused EMPs that struck the earth and pretty much knocked down 99.99% of the world's electricity grid (With few very special places still having electricity). The RP would slowly devolve into more primal/medieval conditions since food, modern supplies will slowly go away.

• Love
Reactions: GreenSea and Jade
I would be down for a modern apocalypse type RP. Perhaps one where instead of the sun disappearing it could be that numerous large sun flares caused EMPs that struck the earth and pretty much knocked down 99.99% of the world's electricity grid (With few very special places still having electricity). The RP would slowly devolve into more primal/medieval conditions since food, modern supplies will slowly go away.
That sounds like a lot of fun :)

Reactions: GreenSea
Oh my god... COMBINE THE TWO!!!

We could set the tournament in @Heyitsjiwon's world!

Instead of superpowered fighting abilities, we could have crazy makeshift melee weapons, pistols with a single bullet, and so on!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Anyone still around for this?

I'm sorry. I'm quite busy starting up and managing a group roleplay I'm about to start. I don't think I'll be joining this.

• Thank You
Reactions: Jade
A shame; anyone else?

Still interested @Heyitsjiwon?

Willing to do anything you have the itch for; I'm not married to the tourney idea, if you would, for example, rather do an open world RP in your post apocalyptic world.

((still lurking and yes))

Reactions: Jade
Well, perhaps we should move on to setting this up as an rp.

I could see this getting a good amount of interest once we put it out there.

Here's what I have so far:

Basic Combat Procedure

1. P1 attacks

2. GM rolls to decide the fate of P1's action

3. P2 responds
3-a. If the attack hits: P2 defends or dodges
3-b. If the attack misses: P2 counters

4. GM rolls to decide the fate of P2's action

Special Moves

Special Moves are actions that are unique to a character, and can only be used once in a match.

Each character is allowed two different SMs.

An SM can be anything from a special one time use weapon to allow for a double attack to a 100% effective evasion.
Arena Items

Arena Items will be placed at specified locations before the beginning of each match. To use an arena item, you must use an opportunity to attack to instead go for the item. Then, if your roll is favorable, you will have ran to and picked up the item, and that ends your turn.​

Status
Not open for further replies.