• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Borderlands the Pre-Sequel

60fps 1080p

So no, sadly not.

Wasn't too impressed. Will buy it once it hits game of the year edition for fifteen bucks.

Biggest thing I think they did right was actually have unique dialog depending on who you played. Of course I played the obnoxious robot and he was only slightly entertaining. Also, he wasn't any different than the others.

I didn't beat Borderlands 1 or 2, I could never get into them. So no :c

One we get our broken 360 replaced, this will be the first game we get. So excite.

Borderlands is the type of game I get when it is like 20 bucks Game of the Year on a shelf in Gamespot. Or just in a Steam Sale.

It is a nice game and all, but god I hate the gunplay sometimes. It feels so...artificial, I dunno, when it comes to FPS, I'm a bit picky now as the genre has been down to death (even with RPG elements thrown in)

Plus, I really don't like the cast of the Pre-Sequel. Kinda of a cop out imo just to use reuse old assets instead of introducing a new cast like they did with 2.

Back