Bonjour, Comment Ca va? (Hello, How are you?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheStarlessNight

Original poster
THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called? Call me Cap

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I'm genderfluid. Which means basically my gender (not sex) changes. Mostly I'm agender but it changes and swirls and stuff all the time. I'm a conglomerate of feminine and masculine feels. Please don't send me a pm condemning me to hell or whatever, because its a waste of your time and mine.

How old are you? I'm a minor, and I'm above 13. That's all I would really like to disclose.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yep. I've been basically doing lore roleplay on Google+, which is a good platform for it, the Community format is pretty chill.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I can do both, but I prefer single? I really don't have much experience with group roleplays.

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning? Sunshine and Mountains, Can that be a thing? I like the sun, but not the extreme heat. And mountains are pretty.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? I know this by Rachel Kann

I had fun with the colors. I really like color

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Infinatis

Infinatis

The Ultimate Cookie God
Invitation Status
, , ,
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
Genres
Fantasy ,sci-fi, games (minecraft, pokemon, legend of zelda etc) and super heroes
Cool. Bienvenue a Iwaku, mon ami. Plaisir de vous rencontrer [Sorry, I like to show off with my mad french skillz]

Esthalia

Construct of Desire
Posting Speed
One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I don't really have a set time. Life has been very busy!
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Male, Female, Transgender, No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Mutant, Post Apoc
Status
Not open for further replies.