1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Bonjour, Comment Ca va? (Hello, How are you?)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by TheStarlessNight, Jul 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called? Call me Cap

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I'm genderfluid. Which means basically my gender (not sex) changes. Mostly I'm agender but it changes and swirls and stuff all the time. I'm a conglomerate of feminine and masculine feels. Please don't send me a pm condemning me to hell or whatever, because its a waste of your time and mine.

How old are you? I'm a minor, and I'm above 13. That's all I would really like to disclose.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yep. I've been basically doing lore roleplay on Google+, which is a good platform for it, the Community format is pretty chill.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I can do both, but I prefer single? I really don't have much experience with group roleplays.

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning? Sunshine and Mountains, Can that be a thing? I like the sun, but not the extreme heat. And mountains are pretty.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? I know this by Rachel Kann

I had fun with the colors. I really like color

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  2. So colorful, Welcome to Iwaku.

3. Cool. Bienvenue a Iwaku, mon ami. Plaisir de vous rencontrer [Sorry, I like to show off with my mad french skillz]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.