Bonjour, Comment Ca va? (Hello, How are you?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheStarlessNight

Original poster
THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called? Call me Cap

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I'm genderfluid. Which means basically my gender (not sex) changes. Mostly I'm agender but it changes and swirls and stuff all the time. I'm a conglomerate of feminine and masculine feels. Please don't send me a pm condemning me to hell or whatever, because its a waste of your time and mine.

How old are you? I'm a minor, and I'm above 13. That's all I would really like to disclose.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yep. I've been basically doing lore roleplay on Google+, which is a good platform for it, the Community format is pretty chill.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I can do both, but I prefer single? I really don't have much experience with group roleplays.

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning? Sunshine and Mountains, Can that be a thing? I like the sun, but not the extreme heat. And mountains are pretty.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? I know this by Rachel Kann

I had fun with the colors. I really like color

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Infinatis
Cool. Bienvenue a Iwaku, mon ami. Plaisir de vous rencontrer [Sorry, I like to show off with my mad french skillz]

555fcbb88d4984908e82f4fe3934c366.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.